Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

aunty? 😲 🀣 🀣 well yeah, i loved her acting wise 😳

sorry yaar didnt know u like her😳 but still auntyπŸ˜† but u r ryt about her actin...she was good no doubt
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Pulwasha - did you watch the last epi of PJP?? Sana ka kya hua?? did she run away?

it came today.. no she gave birth to a boy today.. and Sasha Adi's nikah is done.. they are married now.. from the DNA all got to know that the kid is Adarsh's..
i dont like that aunty cum lady the malal one.. i have not seen Malal... i have heard alot of praise never got a chance to catch it..πŸ˜†
the cast looks very impressive plus its sindhi backdrop i luv sindhi backdrop serials and Fahad is sindhi himself in real im pretty none would have done the character better than him..😳
will shazia and Nazia get married finally today??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

sorry yaar didnt know u like her😳 but still auntyπŸ˜† but u r ryt about her actin...she was good no doubt

oh my god ... why are you apologizing 😲 i dont like HER ... i liked her role and acting in that show ... thats it ... don't link me up with her 🀣 ... it will be front page news by tomorrow 🀣 🀣
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Alisha u dont like Adnan Sidiqui??? 😲😲😲.. OHH GOD why would i take offence..πŸ˜†the serial was very famous in 2009 becuz of its unsual scenes..
i only like 3-4 actors in pak serials..
Fahad
Adnan siddiqui
Faisal qureshi
Faisal Rehman..
thats pretty much it..πŸ˜•
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

yes...mera naseeb tonite...lets c wat happens😊

hey m havin chocolate fudge cake ryt nowπŸ˜› yummy

here u go...4 u 2πŸ˜ƒ

Artful_Dodger thumbnail

it came today.. no she gave birth to a boy today.. and Sasha Adi's nikah is done.. they are married now.. from the DNA all got to know that the kid is Adarsh's..
i dont like that aunty cum lady the malal one.. i have not seen Malal... i have heard alot of praise never got a chance to catch it..πŸ˜†
the cast looks very impressive plus its sindhi backdrop i luv sindhi backdrop serials and Fahad is sindhi himself in real im pretty none would have done the character better than him..😳

whaaat??? i haaatte Adarsh 😑

haha LOL @aunty part .. πŸ˜† its just happened that it was the first pakistani show EVER that i watched ...so i liked her acting wise .. she was good ... and like i said i haven't really watched too many shows ... so i don't have a ground for comparison ... so πŸ˜†

OMG 🀣 i just got flashbacks of that previous epi ... oh dear .. all those OTT acting 🀣 Nazia's mom was hilarious when she played the young newly wed bride 🀣

i hope so ... its about time .. i mean get on with already 😑 πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

oh my god ... why are you apologizing 😲 i dont like HER ... i liked her role and acting in that show ... thats it ... don't link me up with her 🀣 ... it will be front page news by tomorrow 🀣 🀣

@blue

u know wat m a newspaper edtor n here i hv dis juicy gossip...dekhna kal ka newspaper🀣ROFL
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Alisha .. πŸ€— thank you for the treat ... it was yummy πŸ˜†

okay i am off for now, see ya around 😳

bye Pulwasha πŸ€—
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Alisha u dont like Adnan Sidiqui??? 😲😲😲.. OHH GOD why would i take offence..πŸ˜†the serial was very famous in 2009 becuz of its unsual scenes..

i only like 3-4 actors in pak serials..
Fahad
Adnan siddiqui
Faisal qureshi
Faisal Rehman..
thats pretty much it..πŸ˜•

yes hes a v fyn actor i must say,,,but guess wat i like only 1 from ur list dats fahad🀣🀣🀣🀣 actually i dun have too many favourites either😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

whaaat??? i haaatte Adarsh 😑

haha LOL @aunty part .. πŸ˜† its just happened that it was the first pakistani show EVER that i watched ...so i liked her acting wise .. she was good ... and like i said i haven't really watched too many shows ... so i don't have a ground for comparison ... so πŸ˜†

OMG 🀣 i just got flashbacks of that previous epi ... oh dear .. all those OTT acting 🀣 Nazia's mom was hilarious when she played the young newly wed bride 🀣

i hope so ... its about time .. i mean get on with already 😑 πŸ˜†

i hate him too.. in the precap his mom shows him the reports and he doesnt blv them.. Kameena AngryAngry
i dont dislike her as an actress but she looks older then everybody..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OMGG that was OTT tttoo much.. when phuppi ammi was sooo much concerned about her brother why was she guarding the door Angry and GODDD man Nazi'a mummy is soo characterless..πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Alishaaa AngryAngry how can u do that wid me.. i want a real one..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†