Pakistani shows Predictions corner

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello People and fellow PSFians
πŸ€— (like that's a name πŸ˜†) LOL

Welcome to Predictions Corner
(Title courtesy -_AfridiMalik_-)

have you ever wondered what's in store for you in your fav shows?

what's gonna happen next? πŸ˜• who's gonna marry whom? 😳 will any of the leads die?😑 etc etc 😲

have you ever had sleepless nights wondering what twists and turns are likely to take place in your fav show?

okay that's a bit far fetched πŸ˜• .. i mean i sleep like a horse no matter what 🀣 but you get the drift right?? 😳

stop wondering now 😎... cuz now you have a whole new thread to discuss all that and more πŸ₯³ ... right here 😲 πŸ˜†

you can discuss / predict what's hot and what's not ... in fact everything and anything related to your fav show ...

so what are you waiting for ... type away folks ... let's predict / gossip πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Artful_Dodger thumbnail
okay i'll go first ... πŸ˜†

i think that in Mera Naseeb Nazia will marry Shabaaz in the end ... idk how just yet ... but i m pretty sure that's how the show will end ... on a good note 😳

and in KAM .. they are gonna change the ending 😲 well they should right?

that's what i think

okay now join me ... don't make me look like i am into soliloquy 😲 🀣
534523 thumbnail
Hahaa!!..well firstly thanks soo much for this thread!!..me was looking for such a place!..:P,..hugs to ya jaan!!...πŸ€—.,...

...well im only catching KAM as of now,..n umm,..well as MUUCH as I'd wanna see Hammad & Imaan together n all,.😳.,..i doubt that that's gonna happen,.:(.i think they'll follow the novel story ;)...which has a "deeper" meaner i guess...

N P.S: i didn't make ya look like you're a soliloquy!...;D...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: jkff

Hahaa!!..well firstly thanks soo much for this thread!!..me was looking for such a place!..:P,..hugs to ya jaan!!...πŸ€—.,...

...well im only catching KAM as of now,..n umm,..well as MUUCH as I'd wanna see Hammad & Imaan together n all,.😳.,..i doubt that that's gonna happen,.:(.i think they'll follow the novel story ;)...which has a "deeper" meaner i guess...

N P.S: i didn't make ya look like you're a soliloquy!...;D...

LOL you are welcome (literally) jkff 😳 you were? cool ... now make your presence felt here ... everyday 😲🀣

okay cool ... there are a lot of KAM lovers here .. so you can come and discuss all about it here 😳

well about Hammad and Imaan being together i think they will or they just might in the show ... i mean who knows ... -AfridiMalik- (sorry dunno her name) said in one of the threads that they do change the ending ..so i m keeping my fingers crossed

oh and do you know who actually dies in the end? cuz i have heard different versions in the forum as well as on FB ... i m sooo confused πŸ˜•
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice topic πŸ‘

I don't watch KAM but I am addicted to Pani Jaisa Pyar. So here goes:
I predict that Adarsh will get married to Sasha in the upcoming episode. An ultrasound will soon prove that the baby Sana's about to have is infact Adarsh's and then he'll start feeling guilty and be after Sana to forgive him. Sana won't forgive him that easily coz he remarried and suspected her of cheating, meanwhile Sasha will resent Adarsh for trying to patch up with Sana. Ultimately, she'll leave after uniting Sana and Adarsh.
Plus, I foresee a sad ending for Adarsh's mom coz she's the root cause behind all the misery.

That's what is so unpredictable about Pakistani shows. You never know if you'll have a happy or sad ending... So you hang on till the very last episode 😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for Mera Naseeb.. Nazia will get married to the rishta which came for her.. Bushra Ansari's son for SUREEE.. Imran Abbas would get married to Shazia.. Shazia would get to know that Imran Abbas liked Nazia but in my opinion the ending would be Nazia living happily with her own husband means the new rishta and Shazia happy wid Imran.. i hope it goes this way.. cuz the rishta that came for Nazia the guy looks pretty loving plus the promos hint that too...
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Predictions for Mera Naseeb, seems like from the promos.. Shazia and Imran Abbas will live happily ever after since she looked pregnant in one of them..Shabaaz no clue.. he seems to be wasted in this show after Daam

@KAM: Hammad will marry Imaan?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

@Paani Jaisa Pyar: Adarsh will divorce Sana and refuse to accept her baby as his.. will marry Sasha.. their marriage will not work! Sana will single handedly raise her kid or will get married to someone else who will ill treat her.. both get divorced! Adarsh realises mistake.. goes back to Sana .. both get married again .. happily ever afterπŸ˜†

@ZDTGS: Hira will marry the old guy and raise his kid as hers?😲

@Mera Saaien: πŸ˜† Arish will kill Wajahat and marry Shazmeen.. and Naina will die in the process of saving Shazmeen.. Shaz feel guilty so she'll take care of Naina's kids..

@MAQH: AQ will marry Nazreen?
Edited by -AG4U- - 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
@elle45 - welcome elle πŸ€— oh and that's okay we don't discuss only KAM here ... so talk about anything you want ... well not anything literally but you know what i mean πŸ˜†

@Pulwasha - oh dear !! now that i read your post, mine makes me look sooo petty and vain you are right about that Fahad guy being nice ... so yeah i'd like to take back whatever i said ... ugh .. silly me

@-AG4U- 🀣 i hope that reaction about KAM isn't cuz of something i said ...

oh man !! i sooo need to check out Mera Saaein now i've been trying to avoid your topic since long 😲 ... cuz i am already lured / tricked into watching two shows 🀣(i only used to watch KAM) yeah i am that gullible πŸ˜› 🀣

i basically ended up watching 3 now ... but there you go ... you had to mention MS again 😑 i have this urge to check that out now ... thank god for my end of term hols ...i am free as a bird right now ..so i forgive you 🀣 for now πŸ˜› 🀣

btw wats ZDTGS?? πŸ˜•

Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

@elle45 - welcome elle πŸ€— oh and that's okay we don't discuss only KAM here ... so talk about anything you want ... well not anything literally but you know what i mean πŸ˜†

@Pulwasha - oh dear !! now that i read your post, mine makes me look sooo petty and vain you are right about that Fahad guy being nice ... so yeah i'd like to take back whatever i said ... ugh .. silly me

@-AG4U- 🀣 i hope that reaction about KAM isn't cuz of something i said ...

oh man !! i sooo need to check out Mera Saaein now i've been trying to avoid your topic since long 😲 ... cuz i am already lured / tricked into watching two shows 🀣(i only used to watch KAM) yeah i am that gullible πŸ˜› 🀣

i basically ended up watching 3 now ... but there you go ... you had to mention MS again 😑 i have this urge to check that out now ... thank god for my end of term hols ...i am free as a bird right now ..so i forgive you 🀣 for now πŸ˜› 🀣

btw wats ZDTGS?? πŸ˜•

@Alizzay... you better watch Mera Saaien...πŸ˜† I swear, this show is fantastic! Its like watching a good horror movie.. with nice twists and turns and the lead, Mallik Wajahat played by Noman Ejaz is just spot on.. the rest of the cast is pretty good too.. I love Aamina Sheikh lately and even Sunita Marshal ain't bad.. Savera Nadeem and Faisal Qureshi have done good work too!😊

Haha KAM --> πŸ˜† Yep.. ur the culprit for me thinking that they get married nowπŸ˜†

ZDTGS: Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya.. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone, unless ur already watching it. There's definitely better ones out there LOL This one's way too depressing to watch! I only watch cos Sanam Baloch is in itπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AG4U-

@Alizzay... you better watch Mera Saaien...πŸ˜† I swear, this show is fantastic! Its like watching a good horror movie.. with nice twists and turns and the lead, Mallik Wajahat played by Noman Ejaz is just spot on.. the rest of the cast is pretty good too.. I love Aamina Sheikh lately and even Sunita Marshal ain't bad.. Savera Nadeem and Faisal Qureshi have done good work too!😊

Haha KAM --> πŸ˜† Yep.. ur the culprit for me thinking that they get married nowπŸ˜†

ZDTGS: Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya.. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone, unless ur already watching it. There's definitely better ones out there LOL This one's way too depressing to watch! I only watch cos Sanam Baloch is in itπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

okay i give up ... **rushes to watch MS** 🀣 you won't believe i tried really hard not to peek in ... cuz when my school reopens i am soo doomed ... what with all such shows i have to follow no matter what πŸ˜† but yeah thanks all the same .. it does sound interesting

hey hey now girl .. you are putting words in my mouth ...**spits** 🀣 all i said is they might end up together .. as in get united ... but yeah that means the same so okay πŸ˜†

LOL okay then **cancels ZDTGS** phew πŸ˜† who knew watching shows could be sooo exhausting 🀣