Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

@Pulwasha .. OMG yeah 🤣 its hilarious to watch her struggle to act 🤣

the last i heard she was divorced 😕 not sure though ..

@ Alisha .. who's that actress in that vid clip you just posted?

dats sunita marshall😊...d guy s fahad mustafa...did u c it?
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

dats sunita marshall😊...d guy s fahad mustafa...did u c it?

watching it ...😳
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

watching it ...😳

okk...dekho n batao ur views😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Pulwasha .. OMG yeah 🤣 its hilarious to watch her struggle to act 🤣

the last i heard she was divorced 😕 not sure though ..

@ Alisha .. who's that actress in that vid clip you just posted?

ohhh 😲.. i agree there are very less actresses in the new lot who can actually act..🤢
Alisha..i heard that Sarwat got married again and she settled in USA.. i guess its false then..
oHHH man Tair-e-lahoti.. that serial made cry buckets 😭😭 becuz i loveee Fahad mustafa..
did u guys see the oST of a new serial Mastana Mahi.. the song is sooo good and the serial looks very promising.. Fahad Mustafa again.. cant wait..
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Alizzay: that show u said about Imran Abbas and Sarwat Gillani is an old one.. I checked! Its a sequel of an older show too. So maybe she's now doing a new show on Hum Tv. I like her, she was very good in Malaal
Edited by -AG4U- - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
@Alisha .. hmm seems interesting .. will surely watch it .. the guy is cute 😳

and thank youuu for letting me know that other actors exist LOL so far i was stuck on a few of them 😆

@Pulwasha .. oh dear !! really?? ugh i don't like crying ... i HATE tears 🤣 🤣 but still would like to see ... cuz i am all curious now

umm no i haven't heard about that show .. are the promos out already?? will have to google it now 😆
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

@Alizzay: that show u said about Imran Abbas and Sarwat Gillani is an old one.. I checked! Its a sequel of an older show too. So maybe she's now doing a new show on Hum Tv. I like her, she was very good in Malaal

well then maybe i got the name wrong ... cuz i was told that they were shooting for a new show recently ... i will check with my sis again .. this has to be true 😡 😆
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

ohhh 😲.. i agree there are very less actresses in the new lot who can actually act..🤢
Alisha..i heard that Sarwat got married again and she settled in USA.. i guess its false then..
oHHH man Tair-e-lahoti.. that serial made cry buckets 😭😭 becuz i loveee Fahad mustafa..
did u guys see the oST of a new serial Mastana Mahi.. the song is sooo good and the serial looks very promising.. Fahad Mustafa again.. cant wait..

@blue

true dat..i just hated d ending😡AngryAngryAngry..n guess wat dere was a book fair in our college at dat tym n i saw dat novel tair e lahoti lyin dere i rushed to d last page just to read if pasha n mahnoor end up together but cudnt understand it...d end was more about mahnoor's bhai (cant reember his name) but in d novel dey had a daughter also n d end was not at all wat dey had showed...dey made huge variations in d serial adaptation😡

n about masatana mahi...no i didnt which channel??
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@Alisha .. hmm seems interesting .. will surely watch it .. the guy is cute 😳

and thank youuu for letting me know that other actors exist LOL so far i was stuck on a few of them 😆

@Pulwasha .. oh dear !! really?? ugh i don't like crying ... i HATE tears 🤣 🤣 but still would like to see ... cuz i am all curious now

umm no i haven't heard about that show .. are the promos out already?? will have to google it now 😆

there is only one promo out but it really doesnt give u the story out.. but OST released yesterday.. here it is.. the song is amazing and so does the story looks..
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKvXI827yyk[/YOUTUBE]
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
OMGGG thank you sooo much Pulwasha 🤗 i am sooo gonna watch it 😳