Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jyoti: You making-up that number or they actually received 20 lakh calls ... ha ha ha. Are they not receiving calls against NES.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Feminism is good but in the garb of that word let's not forget to give credit where it is due. Geet derived a lot of strength n courage from what MSK said to her. It gave her the courage to fight against all the atrocities she was facing. Admitting that in front of the world is giving credit where it is due. It has nothing to do with making MSK "Mahaan" or portraying him something that he is not. In that context if Geet says Maan gave her the right is absolutely appropriate.

A man- woman relationship is of give and take. One is incomplete without the other ..... Women are stronger mentally for sure.

I firmly believe in girls having equal rights as boys but If i love/respect my man, i would always acknowledge what he has done for me. Isn't that feminism too???πŸ˜•

PS: i have not yet watched the episode...this is my 2 cent based on the convo I read in the den.
Edited by Anshu_A - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a very related question πŸ˜†

After all the heavy dialogue etc why did Geet faint?
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so how many dubkis CONfirmed frm the den to ganga?🀣🀣🀣
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jyo loooooooooook at their heights.... this height is perfect for a Keeees..☺️
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pooja: Oh my god, I was actually gonna write Saree down as well 🀣🀣🀣 coz after the apron..a saree clad MSK appeared next 🀣🀣🀣..but i decided to put down the first vision only 🀣🀣🀣 I had a vision of MSK in Tulsi Viraani's avatar ..🀣🀣🀣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo......i feel Brij's role is over now. His main purpose in the story was to kill Geet....How many times can he be shown trying to kill Geet for the sake of his darji's pink pagdi....πŸ˜†
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OH mY GOSH....☺️ that last pic is dreamy 😍i loweee it!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -pixie-

Parm: I hope you did not miss the GG thread πŸ˜›

😲 what have i missed now, i'm intrigued to know, i bet this will set me back tho into a blast from the past 🀣🀣🀣
Caco I saw your siggie finally yday ☺️ worth the wait 😳
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Ash I cannot afford to send you to Ganga itni door..Go work with Thames or just call daddy to take dubki in Ganga on behalf of you..Anyway he is going to be in Haridwaar Next week for some construction purposes so he will do it for you🀣