B-wood movie as Pakistani serial

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey it's actually my FIRST evr topic in this forum, i have been a silent reader of this forum, i think for abt 2 years, but since i feel it is more active now, i thought y not make a topic here.

My question is the title of this thread, is there ANY B-wood movie u wanna see as a pakistani serial??
I think Hum Apke Hain Kaun wud turn out to be good as a paki serial and evn Vivah.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hum apke hain kaun was like fatima suriya bajiyas dramas.....in all her dramas she used to have these marriage rasme.....i am not saying HAHK was exactly a copy of her dramas but quite similar.

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think B-wood movies need to be inspired by our dramas... and not us! πŸ˜†
but... ohh welll, lets see... yeah HAHK is gud enuff... even HSSH πŸ˜† bt id want 2 c ourselves wid our own ideas... and they ASK PERMISSION and copy it πŸ˜† 😳 LOL
but then, B-wood movies r such FAKE... i think hardly 1-2 can b made in2 considerate paki dramas! :P
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i want I hate luv storys and Action Replayy with Azfar Rehman and Neelam Muneer as main lead ☺️😍 i know its kinda fakish kind but i still love it and i want a bit too much romantic story with AN
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Ditto... I also feel the same.😳
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

hum apke hain kaun was like fatima suriya bajiyas dramas.....in all her dramas she used to have these marriage rasme.....i am not saying HAHK was exactly a copy of her dramas but quite similar.

Really, can u tell me name of any of those drama?? I like watching similar stuff and comparing it πŸ˜†
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

but... ohh welll, lets see... yeah HAHK is gud enuff... even HSSH πŸ˜† bt id want 2 c ourselves wid our own ideas... and they ASK PERMISSION and copy it πŸ˜† 😳 LOL
but then, B-wood movies r such FAKE... i think hardly 1-2 can b made in2 considerate paki dramas! :P

I agree lol
Coz i love stuff based on real like, and most of paki serials r real, i mean can relate to them.
And i know they r fake but some of them r pretty good.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

I agree lol
Coz i love stuff based on real like, and most of paki serials r real, i mean can relate to them.
And i know they r fake but some of them r pretty good.

Bold - I completely agree, this is why I love and only watch Pak dramas (except CID). They are real (somewhat) and a common person can relate to them.
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Bold - I completely agree, this is why I love and only watch Pak dramas (except CID). They are real (somewhat) and a common person can relate to them.

Hayyyeee wht is W*H CID, my mom used to watch it. lol
And yeah evn paki serials r my fav, though i do watch paki, indian and asian dramas. But pakistani serials r the best.
I remember whn evr we used to watch paki serials we were like comparing which of our family used to remind us of the family from the serial we were watching πŸ˜†
-Lostindreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

i want I hate luv storys and Action Replayy with Azfar Rehman and Neelam Muneer as main lead ☺️😍 i know its kinda fakish kind but i still love it and i want a bit too much romantic story with AN

πŸ˜†
How cute. I hate love stories cud be cud to as paki serial, but havn't thought abt who the leads shud be.