Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Ash, that's what I say too, its just to bring the audience back the next day, suspense element!
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hiya caco.... 🤗

ok so back to the epi.... i thought Brimaan fight will be the best part, but for me geet's dialogues was the BEST part
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ashu.. puttat veer ji had only one proud worthy possession and that was,,,his chest weeds...... which he has lost now... so for me its brij who has played with his purkhon ki reputation and not geet...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i'll never ever forgive him for that apMaan of hair..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jaa Brij tu gunjaa ho jaye..... tere Purkhs bhi gunje ho jaein.. yeh mera shraap ha...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...since I haven't seen the eppy, my 2 cents are not worth much. But it seems like they are using the poor unborn child a bit much. Even if we watch the Shaadi and all the drama it holds(unnecessary in my opinion) why are they holding the tangti talwar on our heads....isn't it enough that we are forced to watch the meteor struck romance(puke) of the unwanted beings?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I just went to FB page and saw some GCM's comments..they r actually praising the episode...its only few immatured ones worried about the precap..so lets just chill😃
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved Geet's dialogue to Brij:

In your society, if a girl exhibits ichha, she is termed charitraheen.
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok...I'm sick of cribbing.....So will talk abt Geet's monologue...haan....

That was the highlight of the episode...I just loved that scene...DD was ooutstanding in that scene...and the dialogues complimented her performance...
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Geet looks pretty in that picture 😆
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
new pics uploaded by Geet FB, and that last pic is just *sigh* beautiful 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Last time I will say this...the precap was not about baby scare.,..its about Arjun ka new plan...thats why I said its misleading becuase tomorrow only we will see the other side of the coin...
Can we get back to episode discussion now becuase today's episode and the way Geet delivered was brilliant👍🏼