Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princez_94

Well i would say "realism" is the biggest difference...? what do guys say? because episode nr # is increasing in pakistani serials also... Except the novel based series... & but others like Tere Pehlu Mein .. etc... Or older Geo tv & Ary serials were at least at 100 someone went on to 200...

But then again we can see the difference... Novel based serials are shorter, they have a proper story & their liked more than other series...

So I saying that episode number is a big difference i wouldn't say so...

But yes realism is a very big difference...

-Laiba

well but then ull also notice that the Paki ones having more numbr of episodes, their story is too much dragged and unnessary tracks r added...basically they lose their charm.....not totally, but they r also kinda indian soaps...and yea these r usually aired 4 or 5 days a week...but the ones aired weekly have a strong storyline and they remain interesting till the end
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DMG009

well but then ull also notice that the Paki ones having more numbr of episodes, their story is too much dragged and unnessary tracks r added...basically they lose their charm.....not totally, but they r also kinda indian soaps...and yea these r usually aired 4 or 5 days a week...but the ones aired weekly have a strong storyline and they remain interesting till the end

Yes... the mostly novel based serials are like that... & i think thats the originality of Pakistani serals, and it should stay like that...

But then again Episode nr... is what u can call the biggest reason.. I would say originality, and realism is the biggest ones.. because....
In almost evet indian serial it's like that.. same story, repeated over and over again.. Even youth shows...

U watch DMG right? or u did... & i did watch MJHT... if u look at both can u see how much is copied or repeated...Both were youth serials and they copied a lot from each other and other serials too.. so i disagree that youth show are less saas bahu-saga types...Their the same but a better version...
I watched MJHT and i loved it, but Indian youth shows and Pakistani serials are far away even youth shows...

The number of episodes matters a lot, but there are bigger differences...

-Laiba
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princez_94

Yes... the mostly novel based serials are like that... & i think thats the originality of Pakistani serals, and it should stay like that...

But then again Episode nr... is what u can call the biggest reason.. I would say originality, and realism is the biggest ones.. because....
In almost evet indian serial it's like that.. same story, repeated over and over again.. Even youth shows...

U watch DMG right? or u did... & i did watch MJHT... if u look at both can u see how much is copied or repeated...Both were youth serials and they copied a lot from each other and other serials too.. so i disagree that youth show are less saas bahu-saga types...Their the same but a better version...
I watched MJHT and i loved it, but Indian youth shows and Pakistani serials are far away even youth shows...

The number of episodes matters a lot, but there are bigger differences...

-Laiba

ya i knw i watched DMG n MJHT both....then again the episodes thing..those youth shows were gud initially but becoz they also got dragged too much so gradually the stories became a mess..specially in DMG...still i love both the shows..but if we compare thm wid Paki dramas, Paki dramas are very different frm thm
Edited by DMG009 - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DMG009

ya i knw i watched DMG n MJHT both....then again the episodes thing..those youth shows were gud initially but becoz they also got dragged too much so gradually the stories became a mess..specially in DMG...still i love both the shows..but if we compare thm wid Paki dramas, Paki dramas are very different frm thm

Yeah, I haven't seen DMG but MJHT was awesome, but later on they ruined it. Dragging certain thing too long, or copying something that iv very common...

Like Shilpa-KSG they went to this medical camp and got lost in the jungle.. How?ii felt that particulat scene was a bit illogical..

IN MJHT Nupur-Mayank lost their bus and and get stuck in the jungle, more logic and still the same scene...

Yet again In Indian serials take MJT as example, everything went fine, some dragging here and there but fine and then came season 2.... Those seasons ruin it all... Nupur died, and MJHT goes down the drain, then again the public wants Rati Pandey back she's back...

Btw I'm not against her, i'm a huge fan and was one of them who wanted her back) but as u see, there is no serious track. .. Someone comes someone goes...

That does happen in Pakistani serials and thank god for that,t he storyline is already fixed, if a actor/actress dies he/she doesn't come back

Yeah Paki dramas are more realistic, even youth shows are very different the new show on Aag also College based, but tooo different from Miley jab hum tum...& i doubt it will go on for 2 seasons, not because people don't like it but their nor dragging it... But then again it's about story being dragged rather than episode number...

Episode number counts very much but i find it less important then realism... Pakistani serials success... I think that's why Pakistani serials don't get shut cause of lack TRP