Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Manasi:Brilliant take👏👏..u r right today the whole essense of the show...whole essense of Geet's justice.,..her fight...whatever we kept cribbing about everyday was actually shown in just 5 mins👏👏...This is also another form of justice where u hv no inhibitions to expose the culprit in front of the whole society and show him the real face of his hypocracy in the name of family honour...Today as a women I feel proud of Geet😳
@Geetu:Superb awesome take👏👏...I loved the BriMaan fight..it had the real passion coming from MSK...he just couldn't tolerate anyone calling Geet charitraheen...he just wanted to rip him apart that point of time👍🏼..and about DD what can I say,she was too good the way she delivered each of her dialogues flawlessly and with such confidence👍🏼
@Ayesha:Nope not my tukka ..just a prediction because Arjun brings the doctor..so its obvious he has manipulated the doctor😉😆
@Vini:I agree the doctor might hv told MSK casually that aborting the child is better for Geet's health..it might not b a emergency or anything🤔..but MSK now might ask the doctor for another option and then Doctor might give the idea of No con...and later we might see Arjun behind it🤣
@Shonuu:I can already read the CV's mind😆..all this drama is for no Con only😆
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Resh - Okay since u're a Doctor yourself i won't say anything. 🤣🤣🤣 I have no idea exactly how this stuff works....🤣 But what if Geet is really really very weak to even carry the child?? That was what i was saying...not weak so take vitamins kinda situation 🤣🤣 Anyways i don't know..lets see what happens tmrw....🤣 Am just finding this abortion VS no CON situation as an option very funny 😆😆😆

I mean if that were the case, MSK will surely not mind at all and it woudn't be that big an issue then.
Caco -
I know Maaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuth 🤣🤣🤣 Then did u see his expressions after that?? Epic i tell ya 🤣🤣🤣
Maansaaa - Yea all of them were watching a show 🤣🤣 Another part that was funny was when the four guys held onto MSK..n MSK was going against them 🤣🤣🤣 I had an image of tug of war going on...🤣🤣 or some rugby match 🤣🤣🤣...the position all five of them were in...from afar was hilarious to watch 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cooldude10

I don't care about a CON now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway, i don't fancy blue ... 😆 not on a romantic night 🤣🤣

MSK was planning a wilder night 😆😉☺️
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😡 Ayesha I wanted them to have a girl 🤣🤣🤣
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DD is awesome ...

GC and BK are good ... but DD totally stole the show ..

i m gonna miss Brij 😛
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dont tell me they beat Maaneet to the kiss...Please..

Aisa nahi ho sakta...nahi......

ps I am just watching the episode now
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How did Arjun get NES as well as the doctor on a single bike?
-pixie- thumbnail
31 pages in 1 hour ?😲

Brij mania? Aisa kya hua aaj?
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If MSK is really practical etc, wont he take a second opinion from her normal doctor before he takes a decision? Isn't that what even normal people do? A 2nd opinion in such major cases?
-pixie- thumbnail
and boy has more make-up on than the bride....

I am not judging...just saying...