Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

hey Chandzz .. idk what's gonna happen in Mera Khoon hua tha as i dont watch that show .. but i guess in Mera Naseeb .. Nazia WILL get married to Fahad ... who will die eventually leaving her with that baby in the pic i just posted LOL πŸ˜† and the two ladies seem to discuss something imp ... so i am guessing that they are planning to get her married again ... this time maybe to Shahbaz πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

that can be a possibility.. but if they have a baby that means Nazia would have sum affection towards Fahad.. she should yo.. i would love a husband like Fahad.. he's sooo damn sweeett..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

that can be a possibility.. but if they have a baby that means Nazia would have sum affection towards Fahad.. she should yo.. i would love a husband like Fahad.. he's sooo damn sweeett..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE

haha yeah .. let's see πŸ˜‰ it wouldn't be completely out of line to expect that though so ... πŸ˜†

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@red

😲

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
LOL Alisha πŸ˜† kya hua?? y so shocked .. i think by sweet she means the personality ... not looks wise ... and i agree too .. going by his convo with his mum .. he does look like a sweet guy (from within not outside LOL)
534523 thumbnail
hahaa!...man,...fahad n shazia...naaahhii!!...n yah!...if she has a kid then yah..she wil have some sorta affection ya know...:|..but then whats gonna happen to shabaaz?..:'(..uff..whyyy?.n shazia will get married to immi...:'(..tehn what bout mee?...:'(..?..haha..;D..have ya read the nocel of mera naeeb,.n i think ya should watch mera khoon,..cos' imarn is in it,..init!..;D..lol...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

LOL Alisha πŸ˜† kya hua?? y so shocked .. i think by sweet she means the personality ... not looks wise ... and i agree too .. going by his convo with his mum .. he does look like a sweet guy (from within not outside LOL)

yeaaahhh personality ofcourse and he defends her too infront of her mom in one of the promos..πŸ˜†
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: jkff

hahaa!...man,...fahad n shazia...naaahhii!!...n yah!...if she has a kid then yah..she wil have some sorta affection ya know...:|..but then whats gonna happen to shabaaz?..:'(..uff..whyyy?.n shazia will get married to immi...:'(..tehn what bout mee?...:'(..?..haha..;D..have ya read the nocel of mera naeeb,.n i think ya should watch mera khoon,..cos' imarn is in it,..init!..;D..lol...

LOL Chandzz πŸ˜† fahad n shazia are married now .. forget Shahbaz 😲 for now i mean πŸ˜† uski baad mein re-entry hogi ... like a real hero ...we'll hoot and cheer for him then ok?? πŸ˜† haha nooo Shazia will get married to MOIZ ... immy is all your's 🀣 ... nopes haven't read the novel yet ... not even sure if they have copied the entire thing or changed it mid way ... won't risk reading it until i m sure about it ...

yeaaahhh personality ofcourse and he defends her too infront of her mom in one of the promos..πŸ˜†

yeah that was really sweet of him ... but i still want her to be with Shahbaz ... he saw her first you know 😲 🀣

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
ha ha ha...ok guys i agree hes sweet...but wen u luk at shahbaaz den his luks take better of his sweetenessπŸ˜‰...just kiddingπŸ˜†...tonite new episode...lets c wat happens😊
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
aww you are sweet too Alisha 😳 πŸ˜† OMG yes ... waiting for tonight's epi .. hey which other show do you watch other than Mera Naseeb and KAM??
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

aww you are sweet too Alisha 😳 πŸ˜† OMG yes ... waiting for tonight's epi .. hey which other show do you watch other than Mera Naseeb and KAM??

u askin me??i dun watch KAM...i watch mera naseeb, mera saaein, bulbulay, Rang badalti odhani dats about it as of now...waiting for some nice serial to start now wid superb cast...lukin fwd to akbari asghari though lets c😊