Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

true n also i saw last part of her interview on noor's morning show where she said shes makn her cum bak n dat too on hum tv😊...may b she was talkin abt dis 1😊...also on nida's morning show wen imran was dere few callers said dey love him wid sarwat ...so yes dere are fans of dis jori😳

btw did u check out tair e lahoti??

no not yet .. how is it?? will check it out if you recommend it πŸ˜†

oh and on a totally different note .. did you read that novel - KAM??? 😲 OMGGG today's epi's gonna b really power packed ... i mean emotion wise .. not acting wise... poor Sadia can't act to save her life 🀣
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

oh and on a totally different note .. did you read that novel - KAM??? 😲 OMGGG today's epi's gonna b really power packed ... i mean emotion wise .. not acting wise... poor Sadia can't act to save her life 🀣

well at ur first point ...hell yes do check it outπŸ˜†...afhad n suneeta are to die for in dat...actually i bacame his fan after watchin ds serial😊 he plays a bad guy here who is madly in love wid sunita...n deres also asghari in it...u wanted to c how she acts na...dats y i asked u to watch it😊

n for d second one m not a KAM fan yar just watch it on n off...know wats goin on...but not a regular viewer..😊 n for d girl she luks pretty in dat cell fone commercial😊
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

well at ur first point ...hell yes do check it outπŸ˜†...afhad n suneeta are to die for in dat...actually i bacame his fan after watchin ds serial😊 he plays a bad guy here who is madly in love wid sunita...n deres also asghari in it...u wanted to c how she acts na...dats y i asked u to watch it😊

n for d second one m not a KAM fan yar just watch it on n off...know wats goin on...but not a regular viewer..😊 n for d girl she luks pretty in dat cell fone commercial😊

oh yeah .. thank youuu πŸ€— ... i have soo many shows to watch ... i actually have a list .. like LITERALLY 😲🀣

so how many epis are there? and i hope its already over by now ... i like watching shows in one go ... don't really like waiting for a whole week ... its frustrating 😑 πŸ˜†

about KAM .. LOL never mind πŸ˜† i liked it initially .. but its getting too depressing lately ... i even made a post saying i am leaving and all that ... but heyyy came back .. LOL πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

oh yeah .. thank youuu πŸ€— ... i have soo many shows to watch ... i actually have a list .. like LITERALLY 😲🀣

so how many epis are there? and i hope its already over by now ... i like watching shows in one go ... don't really like waiting for a whole week ... its frustrating 😑 πŸ˜†

about KAM .. LOL never mind πŸ˜† i liked it initially .. but its getting too depressing lately ... i even made a post saying i am leaving and all that ... but heyyy came back .. LOL πŸ˜†

yeah yeah its got over 2 yrs bak only...n i guess it has 40 episodes, again based on a novel tair-e-lahooti

list??πŸ˜†
tell me wats on ur list...i wanna know too😊

really u made a post??😲 wen??where??i didnt c datπŸ˜• n gud dat u came bak😊
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

yeah yeah its got over 2 yrs bak only...n i guess it has 40 episodes, again based on a novel tair-e-lahooti

list??πŸ˜†
tell me wats on ur list...i wanna know too😊

really u made a post??😲 wen??where??i didnt c datπŸ˜• n gud dat u came bak😊

OMG no wayyy 40 episodes ?? 😲 i don't have that kind of patience i can barely sit through 13 or 14 epis ... and 40 sounds wayy too much πŸ˜† ... hmm i will watch selectively then .. as in pick a few .. skip a few πŸ˜†

umm well the list hmm ... Vasl, Man-O-Salwa, Mera Khoon Hua Tha, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, Mera Saein, mujhe apna bana lo πŸ˜• (i might not watch this though ... the title sounds quite clingy and needy and pretty desperate πŸ˜• πŸ˜† )

most of them are suggested by friends ..as i have hardly any clue about good Pakistani shows

haha well that post was long back .. will have to dig in to see where i posted it ... if you have patience then i have the time πŸ˜†
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

@blue

say wat??😲 hahahaha...m sorry but i feel like laughing on dis 1..death threats LMFAO🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...n who was dat popular tv star???πŸ˜†

i'll answer this here .. it takes too much of an effort to shift through two threads 😲 πŸ˜†

oh yeah i sure did ... you have to be there to feel the DANGER 🀣🀣 no kidding

LOL you don't wanna know ... trust me .. you're better off without it ... apparently ignorance IS bliss ... found out the hard way πŸ˜• 🀣🀣

and the hilarious part was ... i had never even watched that show ... 🀣🀣 i just commented that considering the hype that the actor is getting ... he isn't even worth it ... i find him pretty unattractive ... really i didn't even say UGLY ... i was kind ...but they took it pretty hard πŸ˜• and some vowed to "avenge" their idol 🀣🀣 it was hilarious ... at first ... but then got pretty nasty ... its a mad mad world i tell ya 🀣🀣
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

i'll answer this here .. it takes too much of an effort to shift through two threads 😲 πŸ˜†

oh yeah i sure did ... you have to be there to feel the DANGER 🀣🀣 no kidding

LOL you don't wanna know ... trust me .. you're better off without it ... apparently ignorance IS bliss ... found out the hard way πŸ˜• 🀣🀣

and the hilarious part was ... i had never even watched that show ... 🀣🀣 i just commented that considering the hype that the actor is getting ... he isn't even worth it ... i find him pretty unattractive ... really i didn't even say UGLY ... i was kind ...but they took it pretty hard πŸ˜• and some vowed to "avenge" their idol 🀣🀣 it was hilarious ... at first ... but then got pretty nasty ... its a mad mad world i tell ya 🀣🀣

*whispers in ur ears* y dun u just whisper d name to me...i wont tell any1 n mayb v can discuss his UGLINESS togetherROFLROFLROFLROFL...or mayb i vl also give u a death threatROFLROFLROFL
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i agreee..i dnt like that girl and her sindhi accent is very evident when she talks..
i saw her in yaarian.. but that was such a good serial..
oyeee didnt sarwat get married??? and go to USA??
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

i agreee..i dnt like that girl and her sindhi accent is very evident when she talks..
i saw her in yaarian.. but that was such a good serial..
oyeee didnt sarwat get married??? and go to USA??

Yar dere are all sorts of news doin rounds abt her...but i guess she only took a braek just like dat...n now shes makin her cum bak on hum tv..
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
@Pulwasha .. OMG yeah 🀣 its hilarious to watch her struggle to act 🀣

the last i heard she was divorced πŸ˜• not sure though ..

@ Alisha .. who's that actress in that vid clip you just posted?