Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ shali yeah think the word should have been taught or inspired instead too, that would have been better
Daaku champa is MSK's real sister according to shomu 🤣🤣🤣
@ maansa that scene had me in fits of laughter, I was no way, you didn't do, oh yes he did fling that pagdi across the room and then it totally came undone and then when he was about to kill he mentions the padgi all over again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ Ash I think I'm super happy too as love Geet and that's pretty much my only thought since i watched it as I was soo proud of her today
I think I need to watch it again to have more cohorent thoughts, everything else is pretty much a blur now
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Maansaa I am being positive..Maan is doin drama to hate gith..on SR night he is gonna go to jail giving an excuse to gith tht he is gonna go check whether he is in jail or not but he wants to go to see him say Sorry and will give him chumma in return.And they confront each other in jail.🤣🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

If the fight scene wasn't funny enough..all the random questions are making me go in splits Today..

Pram: Your observation 🤣🤣🤣 I was happy to see Brjjy's hair finally 🤣🤣 Coz he was always in the sardar look 🤣🤣🤣
Sun: Any particular reason why you chose SUNflower? 🤣🤣🤣 Why not other flowers?? 🤣🤣🤣 And yea i hope she gets pushed into the pool or smth ..🤣🤣 I can't believe that they might just kiss...it's like the CVs are showing what we want from MG on AA instead 🤣🤣🤣 AA seems to be the testing tool 🤣🤣 If audience like it..then we'll get one on MG as well...but seeing how the audience are clearly not liking it and are not gonna...that just means 😲 none of this is gonna happen for MG....🤣🤣🤣
An: *Brijjy's husky voice* Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeee you can say the horse isn't real...but u cannot say the fight was unreal...🤣🤣🤣..i loved the fight 🤣🤣🤣 great entertainment.......🤣🤣 plus that rugby match amongst the five boys (MSK struggling and his sidekicks holding him back)...🤣🤣🤣 icing on the cake 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ok one thing....we keep saying MG are slowwwwwww 🤣 but Geet is shown to be 4-5 months pregnant right? 🤣 so Geet and Maan know each other for 4-5 months too...maximum six coz they met before Dev and Geet got married 🤣 so how are they slow in any way? 🤣 according to this they have to be the PHASTEST couple on tellyworld 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nowadays people take atleast 1 year to date and then start thinking about getting married....and then it takes another year or two to finalise that they actually wanna marry 🤣🤣🤣 so in my opinion Geet and Maan are the PHASTEST HAAN 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sharmi:Oye don't b so senti🤗...baby is not gonig anywhere...Its Arjun's trap ...he manipulated the doctor😈...maximum we might not get CON because Geet is weak😆..but baby is not gonig anywhere😆
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sigma

all Geet needs to do to get back in Daarji's good books is tell him Brij threw his pagdi on the floor 🤣🤣🤣

Pram not just any pagdi, his fav PINK pagdi... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maansa

@ashuuuuuuu....OMG🤣 twisted much? 🤣

i sec this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@shonnu no blackmailing Mom was more straight abt tht word to me..I used a replacement word but she used the actaul one so no point of complaining to her🤣🤣🤣She is worse than me..
@Khan for me NES-NEB are more phast atleast 2 weeks and they are already goin for chumma..they have already exchanged rings🤣🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@Maansaa I am being positive..Maan is doin drama to hate gith..on SR night he is gonna go to jail giving an excuse to gith tht he is gonna go check whether he is in jail or not but he wants to go to see him say Sorry and will give him chumma in return.And they confront each other in jail.🤣🤣

the only words my brain got were those two🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo Does the wedding take place or not? Thats still not known. We just know that no CON. 😃