Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
a very random question
is there any chance that arjun will push NES in the water and drown her πŸ€”.............and can the cvs please get a boquet of sunflowers to hide their faces while they are kissing.........i should not request..knowing the cvs they may just show me the television version of imraan hasmi and mallika aunty and say ...sun,in ur face.......
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swan20

i think this abortion bit is for the future. The doctor probably told Maan that Geet is too frail & her physical condition is such that she won't be able to carry the baby to full term..Thats why its recommended that she aborts the child at the earliest......

Yes!! Nicely put Swan. I had the same thoughts.
I don't think it's going to be a situation of Abortion VS No Con coz i clearly don't see MSK being interested in the latter just yet. At the rate MG moves, having CON itself will be the last thing they'll think about 🀣🀣 and if it were to be that case, MSK would immediatly opt for the No CON..n if that happens...then it woudn't be a huge deal right?? Coz the decision would be made easily..
The doctor advising Geet to abort the child coz she's very weak and hence unable to carry the child would require more consideration n it'll be a difficult choice to make as compared to the No Con VS Abortion line. πŸ˜†
Poo : Okay u tell me first then 🀣🀣🀣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansa

@ashu geet's MAAN dialogue cracked me up...you must be so happy that you got such a memento🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@pRammmmm πŸ˜³πŸ€—

I don't know what I did to make you go all red πŸ˜† πŸ€—
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sun29

a very random question
is there any chance that arjun will push NES in the water and drown her πŸ€”....

Sun, me also have the same Q. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sigma

Brij keeps going about that pagdi all the time ever since he has arrived in delhi and then he throws it on the floor, I found that hilarious 🀣

Pram: i saw that too n i was like brij one side u go on n on n on bout purkho ki izzat n next moment u dhool chatao the very purkho ki izzat aka PINK PAGDI.. Tsk tsk...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
see when Geet hit Brij was that with a handbag??? I wasn't sure
555070 thumbnail
Updated my take on pg 2. Pasting here. Still catching up with the den. πŸ˜ƒ

--

I will analyze the episode keeping the following out of my way
  • Wedding is being dragged beyond my patience. 😑
  • Arjun-Annie Scene 😑 (I guess they could shoot only so many scenes with Maan and Geet given that these wedding scenes would take more time in shooting. So, we have to tolerate Annie-Arjun)
  • Precap πŸ˜• - Really? Baby Card again? So soon? But I looked at Jyo's explanation. So, it may not be that bad. Will reserve the judgement until tomorrow.
Now, with all that out of the way, the episode was good.

• Geet used common sense even when so close to death. Hit Brj with something (bangle box?), picked back the bluetooth and ran away shouting Maan's name. πŸ‘πŸΌ We love our strong heroine. By the way, it would be nice to see Maan teach her some self-defense techniques. But I guess we can't expect that in the serial. 😭 I had really loved the movie Dushman (Sanjay Dutt - Kajol). Will Geet do another first on Indian Telly?
  • The smile on Geet's face, when she sees that Maan has come for her again! 😍 That smile seemed to pour her heart out and it was really good.
  • Maan' fury was evident in the fight. Well executed sequence. πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Maan had totally lost his control, especially when Brij starts bad-mouthing his Geet. As usual, only Geet's voice could control him.
  • Geet giving it back to Brij was a treat to watch and listen! 😊 Simple dialogs suited her character. Still they showed the mirror to Brij. Her publicly acknowledging Maan's role in making her strong πŸ‘πŸΌ. Some may find the dialog about Maan giving her the right to live problematic. But I am fine with it. The words may not be accurate, but to me the dialog meant that he taught her how to live her life on her own terms. And this had nothing to do with their love-story or him accepting her. He had started teaching right from the moment he had left her stranded on the road after saving her from drowning saying something like "jab tak tum dar-dar kar jeena nahin chhodti, tumhari zindagi mein kuchh nahin badlega." I really liked her acknowledgement of Maan's importance in her life in simple and no uncertain terms. Also her confident statement of nothing ever coming between them was a relief. For Maan as well as us I guess. 😊Otherwise, she always appeared scared and uncertain of the future of their relationship.
  • Also liked how Maneet were holding hands when Geet was telling Brij off. Once again, he let her fight her battle, but was there to support her. Also, the look of slight surprise and satisfaction, every time she mentioned his name was very nice. 😳 He was clearly proud of her.
  • Finally, really liked how they showed Dadi smiling with pride when Geet was talking about her motherhood and how she is proud of it.
That's it. Looks like the wedding is not going to be over even tomorrow. Precap better not be what it looks like. 😑

With this baby's life threat coming up so often now, I want to say something on that. There was a chance with the CVs to make a sensitive story out of Geet's pregnancy and the danger to the baby. She is pregnant at eighteen! Clearly, she is too young to be a mother. To top that she has gone through so much of physical and mental stress. In real life an abortion would have happened long back, even to an older woman. But with the cinematic liberty, let's say you did not show an abortion. But you could have shown some pregnancy related complications early on in the story. Young age pregnancy, as an issue, could have been explored. But at that time you took the cinematic liberty of practically forgetting that Geet was an eighteen year old girl and was pregnant. So, after being fed with that for all these months, we viewers have also suspended our belief on that issue. Please don't play pregnancy and mother's health card now. Please continue with your cinematic liberty. If you try to reverse the joke you made of pregnancy early on, it will be another joke and there is only so much of joke we can take on an issue as emotional and sensitive as motherhood.

Thank you!

And yes, can we get done with the wedding please. 😑
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an12345678

Me also had problem with this line: Aur yeh haq mujhe Maan se mila hai.'

Many hv a problem with this dialogue but I feel its justified..
Remember An the fake engagement episode which was also one of your favourites if I rememberπŸ˜†..there Geet said "Meri zindagi aapki amaanat hai"....I think today too she said the same but in different mannerπŸ€”
She has still not forgotten that she is alive becuase of him...mayb thats what she meant when she used that "Haq" wordπŸ€”
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo.. i dont want CON yaar... i mostly stop watching the show after a CON happens btw main lead... so aisa hi chalne do....🀣
but dont you thing geet FB is wasting our time....
πŸ₯±
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyots Maan fulfils TUlsi/Parvati kami here🀣
wen geet said "Mera aur Maan ka Rishta ............I thot she was gonna say Pavitra and I wuld have sam aunty ka vision singing "MSK Pavitra nahi hai Main chillaoongi saari Phaad ke"to shwo scratch marks
but she said ATOOT
🀣🀣🀣