Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
The dialouge meri paas Maan hai, teri paas kya hai? reminds me of Deewar's dialouge, meri paas bangla hai, paisa, sab kuch hai, teri paas kya hai? Meri paas Maa hai, in this case, Maan is Geet's Maa as the title of the den 🀣
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that means.....MSK will opt Baby....n geet wont know it.....

every min MSK than might feel geet going to die....n may himself die with pain of losing here😭..poor guy
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, if they want to heighten the drama they may keep Geet in the dark about the no-con advise (if there is one). Sam's entry would only make the situation more complex but her not knowing the truth on SR is fine. Maan can always say that she has been through so much stress so they better wait till she is well. She may not suspect anything is amiss but if the excuses continue for several nights then she is bound to get suspicious and think that her pregnant form is putting him off and later the truth of Sam could only make things worse.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hi All....

what did I missed....
except Veerji ki baal....Q...which veerji....
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Precap aa gaya...DISCUSS the brilliance of today's episode...why without knowing the before after and about the precap faaltu mein sab BP high kar rahe ho?

Watch the episode..discuss the awesome dialogues..
remember how we got this..remember?
the journey...the reason..the slights and the lashes...remember the hypocricy, remember all of that...and see the dialogues today...to each and every lash-she answered with a word..a firm utterance that blew me away..
the lucidity and clarity of the dialogues given to geet...was brilliant

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Anu: Both Geet and child r saved, don't worry, it's clearly Arjun's plan.......
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what if there IS a MC? 😲 nahiii... nahhiii.... people, how can i enjoy the episode and all that brij bashing... now that i've read the live update and what's in the precap. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@phast gal ,whom are you giving these though looks??
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Shabdo ki Chaal
Listen carefully to the words of the Player. OMG -the rich layers there. He is baiting a trap. Shabdo ki Chaal. He is even telling her what is his game. But, she is a dumb dame - in love she is not recognizing that she is the "game". But, in the prey will the predator be caught? Will Arjn get lost in Anwesha ki gal ya bal? Will her innocence ultimately leave him behaal? Depends are we watching Baazigar ya Kuch Aur!

We won't get the Maaneet ya ... but will get to watch the NE ya
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Opti: Okay i understand now. I thought the situation was already fixed with abortion over Geet's life. Just done with the episode and i realised they haven't clarified anything yet. πŸ˜†