Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*Amal*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey i had a question...didnt know where to ask so came here...
Khudah aur Mohabbat is based on a novel...do you think that the ending will be like the novel ending or will they change it? i accidently spoiled a part of the ending for myself so i just wanted to know...
Thanks!
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Amal*~

hey i had a question...didnt know where to ask so came here...

Khudah aur Mohabbat is based on a novel...do you think that the ending will be like the novel ending or will they change it? i accidently spoiled a part of the ending for myself so i just wanted to know...
Thanks!

hey Amal 😊

well ... no one really knows for sure .. but going by the video posted by one of the members here, the ending is going to be pretty much the same .. no change

okay here's the video posted by Nimz_KMH (credit goes to her, i do not own this video)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKYxzydhxk0[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
mera naseeeb..SHAHBAAZ?? :O :O :O this name rlly shocked me..
(dnt get offended... its sorta personal reason πŸ˜†)

anyways i want to see hammad iman's romance...directly or indirectly...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abray

mera naseeeb..SHAHBAAZ?? :O :O :O this name rlly shocked me..
(dnt get offended... its sorta personal reason πŸ˜†)

anyways i want to see hammad iman's romance...directly or indirectly...

OMG me tooo 😳 nothing too explicit but just get the two face to face and confess and i'll be happy πŸ˜†

i am sooo hoping against hope that they change the ending a bit .. at least don't let anyone die

LOL sorry i didn't get the joke about Shahbaaz πŸ˜• but then you said its personal so its all good πŸ˜†
534523 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

LOL you are welcome (literally) jkff 😳 you were? cool ... now make your presence felt here ... everyday 😲🀣

okay cool ... there are a lot of KAM lovers here .. so you can come and discuss all about it here 😳

well about Hammad and Imaan being together i think they will or they just might in the show ... i mean who knows ... -AfridiMalik- (sorry dunno her name) said in one of the threads that they do change the ending ..so i m keeping my fingers crossed

oh and do you know who actually dies in the end? cuz i have heard different versions in the forum as well as on FB ... i m sooo confused πŸ˜•

Haha!!..awhh!!...my names Chandzz!!...:P...n lol!...ill surely make my presence felt!...i mean after my school mera peecha chorey!!...;D..n yah,..discussions are a must,..i mean apney bakwas kahin tho karoon!...hahaa...just joking!...;D..n In the novel,..Imaan dies,.as far as i know..n plus,..Imran said that in his interview too!!..:'(...-its posted on page two!!...:D...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: jkff

Haha!!..awhh!!...my names Chandzz!!...:P...n lol!...ill surely make my presence felt!...i mean after my school mera peecha chorey!!...;D..n yah,..discussions are a must,..i mean apney bakwas kahin tho karoon!...hahaa...just joking!...;D..n In the novel,..Imaan dies,.as far as i know..n plus,..Imran said that in his interview too!!..:'(...-its posted on page two!!...:D...

oh okay Chandzz ... btw are you a girl or a guy?? just asking

and yeah school 😑 i have my end of term hols going on so for now i can enjoy a bit ... but its gonna get difficult eventually πŸ˜†

yeah i saw that ... i really reallly hope they change or twist the end a bit ... i can't see her dying
534523 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

oh okay Chandzz ... btw are you a girl or a guy?? just asking

and yeah school 😑 i have my end of term hols going on so for now i can enjoy a bit ... but its gonna get difficult eventually πŸ˜†

yeah i saw that ... i really reallly hope they change or twist the end a bit ... i can't see her dying

😲...mes a gal!!...lol..my name is chandana..but that takes too long to type ya know!!..;D,..so chandzz it is!..hahaa!...:P..n OMG!..mine ended this tueday!...:'(..but im off tomorrow till tuesday!!....hahaa!!..^^...n yah!!...its just too heartbreaking!!...πŸ’”...xxo!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

Lol Predictions for Mera Naseeb, seems like from the promos.. Shazia and Imran Abbas will live happily ever after since she looked pregnant in one of them..Shabaaz no clue.. he seems to be wasted in this show after Daam

@KAM: Hammad will marry Imaan?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

@Paani Jaisa Pyar: Adarsh will divorce Sana and refuse to accept her baby as his.. will marry Sasha.. their marriage will not work! Sana will single handedly raise her kid or will get married to someone else who will ill treat her.. both get divorced! Adarsh realises mistake.. goes back to Sana .. both get married again .. happily ever afterπŸ˜†

@ZDTGS: Hira will marry the old guy and raise his kid as hers?😲

@Mera Saaien: πŸ˜† Arish will kill Wajahat and marry Shazmeen.. and Naina will die in the process of saving Shazmeen.. Shaz feel guilty so she'll take care of Naina's kids..

@MAQH: AQ will marry Nazreen?

i dont want AQ to marry zareen.. Zareen is doint it for money and AQ cannot afford to be heart broken again.. i would rather like him to marry Ayesha...
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i dont want AQ to marry zareen.. Zareen is doint it for money and AQ cannot afford to be heart broken again.. i would rather like him to marry Ayesha...

Yea lol now Im sure I wrote the wrong name there.. Its ZareenπŸ˜† She pretty much ruined him but still she's also responsible for all the change in AQ's life too... lets see if she actually has a change of heart in the end
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: jkff

😲...mes a gal!!...lol..my name is chandana..but that takes too long to type ya know!!..;D,..so chandzz it is!..hahaa!...:P..n OMG!..mine ended this tueday!...:'(..but im off tomorrow till tuesday!!....hahaa!!..^^...n yah!!...its just too heartbreaking!!...πŸ’”...xxo!

oh alright 😳 its a sweet name Chandana 😊 i am Alizeh ... but you already know that ... just didn't know what to say so πŸ˜• ... thought of telling you my name in return instead 🀣

oh yeah mine reopens on Monday 😑 but i have to get a few things done so will be a bit busy

ugh i might stop watching it altogether ... i don't like sad endings πŸ˜•