maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ann my pee lubbing buddy and @shonuu my secret pee lubbing buddyπŸ€—πŸ€—

byeee to those who left πŸ€—
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ kinrul.. actually no one needs permission to join here!!πŸ˜ƒ but there r rules ofcourse!!πŸ˜‰
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cooldude10

Arrrgh i'm CONphused 🀣🀣🀣 wait, did i hear GC updated his blog? 🀣 *ayesha runs off*

ayesha this time it was totally dedicated to GEET πŸ˜† ....shocking actually πŸ˜†.......so u can read it 🀣
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok with this I think one part of the show ended.. they showed that all she has become is because of him.. now starts the real trial of being his wifeπŸ˜ƒ his sunshineπŸ˜ƒ
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DD is one fantastic actor.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.......the girl deserves all the awards, rewards, accolades.....πŸ‘πŸ‘........such a powerful, understated performance.......its very easy to go overboard in such scenes but she was just perfect......πŸ‘πŸΌ
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shonuu...and Ash...Check out the BAAL in Geet FB...U will stop feeling hairlossed...🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Jyo....
If ur prediction comes true...it will be really interesting to watch...haan.....Arjun sure has an evil brain behind that innocent face...😲
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People, i'm feeling like the dumbest person alive 🀣🀣🀣 aaahh. BTW, i don't see anything special in GCs blog πŸ˜† he said he fell of the horse and that was it i suppose πŸ˜† i don't think i'd be able to discuss anything, seeing as how silly i'm becoming πŸ€ͺ
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Hello Den niwasiyo

Can i join in here with everyone permission

Yes and you don't need permission πŸ˜†
-Elfin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Ever since this show started............there is one thing that we have all felt...........this show has always been about positivity................

what could be an eternal struggle of a victim to fight against the world to seek justice..........turned out to be a masterpiece highlighting how can one put the baggage of the past behind and move on and that too happily................

of late as most of us are complaining..................is this positivity missing............apparently yes..............

we wanted a grand maaneet wedding.............we get dramatic twists and turns.........we expect maaneet romance but have annie...arjun love saga.........we want the evil to suffer..............but churailtara, dev and brij are out of jail...........

all of us were on the verge of banging our heads.........or rather the cvs heads for the present scenario..................but today we realized what was it all about.............

all this build up was for those 5 minutes today .............when geet gave back to brij...........and it was worth it................trust me.................

those 5 minutes wrapped up the whole essence of the show till date.............

...........yes she can get married the second time........it is not her fault that her first so called husband was a jerk.............

............yes she can proudly have her child.............it is a part of her.........that is what makes it special.............

............yes she has dared to dream of a happy life............being with her soul mate makes every moment of it worth living..............who cares what the world says........

trust me everyone this confrontation was necessary before she got married...........and she will...............she wont give up...............she never has.............she never will................

to add to it.............the fight sequence between maan and brij was worth watching..........maan singh khurana was in his true elements today.........

you need a brij to bring out the lion from hibernation........................

this track is not about negativity..............this track is about summarizing the actual spirit of this show................that is.............dont suffer for mistakes which you have not done...............dont take anything wrong lying down............dont give up on life in the harshest situations................most importantly dont lose hope.........

thats what the show has been all about till date...................thats how it is.........

A FEW POINTERS..........................

1. legal punishment is not the only form ................. there are others too......
dev is estranged and disowned by his own family.........

2.churail tara is a vegetable now.............which is the worst thing that can happen to anyone
3. brij has been beat up black and blue and most importantly geet gave back to him where it hurt him the most.........

SO WHY IS MAANEET SUFFERING...................

this love story was never meant to be simple...............but the most important thing is that they are together without losing their individual identity and principles......

they are bound by destiny..................

REQUEST TO THE CVS....................

again you are scaring us with the precap................please play this sensibly........no miscarriage ever...............and dont bring about this sensitive issue everyday.........
geet must have her child............maan singh khurana should never fail as a father who could not protect his unborn........

HIGHLIGHT OF THE EPISODE...................

geet sherni handa back with a bangggggggggggggggggggg.........................

love u all...........
god bless...........
geetHSP rocks.................
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kinrul please post ... welcome to the den.. no permission required hereπŸ˜ƒ