Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan Brij showdown...BOOHOO 😔 nothing close to HP days 😔 i was expecting Maan to shout LATHAIT 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but those 4 men who were khichafying Maan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brij tussi na jao 😭🤣
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kavi....very well said 😃
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ash COntrol your emotions and get ur butt out from the guest house..I have some job for you..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@vini.........the flower is known to hide the kiss completely from the audience.........in the decades of being used in movies and television it has never let the team down🤣.......there is no chance of peep show too....so we will not have to see them kiss at all......🤣🤣
@parm...the reason is given above
@ashu.........when maan and geet are kissing i do not want flowers,curtains or pillars or that hideous orange balls to block the view......🤣.....sunflowers are for views not to be shown or seen
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ ash what ru talking about, what do you want to see
I have a problem with the word haq, i know what they tried to say but cause they used the wrong word here, i think it should have been inspired as it was his talks to geet even back in hp that made her stronger
It was cause of what MSK said she stood upto brij the first time back in hp when he tried to blame her for something that wasn't her fault and all the ladies were shocked to hear Geet sticking up for herself
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Opti: thanks🤗
@ Sunny: I can see the lub🤣🤣🤣
@ wini: why r u wasting jyo's kimti waqt asking that silly ques, ask any pankha outside u will get the answer🤣🤣🤣🤣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kavi, my fan fic discussed the very issue you are raking up, Geet working for women who are similarly afflicted. Hope they do show us this. Then it will not only be words but also action. One can make this interesting without making it like a documentary. Each woman's story itself can be a subsect within the whole.
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=an12345678
Yep, it was one of my favorite episodes and part of four episodes that made me a regular viewer. Yes, she will be forever indebted to him but he did not give her the right to live a different life. It was her decision.
Msk can't gave her something that she already had....
yes he has an hack on her cause he saved her....
but cant rule her life...
Geet proofed him that....
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay Pearl Weaver, Swan and Jyoti. Though I am still not convinced but will let it go. 😊
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: panchjun5

Truly Geet is kind of an Icon for such women...I would love it if the CVs took it one step further and made Geet more financially independent and made her stand on her own two feet...of course Maan can guide her...but the true fight has to be fought by her and she shud win...Further they can show Geet working with women who have suffered the same way and helping them out...This can be shown parallel to the drama and TRP-drawing tracks....That wud be really inspiring!!

@bold......i would love to see something like this. Now that Geet has overcome all the hurdles she is in a position to help others who have suffered a similar fate as hers. Hope the CVs touch upon this.