Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine75

this 💯. Some of the members here are literally bullies !!

They attack in groups and playing victim card is their fav thing to do after bullying others so its better to stay away and let them be happy in their world

Edited by Moonks - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I know why most of you left this forum. Nothing has changed since then.It has gotten worse.

They have nothing to do with me leaving the forum, I give them zero importance, I was here for the show, show ended and I left the forum, why to hype them unnecessarilysmiley39
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Is it not understandable that he is neither my husband nor my son? I can't divorce or disown him, it is a running joke between me and a few other members here, when you are not a part of that joke, why you feel the need to take a dig at that?

Are we saying discussing members is allowed on this forum? I don't mind, tell me and I'll discuss habits of everyone in Lollywood thread too.

Then one more drama started on this thread after Max's reply, Max didn't reply out of the blue, the Fawad thing started after multiple digs were taken at them.

As I say this is neither first nor last time, these subtle and not so provocations are in every thread. I posted screenshots because some were pretending that they were innocents and did nothing while the fact is that they provoked people for days to get reactions because Wahaj's edited dance reel had nothing to do with us disowning him

Swati I was not on TB threads or Mein threads. ..ironically I was inactive when both of these shows were on air on PSF…this constant dig at Ayeza stans is so like ..haan behen we are bad apples. Tum log sab badhiya ho..kucch kabhi kiya hi nahi. smiley32 Ayeza was literally called Dadi maa and all 2 days ago..also may I clarify not on twitter but on TB thread on PSFsmiley39im sorry but I am done with this crying that they do..take your twitter fights on twitter..and stop targeting IF members for it on PSF….Khaq has already explained the drama that has transpired in the past..in detail..so shall not repeat that. They dont want a separate forum but they want separate show DTs on the same forum..I mean smiley39smiley36 Also I’m sorry you are getting dragged on Twitter..since you are quite balanced and have never taken digs at someone??..smiley24 just one advice..don’t use your real name on IF or elsewhere..because stupid fights over a show and these folks are quoting names of people everywhere which is scary!!
1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Swati Also I’m sorry you are getting dragged on Twitter..since you are quite balanced and have never taken digs at someone??..smiley24 just one advice..don’t use your real name on IF or elsewhere..because stupid fights over a show and these folks are quoting names of people everywhere which is scary!!

I am not balanced at all, Max 😭😂 I have controlled myself a lot and ignore things unless I am involved in it. Name thing is working against me, I will go underground for months then slowly change username, India forums doesn't allow another ID so I am stuck with this one

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I am not balanced at all, Max 😭😂 I have controlled myself a lot and ignore things unless I am involved in it. Name thing is working against me, I will go underground for months then slowly change username, India forums doesn't allow another ID so I am stuck with this one

Leave it you should ignore those people and enjoy the way you are

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: Moonks

They attacks in a group and playing victim card is their fav thing to do after bullying others so its better to stay away and let them be happy in their world

I stopped posting here other than the show’s thread that I am currently watching.
Edited by Sunshine75 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Oh plz everyone here know who's velli enough to keep doing yumna jaap 24*7 even in totally unrelated threadssmiley36

Yes, I have kept the receipts just like you guys keep our every screenshots, but i haven't posted it to cry in front of mods to malign anyone unlike you guys n m also not someone who would just post anything to accuse and make baseless allegations.

If you were there during TB, I was also there during TB n I very well know what sort of vile languages you can use and what you are capable of.

I and everyone else who were part of this forum very well know the "two ids" who used to body shame n pass disgust comments n were scolded and shushed by their own friends for using such language.

Note: @swatisingh, None of us were pointing at you, if that's what you feel. I think it should be very clear whom we were hinting at.

This will be my last comment about this topic .

it’s just amusing to me that this “reaction” spiral happened just because a few us brought our valid concerns about a thread to the Help Desk. Because how dare we, right? smiley36

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

it’s just amusing to me that this “reaction” spiral happened just because a few us brought our valid concerns about a thread to the Help Desk. Because how dare we, right? smiley36

I m really tired of all these things.It's really not worth it. No matter what, whether some block feature happens or something else comes up, this won't stop. The only solution for us is to either vacate the forum or stick to the threads of only those shows we watch, comment n leave. Don't stay back to see or retaliate to the shading or mocking posts.

If we don't retaliate or reply back to the instigations, it's as good as talking to the walls. I think that's the only solution remaining now.

Let's see how it goes.

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

DT Note 22/07/2024

Hi everyone,

We’ve noticed an increase in personal attacks and accusations in the Help Desk Thread. This thread should be for asking questions and sharing suggestions, not for conflicts.

Here are a few key points to help keep things respectful:

• Stay On Topic: Use the Help Desk Thread for questions and suggestions about the forum. Avoid personal disputes or unrelated discussions.

• No Personal Attacks: Criticizing or mocking other members is not acceptable. Be respectful. If you have an issue with someone’s behavior, report it instead of arguing or bring it to the mods via PM.

• No Assumptions or Accusations: Avoid making assumptions about other members’ intentions or identities. Focus on constructive discussions.

• Report Issues: If you see behavior that breaks the rules, report it. We will take appropriate action within 24 hours.

• Contact Moderators via PM: Bring any moderation concerns to us through PM and not by tagging us on forum threads.

Please review the PSF Rules and Regulations to keep our forum welcoming for everyone.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
PSF DT

Edited by minakrish - 1 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Mrina Can You Change It's Title Thread To Doosra Chehra (GEO) - Sanam Saeed, Saboor Ali, Khusshal Khan as Khusshal Has Joined the show

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/162759488

Edited by anikamathur - 1 months ago