Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Don't ask just gatecrash😆😆...welcome🤗

Thanks Jyo you are always being kind to me in every forum
But this den moves very fast its diffcult to catch your speed😊
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i am not worried abtt he baby..........i know for sure nothing will happen to the child.....i never trust the precaps.......they are always misleading ..what irks me is the baby yaa maa line they play........there are 100 ways they could have shown maaneet not having con....the doc could have simply said ....geet neds to take complete rest and no con till baby is delivered........there was no need for the abortion thing to come.........and arjun is already on with his plan of using maan's sister and his aim is to destroy maan which would hav emeant to stop the wedding not the con.......that does not make sense..........
@opti..........if in the name of cinematic liberty they can deliver nonsense so why cannot i predict nonsense for the same.......this is with reference to ur quesry on my post abt the second child of maan and geet😆
coming to the episdoe.........DD stole the show today....she was good while confronting brij and i loved her dialogues ..........i wanted more of maan brij fight...........
btw did anyone notice when maan carried geet after she fainted....DD was trying to stifle a giggle hiding her face in his chest😆
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
This is too much drama.... Geet has already been through so much that the stupid CVB's play the baby card again...

I know the baby is not going anywhere but i feel the doc should have told MSK that he should withhold the CON for some time as geet is very much stressed n its not good for the baby...

MSK decides to hide this fact from geet so that she doesn't feel guilty.. msk keeping distance n geet mistaking it for MSK not finding her beautiful or attractive....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
geetu
bola na shaadi thursday ko hi hogi
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anj:I get a feeling Doctor will give MSK a choice...either abort the baby or no con till baby is born..MSK might choose the later and sacrifice his own pleasure for Baby and Geet's well being🤔..this time MSK might fall in the trap set up by Arjun via the doctor because its related to Geet+Baby....remember the promo of Arjun..he will attack MSK's weakness😈..here Geet might b MSK's hidden strength but baby is Geet's weakness...so a complicated scenario for MSK and he might fall in the trap....
@Opti:Yup I guess u r right..initially Geet will not suspect MSK's behaviour but after few nights we might see the cracks but again Geet is a intelligent girl and she knows MSK's extremes of love...so I doubt she will MU him...instead she might find out the reason why he is not goin for the consummation🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manashi👏 I just said this a few posts back.. not in the wonderful way u did but this closes the part of Geet becoming independent and the message to the honor killers.. now its a new phase in GHSP Maan and geet story😊
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spshastr

kinrul please post ... welcome to the den.. no permission required here😃

Hey my name is Preet pls call me that btw thanku 😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Jyoti: I just checked Star One's site, but couldn't find the banner u r talking about........