Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

MERE PAAS MAAN HAI 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i did watch this scene while it was aired...it cracked me then and it cracked me up now again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok so Brilliant acting by DD today....she is FANTASTIC....brilliant dialogues.....Behzaad and DD was superbbbbb.....nowadays i just dont get impressed by GC's acting 🤣 except for when he gives the bedroom eye look :P 🤣
done with epi 🥳 finally 🤣 took soooooooo long for me to finish even though i did not watch NEB-NES ka scene🤣🤣🤣🤣
starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

They din't really kill Brij..so the gate of his comeback is still wide open🤔

Hi all 🤗
Now since Arjun is turning bad, Brij may have a change of heart and turn good and return to bash Arjun for Maaneet.
How abt that scenario ?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Parm n Vini- Wish I knew how to make siggies ...I wud have shown u what I imagined ....MSK the adarsh bahu....like i imagined him in a saree🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
AHHHH Finally they will be married soon..All those who are cuming to ganga wid me...I hope you r ready..don't sit here waitin for sum action🤣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@winona...if Ash will mare doopki in Thames....she will end up sick.....nope better book ticket to India....and before doopki, she can kill Nes....her sins will be washed away....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

AHHHH Finally they will be married soon..All those who are cuming to ganga wid me...I hope you r ready..don't sit here waitin for sum action🤣

Yup me coming to take dubkis in ganga and u know that🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Siggy & bluey: Sun chosed sunflower coz she knows herfav couple needs the biggest flower🤣🤣🤣🤣 amazon lilly is not available so she said sunflower🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Geet- HUMARA RISHTA ATOOT HAI....coz we are joined at the hips by AMBUJA CEMENT 🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: starlite7

Now since Arjun is turning bad, Brij may have a change of heart and turn good and return to bash Arjun for Maaneet.

How abt that scenario ?

He will not comeback so soon but mayb much later when Arjun track will b over🤔
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@beaniee.... like i believe the secret CON watcher had such an innocent visual image...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣