Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@Preet: Welcome to the den 🤗
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Manisha :p hahaaha🤣🤣🤣🤣 @swati babay ain;t goin anywhere chill..
@All Maan tore his kurta especially to peek into his hairy chest and then he got disappointed so he sent him to jail🤣🤣🤣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maan's bluetooth helped him save Geet's life, loved the way she grabbed it off the floor and ran!
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha and karmic justice for Arjun will come by marrying Annie.. Geet will explain things to Arjun as well I think😊
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyo delete your CON sacrifice thing.. i dont want cvs to get this idea.. or else this whole year we'll be waiting and waiting and waiting..........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thoda aur wait karlo 🤣🤣🤣 Jyo- any other ideas perhaps? 😆
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i loved geets presence of mind😊
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone!
Today I was reminded of each and every reason why I watch this show and love it too.

(hawaa mein matt udhna haan!)

It was a brilliant episode- no, Im not looking at the technical aesthetic aspect today at all..

the emotional value of it- touched me.

The passion, the jazba,the love, the pride, the confidence-
This is the same girl who hid behind her uncle/father and chhup chhup ke saw maan; the same girl who maan had said couldn't speak even a sentence properly-

The same girl who was almost killed, saved, and then got justice for her friend.

The same girl who came and built her own life- to support the one growing inside her.

The one who did not fit in any mould..but created her own standard...

the one who refused to let ANYONE judge her and thus became parayi.

THAT girl- who has grown all these months, nurtured with LOVE and CONCERN and FAITH and HONESTY- that power of creativity...today asserted herself on behalf of Creation.

I am proud that I'm a mother.
I'm proud that I created
I have not done anything wrong
I have nothing to hide...it is the most beautiful process- this giving of life.

could there be a better closure to this?
I don't know?

But what they did was pretty great!

Bringing in all themes together- Geet today made her position clear- without defending herself

DD outdid herself today- every scene- today was DD

GC was AWESOME in the BRIMAAN scene.. i saw the anger..the intense passionate hatred for brij for even trying to imply anything about Geet

"charitraheen" for Geet is something her Maan cannot BEAR

This is the best fight after DDLJ SRK climax lashing out scene
That is how much it touched me.
😳( DDLJ being my fave movie)

mere paas MAAN hai!!
Yes-with that love- with that strength and drive ..she got inspiration to grow..he was there when she stumbled and jarred her..taunted her...loved her so much that she stood upright with double strength and walked again.

I loved that they help hands all through...emphasizes on HUM but also GEET and her journey..

Isn't this what the show is about?
Geet and her journey...with Maan by her side?

Brilliantly done!

BRIMAAN fight- Check

As I have mentioned..I was jumping up and down and shouting.."kill him maan"..as MSK was beating Brij to a pulp.

I think Gc, and Behzaad ROCKED this scene!👏

I have talked about msk not accepting that MAN calling HIS GEET "charitraheen"...for him- she is pavitra
😳

Barry- Simple eloquent dialogues..MUAAAH meri jaan!! aaaj MAneet ke dialogues achhe but Arjun ko Shayar bana diya?

Mr Casanova Arjun- loved the last tune..the psycho tune,lets call it..rather than the Parseltongue

HAHA- u think ur gonna get more out of this scene from me?
no thank you...i don't know nor do I want to..what the hissing couple feel like doing..shaadi or CON😆

I loved Geet's scream to maan- the presence of mind and thank fully MSK hearing..

The entire sequence of BRIJ strangling geet
DD- BRILLIANT!!

MR Kanjoos singh Khurana- ek lakh kyun dega kisi ko😲
Because he can do anything for his GITH😆

Manisha -muaaah my dahling!

The almost burn scene- after which there was a symbolic burning away of Brij's jhootha ghamand rather than the "agni pariksha" of Geet was AWESOME

Burning is used to purify...and we know about Sita's "agni pariksha" too...MSK has called Geet "pavitra" and their rishta too

Geet today burnt..and put to stake the HYPOCRICY of a patriarchal society that in the name of their 'honor' and maintenance of power breaks the spirit of every woman...every girl...so that they are unable to choose and live their life..they repress the life-force and THAT Geet rebelled against..

But seriously..coming back to THE scene
She CHOSE her own life-partner..her CHOICE..she broke out..out of that label..out of that container in which her spirit was locked...she broke out and we see where she is..

a woman who has the strength to take responsibility of her actions and be proud of the decisions she has taken👏⭐️

Am I missing anything today?
well- I loved the episode
masterpiece!

PRecap-
yeah yeah..I know i know...
Okay- so this is done for no-con?

MSK needs to choose baby again of course...but is the choice really his?
If Geet is conscious- she needs to make the decision...she is weak I guess...
Which is why msk might hide it from her and she'd come to know later...

But really- i can't judge a book by the cover...nor an episode by the precap..so I'm going to wait and see..

Arjun has a plan to stop the wedding right?
What is it?
😳

Remember he's still there..even if 1 is gone..Arjun seems like someone who is confident...he has a plan-to enter good books plus marriage delay...

Anyway- this is being brought up again and again because-uh...everyone wanted baby to be highlighted na- ab lo😆

HE's definitely manipulating...but will he get trapped in the greatest manipulator of all- LOVE for an innocent gal?
OR....will his need to avenge overcome his love for Anwesha?

Annie is soo getting into the trap..but is it all an act?
he feels something down there.. in his heart for her...kab tak chup rahenge woh jazbaat?

Kya jeetega yeh naya ehsaas?😆😈

Kya mr Baazigar kuchh aur bhi hain?😲

Geet said no one can become a "daraar" between MSK-Geet...
What if Arjun wants to create that "daraar"...will he ever succeed?

MArriage is coming..but marriage ke baad?😆
I think that's enough questions to show my train of thought..

I think Arjun manipulated doc to create possibility of 'daraar', side mein annie ko karega apne pyaar mein bekaraar...but but..kya hogi pyaar ki jeet and behen ki haar?😆

Precap aa gaya...lets discuss the brilliance of today's episode...why without knowing the before after and about the precap faaltu mein sab BP high kar rahe ho?

Watch the episode..discuss the awesome dialogues..
remember how we got this..remember?
the journey...the reason..the slights and the lashes...remember the hypocricy, remember all of that...and see the dialogues today...to each and every lash-she answered with a word..a firm utterance that blew me away..
the lucidity and clarity of the dialogues given to geet...was brilliant

That's all..enough gungaan..haha..
Great job to the team..

Love to all!

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did anyone figure out why the wedding venue is blue! Mandap, curtains during the horse ride!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

MSK's weakness is the bachcha and viewers ke weakness Maaneet ke CON, dono taraf gham 😭😡☺️

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swan20

@killerkinrul....welcome to the den....😃.....yeah all of us find it difficult to keep up with the pace of the den.....we are all phasstttt...😆..just jump in...

Swan thanku for welcoming Yes its very tough 😆but will try to mange😉
btw my name is Preet😊