Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

OMG who's baby is this?? some new twist?? πŸ˜• i guess that Fahad guy must be married previously ... so confused

but den wat d hell is dat baby doin in phupi ammi's lap??he shud b in his dai's lap na???n phupi ammi shud b furiousπŸ˜•
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we don't even know yet, who's baby that is ... so πŸ˜•

and the only way it could be Nazia's is they have a leap in the show .. i am thinking that either it's Fahad's baby from his previous marriage or a flashback or it could be Nazia's

edited

Phupi ammi does look furious to me πŸ˜†
Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

we don't even know yet, who's baby that is ... so πŸ˜•

and the only way it could be Nazia's is they have a leap in the show .. i am thinking that either it's Fahad's baby from his previous marriage or a flashback or it could be Nazia's

edited

Phupi ammi does look furious to me πŸ˜†

yes u knw our serials na...in an episode ppl get from 20yr old to 50yrs old so u neva knw wat dey r gonna show

@red

ROFL yesπŸ˜† i noticed now
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
hahah yeah πŸ˜†

but they look exactly the same as in they haven't aged πŸ˜•

agar yeh Nazia ka baby hai toh both these women should look a li'l older na?? as in a bit of grey hair or a change in make up or something??
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

hahah yeah πŸ˜†

but they look exactly the same as in they haven't aged πŸ˜•

agar yeh Nazia ka baby hai toh both these women should look a li'l older na?? as in a bit of grey hair or a change in make up or something??

hey...but d baby luks only few months old...den it shudnt b more dan a 2yrs or so leap...n 2yrs dun require changing makeup or greyin hair n all
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

hey...but d baby luks only few months old...den it shudnt b more dan a 2yrs or so leap...n 2yrs dun require changing makeup or greyin hair n all

good thinking πŸ‘ hahaha i feel sooo dumb now 🀣 oh god i am waiting for friday ... wanna see who's baby this is πŸ˜•

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG look what i found 😲 ... story of Mera Naseeb perhaps?? πŸ˜•

Sister of My Heart (1999)

Divakaruni's new novel is entitled Sister of My Heart. This book is about how the lives of two women are changed by marriage, as one woman comes to California, and the other stays behind in India.

Anju is the daughter of an upper-caste Calcutta family of distinction. Sudha is the daughter of the black sheep of that same family. Sudha is startlingly beautiful; Anju is not. Despite these differences, since the day the two girls were born'the same day their fathers died, mysteriously and violently'Sudha and Anju have been sisters of the heart. Bonded in ways even their mothers cannot comprehend, the two girls grow into womanhood as if their fates, as well as their hearts, are merged.

When Sudha learns a dark family secret, that connection is threatened. For the first time in their lives, the girls know what it is to feel suspicion and distrust'Sudha, because she feels a new shame that she cannot share with Anju; and Anju, because she discovers the seductive power of her sister's beauty, a power Sudha herself is incapable of controlling. When, due to a change in family fortune, the girls are urged into arranged marriages, their lives take opposite turns. One travels to America, and one remains in India; both have lives of secrets. When tragedy strikes both of them, however, they discover that, despite distance and marriage, they must turn to each other once again.

here's the link:

http://www.chitradivakaruni.com/books/sister_of_my_heart

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

OMG OMG OMG look what i found 😲 ... story of Mera Naseeb perhaps?? πŸ˜•

Sister of My Heart (1999)

Divakaruni's new novel is entitled Sister of My Heart. This book is about how the lives of two women are changed by marriage, as one woman comes to California, and the other stays behind in India.

Anju is the daughter of an upper-caste Calcutta family of distinction. Sudha is the daughter of the black sheep of that same family. Sudha is startlingly beautiful; Anju is not. Despite these differences, since the day the two girls were born'the same day their fathers died, mysteriously and violently'Sudha and Anju have been sisters of the heart. Bonded in ways even their mothers cannot comprehend, the two girls grow into womanhood as if their fates, as well as their hearts, are merged.

When Sudha learns a dark family secret, that connection is threatened. For the first time in their lives, the girls know what it is to feel suspicion and distrust'Sudha, because she feels a new shame that she cannot share with Anju; and Anju, because she discovers the seductive power of her sister's beauty, a power Sudha herself is incapable of controlling. When, due to a change in family fortune, the girls are urged into arranged marriages, their lives take opposite turns. One travels to America, and one remains in India; both have lives of secrets. When tragedy strikes both of them, however, they discover that, despite distance and marriage, they must turn to each other once again.

here's the link:

http://www.chitradivakaruni.com/books/sister_of_my_heart

yes yes...definitely d story of mera naseeb😲...ohhh...now i want to read it wats gonna happen to sahzia n nazia yar..

n if moiz's father n phupi ammi get married🀣 jk

btw how did u find it??😲
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
OMG you're not gonna leave them alone are you?? 🀣 🀣

oh i am free these days ... have lotta time on my hands to pass πŸ˜† and i hang around places so .. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

OMG you're not gonna leave them alone are you?? 🀣 🀣

oh i am free these days ... have lotta time on my hands to pass πŸ˜† and i hang around places so .. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

oye lucky girl...hv fun den...dig in gal n humein b btao jo jo miley tumkoπŸ˜†