Devil's Den Mere Paas MAA..N Hai & Veerji ke baal? - Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear GHSP team: a humble request from a loyal fan who understands ur crisis & obstacles, dnt do emotional torture. If the baby cant stay make him/her go with dignity. Not always giving options & chosing between mom & child. Dear team I live with this girl last 9 months. The character Geet may b a fiction but I felt her pain. I cried with her, laughed with her, struggled with her. When her life get in danger I fear for her. U have the plot & the story & u know what will happen next but I dont. So when any villian tries to to kill her I got anxious. Also I get scared when u give this chosing option between the baby & mom. As I love both of them I cant chose. I relate a little with the character of MSK but with that much relation I can feel his pain. whom will he save? his love or the frist priority of his love? I know u hav some technical issues or social problem or may be some other probs too. So u cant show us many scenes but do not use the baby for this issue. make any other issue but chosing between the girl & the baby is very difficult. So do this mercy to ur loyal fan.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Parm it was a jewelery box 😊
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Opti πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

how r u????
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

all Geet needs to do to get back in Daarji's good books is tell him Brij threw his pagdi on the floor 🀣🀣🀣

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pRam... that was a handbag? i though it was something wooden πŸ˜•

@sun.... i hope so...i really really do

@ashu....MSK kicks Brij where it hurts? 😲 damn!!! cant believe i missed that 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 but that fight was hilariously awesome....so fake and full of action
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Winoma:Somewhere the dialogue is true and she is just being honest there...when she says "MSK gave me the right to live"...she is telilng the truth in a rather practical way becuase its true that in HP she would hv died if MSK had not saved her life in the jungle...after that only she started living her life independently...I like this fact about Geet,...she speaks with honesty and doesn't believe in giving bhashans like Tulsi or Parvati ...she spoke what is the truth there😊

my views too
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@sharmi............beautifully written hun and agreeee..i second the request............
@an.......πŸ˜†..am scared to ask ..coz the next episode the cvs may dedicate it to NES and NEB making out in water..........
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Opti

An, whether you like it or not, it was Maan who first asked her to fight her own battles. If it had not been for his encouragement she would have still been the scared girl in HP, getting beaten up or may even be dead by now.

Pearl Weaver: I have not followed the show from the beginning so cannot comment much. I have problem with the word "Right." He gave me the right to ... He must have helped her become a stronger being and stand-up for her rights but he did give her the right to become independent. It's her choice to listen to his words and then mould herself.
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@maansa it looked lyk tht or maybe tht is wat I wanna see coz Maan loves brij too much, he is jus doing all this for future if he damages brij's kamzor part then he can neva be a father in this way no gal will eva have interest in him and then Brij will be only Maan's🀣🀣🀣
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo May be the choice of words was wrong. the sentence came out that way. I don't have any problem if she is grateful to him for saving her life and loving her and accepting her in front of the society.
I totally agree with Opti's take. They wanted Geet to say all those things. But BD's dialogue lacked the impact somehow.