Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Aapka kuch nahin ho saktaπŸ˜†

wot??? dont pretend to be a saint jyo... i know are the birds with ditto feathers....🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

ok MSK was not up to the mark... y ?? because in past i'v seen a scene where the male lead rocked with his performance, when the dumbo heroine was shot by her lesbo love... do you remember that performance by a human sized lizard???

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bye girls good night/ good day
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now if Geet wears the same lehanga and takes phere she will catch fire and Brij would have had nothing to do with it. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@Mom I know why u love MSK so much jus coz he is lyk u Kanjoos🀣🀣no Fair its a religgious place..You can trust me I won't be naughty..see I have Jyots cumin wid me..You find her more mature na Trust her🀣🀣

Ash.....your talking like this to your mom.....
you should be grounded......
your mom has a point....it will be cheaper for her if your dad took doopki....
he should bring back some gangajaal...
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH man, how cute that pic is, Geet admin knows how to keep the GCM's coming back, post some pics and they will shut up! πŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: an12345678

Me also thought the same. She looked all fine and then suddenly faints πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maybe the delayed impact of the physical and emotional exertion. Quite possible. But abortion because of it, quite not possible.
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Opti: read ur take finally & as usual its awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘ I wonder if they ever think this way or not?
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwww MSK and Geet look fab....😍 i can barely wait for this wedding to finally happen 😍
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Ok a random question...Why does Geet's sleeve look like two sleeves stitched together...One in Orange/Pink and the other in Green...🀣

dont remind me of her dress..its a disaster..... bridal dress ke naam pe dhabba...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and you could notice two sleeves but what about two dupattas??? make her look like Jodha
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Geet team seems to be having lots of fun. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†