Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Opti I love ur take! I feel what she said today really sends a big message to woman who are in this situation!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...I haven't read your FanFics...Or anybody's for that matter...πŸ˜†...PM me the link please.....But I like ur idea of them showing the story of each women as a subset of the main story...That wud be really interesting....

@Swan...I hope so too...That wud really set this Show apart from the Utter Crap(Copyright AnπŸ˜†) that we see otherwise
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
me too all ready to take doobki in ganga finally ...... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shonuu

jyo loooooooooook at their heights.... this height is perfect for a Keeees..☺️

Aapka kuch nahin ho saktaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@An:Nope thats the amount of calls they receive regularly since the time wedding startedπŸ˜†...on NT's coma day they received overnight calls and all their phone lines was jammed fullyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Soapoperasfun Too much stress..naturally she will faint..
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyoti, Im glad u said that about Brij, he will be back to attack again!
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@caco....ambuja cement???🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣i would have said fevicol...but kanjoos MSK will be happier as this will cost him less...πŸ€” after all he runs a constrution firm so he will get cement cheap if not for free🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
why even go to small town .........i know personally of girls whose life have been havoced completely and who were city bred......they have been burdened with rituals ,samaj,izzat,pratha etc etc........some had the guts to fight back while others just resigned to destiny.......the liberalization of woman in majority is still a far cry in our country.....
geet is a inspiring tale of a girl who can and will stand up........the child was a wake up call that finally pushed her over the edge and walk out from her family..........MSK was a factor even at his rudest best who propagates geet and confirms her belief that what she is doing is right..........he did not sympathize with her and at that point a shoulder to cry on was not what she needed.....she had to built ehr own foundation and that is what she did.........MSK cemented the bricks and made sure she never collapsed...........
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

After all the heavy dialogue etc why did Geet faint?

Me also thought the same. She looked all fine and then suddenly faints πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

I have a very related question πŸ˜†

After all the heavy dialogue etc why did Geet faint?

yap u got it very right pritiπŸ˜† after wearing heavy lehenga she had to give those heavey dialogues so she faints. I hav a lil doubt too here. she did it purposely. she faint will wake up timely & take the pheras & pretend to b weak all time. so that MSK will spare her frm the sugary talk in SR. coz like us she also know he wont DO IT🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣