FAQs/Help Desk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

She is only talking the accusations that are being thrown at us. It has nothing to do with smd.

She is just concerned about our private info and opinions being discussed on X and here. And whatver ss she has shared are proofs of digs being taken at us for our opinions and views. We will do and say anything about wahaj, it is between him and us. Others have no right to take digs at us, because he doesn't belong to anyone.

Originally posted by: tgota92

Swati, this Twitter account can be reported and you can also discuss this with the Mods directly about finding out more. But looking at the account it was made a month ago has a few posts only and 0 followers, following 1. So being skeptical about this account is the first step. You’re assuming and implying it’s one of us when we could very well say the same that it was created for another agenda entirely. But any assumptions are unwarranted without any proof especially if it’s from an account like this one.

You must be aware of the Nishat GC drama and how many Yumhaj accounts were targeted. We even know some members here to be part of it but will never point fingers here at IF. You’re right to be wary of this random account mentioning you but try to get to the bottom of it the right way instead of jumping to conclusions like this. You may be surprised to find out who it actually might be.

Have you confronted this person yourself on X for using your name?

Don't give any justification and explanation about those twitter accounts as we don't have any link with those accounts . No matter how much we try to explain they will not accept anything. Let them assume what they want.smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago

Rashi, What about what we have written is taking digs at you guys exactly? Talk about chor ki daari main tinka. I have seen the screenshots and don’t find anything wrong. I’m sure you would have as usual reported it but if it’s still there that means Mods found it fine. Correct? Besides Wahaj fans who don’t blindly hate Yumna have a different perception of things. We support both of them in their projects and don’t understand why people keep disowning him. You are free to post your own takes on why you think you are justified to do so. We have no issues since it’s your opinion. At the same time, you can’t police us about expressing our distaste about things.

But posting screenshots? Bringing in new twitter accounts and blindly putting blame on others? And then playing the victims ? That’s just vindictive behavior. If you have issues with posts report them. That’s what that’s for. If you suspect Twitter accounts report them and bring it up with the Mods in a responsible manner.

Edited by tgota92 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Don't give any justification and explanation about those twitter accounts. No matter how much we try to explain they will not accept anything. Let them assume what they want to as there are no proofs of their allegations.

Next time koi aur naya account ke links hoon ge 🤦🏻‍♀️ never ending cycle

This cycle of blame game will not end. It has been happening from last 1.8 months so there is not use to explain

Being a wahaj fan doesn't mean we have to loveeee yumna as well. She is a different personality and is a distinct entity. Her and wahaj have nothing to do with eachother. So, it's not obligatory to like her just because she is wahaj's costar. Sure I liked them during tb but due to over exposure I'm sick of seeing them together.

Also I'm not velli to keep reporting posts. If I were to, then I'd have reported all the crap talked about wahaj, his personal life, his bestie and other actresses in ptv in the 150 tb threads. You are new, so you don't know anything but I've been here since tb aired and have seen all the hate posts made for other actresses and wahaj's family.

Edited by ExoticDisaster - 1 months ago
1203832 thumbnail

I wasn't replying because I knew this will be diluted and justified as opinions. Moderators deleted and edited those comments so those were in violation of the forum rules.

I posted screenshots because this is not the first time it has happened, Wahaj's dancing clip had nothing to do with anyone but we were dragged for no reason at all.

Is it not understandable that he is neither my husband nor my son? I can't divorce or disown him, it is a running joke between me and a few other members here, when you are not a part of that joke, why you feel the need to take a dig at that?

This all started with one dancing clip and digs continued for pages after pages then again digs were taken at those who don't like shipping and one member responded to it.

Are we saying discussing members is allowed on this forum? I don't mind, tell me and I'll discuss habits of everyone in Lollywood thread too.

Then one more drama started on this thread after Max's reply, Max didn't reply out of the blue, the Fawad thing started after multiple digs were taken at them.

As I say this is neither first nor last time, these subtle and not so provocations are in every thread. I posted screenshots because some were pretending that they were innocents and did nothing while the fact is that they provoked people for days to get reactions because Wahaj's edited dance reel had nothing to do with us disowning him

Posting here after more than a year but one thing hasn't changed that is the baseless hatred towards TB and the actors and the character, one of my friend asked me about the drama going on here but I had no idea and still don't know what's exactly the problem but one suggestion is stop defending yourself and stop questioning others, this is just a show and the actors who don't even know about your existence so it's a waste of time to fight for them and degrading yourself and others for them.

We have done all this a year ago and were called mentally retarded, toxic and what not for watching the show, you know what this is all about and they too know this, just enjoy your comments and the post on the thread concerning your interest because we all know what is written in other threads and those who say it's not about fandom, keep saying it but the way the fans of the show and the characters are discussed isn't hidden, everyone is smart in their own way so don't think they don't understand an insult directed to them when they see one

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: Moonks

Posting here after more than a year but one thing hasn't changed that is the baseless hatred towards TB and the actors and the character, one of my friend asked me about the drama going on here but I had no idea and still don't know what's exactly the problem but one suggestion is stop defending yourself and stop questioning others, this is just a show and the actors who don't even know about your existence so it's a waste of time to fight for them and degrading yourself and others for them.

We have done all this a year ago and were called mentally retarded, toxic and what not for watching the show, you know what this is all about and they too know this, just enjoy your comments and the post on the thread concerning your interest because we all know what is written in other threads and those who say it's not about fandom, keep saying it but the way the fans of the show and the characters are discussed isn't hidden, everyone is smart in their own way so don't think they don't understand an insult directed to them when they see one

this 💯. Some of the members here are literally bullies !!
nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Moonks

I know why most of you left this forum. Nothing has changed since then.It has gotten worse.