Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Kavi....I'll watch the first parts.

Geet is wide awake in the pic so its all good😆 I hope the Cvs get fresh ideas after the wedding....like how to kill NE in various ways but succeed the first time they try.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maansaaa-aaah : 🤗 Yea am multi-tasking again 🤣🤣 Watching the episode and reading the comments here 🤣🤣 Nothing else okay 🤣🤣 So far so good. I am liking Today's episode AND the fight scene reminded me of good old HP days 🤣🤣🤣 It was HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣
ALL: I am clueless here. Why are we associating Geet's maybe abortion to MG not having CON? 😕 Was smth related to this mentioned yst?? Or do i need to watch the full episode to understand this association? 🤣
Anyways back to episode for now 😆
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Its like DD is saying Kantaap🤣🤣🤣🤣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo were do u get such explanations from?? Gawd!!! it better b wht u said n That Not-a Doctor is lying for Arjun! n she better b a Non-Doctor.. my blood is boiling! n tis bttr b the last tim the baby is used.. not tat t CVs ill survive tis!!
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zee, I said almost the same thing about Maan finding excuse for not conning with Geet and Geet misunderstanding but I would prefer to see Geet coming to know how Maan chose her baby over his own pleasure.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just loved what she said about woman, being a woman it brings tears to my eyes! 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Adits:U should watch the first part..DD was brilliant today...The way she spoke with so much confidence in front of Brij...she even stunned MSK there when she said how she has achieved independence and she is marrying today on her own terms and conditions...woww what awesome dialogues👍🏼
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Opti...I agree...their hypocrisy shud have been highlighted too....But whatever she said was too good....So true...In our society if a girl stands up for her rights she is branded as immoral and if a man does it then he's a mahatma....Its too much....
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, some of the devils here lovingly and painstakingly created the Parineeta metaphor for Maaneet.

And, what do we get? NES and NEB standing on the terrace with NES holding the varmalas. Danger bells are ringing👎🏼
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that pic is effin hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GC's reaction is so weird 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣