Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo...Even if we use our brains...its kind of bad to use the baby card again and again...Even if it is for the No Con thing or Arjun Revenge....TRPs ke liye kuch bhi kya...😔
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I read Tanu's update, was there a lot of "SAJNA VE" and that crazy panting?What parts can I skip when I watch it?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@jyo hun if you were at the realm of things i would never crib......but i cannot compliment the cvs with ur thinking and storyline😆........and i love ur scenario abt arjun though i wonder why suddenly he wants to take revenge against geet😆
and my existence just got blessed as i am abt to watch hte much awaited first kiss of NES and NEB..................wah wah wah😆
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@pooja.... you are asking pertinent questions???😲 why bother when you will never get the answers to those 🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
besides arjun is busy playing kiss me kiss me touch me touch me with despo sister NES............if only munda maan was half as fast as NES........we would be celebrating godh bharai of the second khurana kid.............🤔
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

The CVs made this child wala abort thing only to stop the CON, the child is not going anywhere, grrrrrrrrrr, no CON 😡😭😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok why can't we discuss the whole episode rather than a 2secs ka precap ??😳...precaps r misleading and Its obvious that Arjun here is playing this doctor ka trumpcard to create cracks in Maaneet's life for future story...or else how do we expect future story to go...we say why baby is being used here...it is used because yes it is a trp earner and an importent element in the story which binds Maan-Geet together...so this is the right time to play the baby card post marriage😊
From my serial experience I can guarantee that both Baby and Geet r safe...Its Arjun who is playing the game here to make sure Maan and Geet even after marriage do not come close....its also another aspect of the story as to how this situation will evolve and how their relationship post-marriage is going to b.....
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Maan bangaya Geet ke Maa? 🤣
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Jo, if we think we our heads its even worse.

The CV's either keep the baby or don't keep the baby. This repetitiveness makes me feel like they are even undecided. So for how long will they keep playing this card? Geet is not delivering in the near future anyway. So for how long really? every villain will come and try killing the baby and we are put through this dilemma every single time?

They tried this means to raise TRP's a zillion times already. Can we move on? I want to see something else. Please.....
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geeks.....Watch the first 15 or so minutes...DD rocked as Geet...but the fight was too short.....