Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm feeling lousy and lazy and dumb! So, i shall go to bed 😆😆😆 episode can wait till tomorow *yawns and stretches* Bye bye people 🤗🤗
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode was ok ok.

CVs did not go the Vivah way.

Geet's dialogues could have been better. Lacked impact.

I have problem especially with one sentence 'Mujhe apni zindagi jeene ka poora haq hai. Aur yeh haq mujhe Maan se mila hai'.

What are the CVs trying to say. A girl like Geet can live a honorable life if only some guy accepts her.👎🏼

Precap is also as expectd. Devils no CON in near future. I mean no Maaneet con. But instead be prepared to watch NEC.😆

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hahah i dont need ankhein to see GC 🤣 j/k ..... in the pic next to DD's makeup man there is another makeup man standing ...must be holding mirror like DD's makeup man is holding for DD ....so obviously holding to GC ......😆
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Word Count: 0

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okie by reading everyone post the most imp thing and topic of debate is
CON so now i am ready for discussions
Chalooooooooooo chaloooo in DD Ishtyle
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

hi preet welcome....

@all....what was that for a fight....it was Msk giving out all the punches....not Brij....

'

They didn't want a BLUE groom with a swollen eye, broken nose, or a split lip ... they had the decor done accordingly.
Edited by hegdemedha - 13 years ago
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: temorocks

Sorry for double quote, here is indirect hinting ke MSK is not nikamma, he was planning for a blue night, but they make an exuse later on to not give us the CON 😡😭😆

I don't care about a CON now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anyway, i don't fancy blue ... 😆 not on a romantic night 🤣🤣
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ann i am scared to ask why you are so happy... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

hiya wini and bye ayesha 🤗
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

hahah i dont need ankhein to see GC 🤣 j/k ..... in the pic next to DD's makeup man there is another makeup man standing ...must be holding mirror like DD's makeup man is holding for DD ....so obviously holding to GC ......😆

I don't think it's GC, the outfit is not the same which GC has on............
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I can't believe the baby will be in danger again 😔 I wonder if it was when he shoved her, I have been wondering that since yday

Overall I loved the episode despite some bloopers like why did the security come soo late, were they all enjoying the catering???
I still don't understand why MSK didn't have security guards outside Geet's room and at in various other locations in the outhouse as she was the target so the outhouse should have had the highest amount of security of all places
Altho I think he has saved her soo many times, I still loved it when he beat up brij 😳 esp when he tore his shirt apart 😆 Brimaan VM gold dust there
DD was fab today, I loved her expressions and when she screamed omg i was scared too altho i knew everything was gonna be ok 😳😆
I love her speech to Brij it was perfect
Brij was superb aswell, I'm glad he didn't die so he can comeback again