Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Caco - 🤣🤣🤣 True that! 🤣🤣 It's like die die they MUST get married 🤣🤣 Though am more concern as to why Geet is still in the same wedding clothes.🤣🤣...it might just catch fire if she sits on the mandap..🤣🤣 coz i mean her lenga is stained with oil/ghee?? Whatever that was in the lamp 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking her clothes will be dirty and smelly but never thought of the health and safery risks involved
MSK as tulsiji 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

.it might just catch fire if she sits on the mandap..🤣🤣 coz i mean her lenga is stained with oil/ghee?? Whatever that was in the lamp 🤣🤣🤣

shaddap dont give them anymore ideas u never know they might just shoot a scene like this tonight itself and paste it in tomorrow's episode to create more "drama" 🥱
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shonuu

wot??? dont pretend to be a saint jyo... i know are the birds with ditto feathers....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok MSK was not up to the mark... y ?? because in past i'v seen a scene where the male lead rocked with his performance, when the dumbo heroine was shot by her lesbo love... do you remember that performance by a human sized lizard???

Ye lo aa gayi MSK ki defender😆😆😆..by the way which show u r talking ?..Uttaran ??🤔😕...u mean Ichha's shooting scene and Veer's reaction...plsssssssROFLROFL...
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can Geet get married if she's so weak?? I mean hindu weddings takes so long 🤣🤣 Then how come she has the strength to proceed the wedding?? 🤣🤣
Maansaaa-aah: Am curious now..🤣🤣 What visualisations did u thought i had?? Now u gotta PM me 🤣🤣🤣
The picts are cute btw. 😆
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
imagine if maan, after ripping brij's kurta apart, would hug him passionately... with "tum mere ho" as BG????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Ok a random question...Why does Geet's sleeve look like two sleeves stitched together...One in Orange/Pink and the other in Green...😕🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

guess they fell short of clothes so cutting pasting with the saree they had ready for the promo 😆😆😆
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyoti you got emotional I cracked up watching tht picture coz sumfin hilarioous happened when this bit took place in my wedding🤣🤣
555070 thumbnail
Star One site has a poll going on.

Which of these relationships will not cultivate in to marriage on STAR One?

The options are

1. Arjun-Anwesha
2. Manjarai-Ranbir
3. Alka-Ralph

From whatever I know of the other two serials, Ranbir is not the main lead, nor is Ralph. So, those two are not resulting in a marriage. Can I assume that Arjun Anwesha also fall in the same category? 😆
Edited by sharmishtha01 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@jyo..thanks hun.....
@vini...hav eyou never seen hindi movies........from the era of ashok kumar and devika rani...it is the sunflower that is used to hide the kiss with its shaking and shivering.........sunflower is the official hide the kiss flower........🤣
@parm.......even champa got an entry..mera number kab ayega....jyoooo?????/ ...i am still standing in my red satin sexy gown waiting for the director to say action...and there i jump straight into MSK's arms..............but sameera just seem to be getting postponed........toh why not become surajmukhi🤣🤣........
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ jyo: dnt b senti my Fairy MIL, u just think tht u had a perfect SR but these two wont have🤣🤣🤣🤣