Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

oye lucky girl...hv fun den...dig in gal n humein b btao jo jo miley tumkoπŸ˜†

your wish is my command 😳 😲 🀣 sure sure πŸ˜† btw this is what i found ... filhaal isi se kaam chala lo ... 🀣

credit - to the uploader
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
New show, Qurbat started yesterday.. on ARY. Check it out
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
okay .. but what's it about? πŸ˜•
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

New show, Qurbat started yesterday.. on ARY. Check it out

u talkin abt d one wid dat girl neelam in it???
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
if this baby is included in the show then i can bet its Nazia and Fahad's baby.. i can make out from dadi's clothes that Fahad has died some time back..its their baby.. im telling u i saw them together in the promo where Fahad was sitting beside Nazia very close and his hand was on her as if consoling her.. okay on the site note.. Moiz is such a kameena when he saw Shazia in the library he was all ohhh this girl is soo intellectual and he wanted to marry her and when he saw the pretty Nazia he changed sides.. batameez larka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

if this baby is included in the show then i can bet its Nazia and Fahad's baby.. i can make out from dadi's clothes that Fahad has died some time back..its their baby.. im telling u i saw them together in the promo where Fahad was sitting beside Nazia very close and his hand was on her as if consoling her.. okay on the site note.. Moiz is such a kameena when he saw Shazia in the library he was all ohhh this girl is soo intellectual and he wanted to marry her and when he saw the pretty Nazia he changed sides.. batameez larka..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmm interesting ... you are always right about stuff .. so i am willing to believe that the baby is indeed theirs πŸ˜†

haha yeah .. i was like heyyy what happened to all those nice things he said to her 😲 poor Shazia .. i still don't get it why is she the ugly one again?? πŸ˜• i mean she isn't that bad
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
More on the novel (Mera Naseeb )

Book one

The Princess in the Palace of Snakes follows two cousins from birth until their wedding day. The sudden death of their fathers on a reckless hunt for rubies sends Anju and Sudha's mothers into premature labor, and the two girls are born twelve hours apart. From a young age the girls become best friends, sisters, and each other's constant companion.

Anju and Sudha grow up in a household run by their three mothers: Pishi, Gouri, and Nalini. Even though Anju and Sudha call each other sisters, they are technically cousins. Pishi is the girls' aunt. Pishi's youngest brother, Bijoy Chatterjee, married Gouri. Anju is their daughter. So in addition to Pishi and Gouri, there is Nalini, Sudha's mother. The family relationships may seem complicated, but they play an important role in the novel.

Anju and Sudha are inseparable, but different. Beautiful and calm, Sudha is a storyteller and dreams of designing clothes and having a family. Anju has a fierce spirit and longs to study Literature in college. The girls get caught skipping school and this event, along with a health scare in the family, suddenly changes plans for college to plans of marriage. Book one ends with Anju and Sudha getting married on the same day. Sudha will move in with her husband and in-laws who live in another part of India. Anju's husband works in the United States, and she plans to join him after getting a visa.

More than marriage has driven Anju and Sudha apart. Sudha has learned a dark secret about their family's past. Shame and guilt over keeping this secret causes Sudha to pull away from Anju. But her love for her sister does not falter, and she even refuses to elope for fear it would damage Anju's reputation. On the night of their double wedding, Anju becomes aware of her husband's attraction to Sudha. Anju does not blame Sudha, but it is with some relief the two young women begin to live separate lives.

Book two

In The Queen of Swords Sudha quickly learns the ways of her demanding and controlling mother-in-law. After five long years, Sudha is elated to learn she is pregnant. Meanwhile, Anju's life in the United States has not entirely turned out as she expected. Anju and Sudha exchange regular letters and short phone calls, but their old intimacy is missing. The friends discover they are pregnant at the same time and both seem finally happy.

Sudha's mother-in-law finds out that Sudha's child is a girl. She demands Sudha abort the baby, believing the first child should be a son. Sudha has nowhere to turn, leaving her husband would be grounds to talk to each other again as true sisters. Refusing to tie her life to another man and realizing Anju needs her, Sudha and her daughter decide to go to the United States. After many years, the sisters are reunited, but future obstacles still loom.

Characters

Anjali / Anju ' from a higher caste than her sister Sudha, she loves books, and is known for speaking her mind and being stubborn aka Shazia πŸ˜•

Ashok Ghosh ' devoted to Sudha, he proposes several times, he is rejected by the mothers as a potential husband because of his lower caste status and money made in trade aka Shahbaz πŸ˜•

Basudha / Sudha ' loyal to her family, Sudha is a storyteller and dreamer, and is known for her beauty. aka Nazia πŸ˜•

Bijoy Chatterjee ' Anju's father and Gouri's husband, Pishi's brother, welcomes Gopal into his family like a brother.

Gopal ' Sudha's father and Nalini's husband, he persuades Bijoy to go on the doomed hunt for rubies, his past is not what it seems

Gouri ' Anju's mother, she holds the Chatterjee family together by running the family bookstore despite struggles with her health

Nalini ' Sudha's mother, she means well but can have an abrasive personality

Pishi ' widowed at a young age she joins her brother Bijoy's household and helps raise Anju and Sudha, she is a source of information and support for the girls aka Phupi ammi πŸ˜•

Ramesh Sanyal ' Sudha's husband, often travels with is job building railroads and bridges, a kind man, but unable to protect Sudha from his mother

Ramur Ma ' loyal servant and chaperone to the young girls

Singhji ' becomes the household chauffer when the girls are five years old, a trusted but somewhat mysterious figure, in the end we find out that he is Sudha's father and Nalini's husband

Sunil Majumdars ' Anju's husband, born in India, he is a computer scientist from the United States Moiz πŸ˜•

source: Wikipedia
Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who's Neelam now..

It has Beenish Chauhan in it.. she's producing the show.

She played Zeenat's role in Mera Saaien
534523 thumbnail
omg guys!..what do yall think is gonna happen in mera khoon hua tha n mera naseeb??...i hope that immi isnt the person that is "mera khoon hua tha n all!!..but i guess the dead person will have to do something with taht random lady that couldnt actn speak properly...!.;)..(no offence!...:)..)..n whereas mera naseeb,..shazia is gonna get married to imran,..but i think hell still sorta like nazia ya know,..n OMG..is nazia gonna marry shahbaaz?..n is the whole thing about "nazia's fate destroying shazia's fate" gonna come true...cos' immmi might still have some feelings for naz!!...:'(...-how could ya cheat on me imran??..how?...;'(..LOl...: man i wish!!...;D..
Edited by jkff - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
hey Chandzz .. idk what's gonna happen in Mera Khoon hua tha as i dont watch that show .. but i guess in Mera Naseeb .. Nazia WILL get married to Fahad ... who will die eventually leaving her with that baby in the pic i just posted LOL πŸ˜† and the two ladies seem to discuss something imp ... so i am guessing that they are planning to get her married again ... this time maybe to Shahbaz πŸ˜• πŸ˜†