Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: crystal30003

That’s understandable. But there are some on here who can’t stand particular actresses getting well deserved fame and recognition and try to down play their work and belittle their onscreen pairings. Particularly one Maya Ali fan who’s very insecure and isn’t coming off lightly in trying to hide this and her hatred.

I very much doubt they are a Maya or even Wahaj fan. Before this it was Ayeza. Basically anyone Wahaj gets paired with that isn’t Yumna. Every post is uplifting the new pairing (which is okay) while simultaneously dragging Yumna/Yumhaj (which is the part that’s not okay). And not just in this thread but all threads. Recently this was even brought into the Tere Bin thread. Have been ignoring it for months but it’s becoming a bit much now. Especially when I think what will happen when SMD airs. There are many Wahaj and Yumhaj fans who will be following the show and commenting. Don’t want to see comments who are talking about the show but at the same time dragging Yumna/Yumhaj down which are completely unrelated to the thread.

At this rate we might as well have 2 SMD threads when it airs 🤦🏻‍♀️ One where people can compare Mahaj and Yumhaj and the other where people can actually talk about the show without their opinions being scrutinized under a microscope just because they’re from a certain fandom. When I joined the forum I talked about Maya/Mahaj/JBG a lot and expressed my love for them but now because of how this thread is going, it’s completely putting me off. Perhaps that’s the point? To drive people from a particular fandom away from that thread by the constant comparisons and what not. It’s getting tiresome and a solution is needed when the show eventually airs. Difference of opinion is absolutely fine but it’s literally every single post on every other thread at this point. Someone who has been so vocal in their dislike for Yumna and then posts about her on the regular 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so transparent and bizarre. Anyway, I hope before the show airs, Mods can do something about this thread. There is still time

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Mods, is it allowed to have two threads of the same show? It's very clear from the behaviour of few people that we aren't welcome there. It's as if anyone who loved TB, can't like or watch shows of Wahaj paired up with other actresses.Our every move, every opinion gets discussed , judged n portrayed in a different manner in other threads.

If possible plz give us a seperate thread for smd, if not please provide an alternative way, because clearly, we can't coexist in the same thread. I think this way both parties can happily discuss in their respective threads.

Awaiting for your reply .

Thank you ,

Regards,

N

I came to this forum and i heard its peaceful place and you can discuss your favorite shows and other ptv content .But i haven't faced this level of bullying and shading before on any SM site as i am facing on this site. smiley28

Any fan of Yumna Wahaj or Terebin who tries to post about their preferences has to deal with criticism and bullying on their choices. That individual is being tormented and shaded by a group of people rather than just one. Not only do my favorite actors and shows receive personal insults, but I also get trolled as a fan if I try to offer constructive criticism on other actors and series. There are only 4,5 fans of terebin and Yumhaj left on this forum and they all face personal judgments and shading.We can't comment or critique other shows and actors else we are labelled as haters and our moral policing has started .New members are not welcomed in this forum as some senior members have groups and they bully new members or member with difference POV.

Since last year, same thing has been going on. And best way to control all this is to introduce new features for "Block option " in which if we block some one we can't see the posts of that person. This is the only way members can use this forum in peace and in a constructive way.

Its my second time i am writing about my experience of this forum. I just hope you guys will take some solid action or find a solution to stop this biased judgments and bullying .

Edited by Virgo27 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Mods, is it allowed to have two threads of the same show? It's very clear from the behaviour of few people that we aren't welcome there. It's as if anyone who loved TB, can't like or watch shows of Wahaj paired up with other actresses.Our every move, every opinion gets discussed , judged n portrayed in a different manner in other threads.

If possible plz give us a seperate thread for smd, if not please provide an alternative way, because clearly, we can't coexist in the same thread. I think this way both parties can happily discuss in their respective threads.

Thank you ,

Regards,

N

Yep. Two threads would be best but isn’t that just sad? For it to come to this point? It’s ridiculous tbh but enough is enough.

It’s what happened in Mein also. Just because people referred to Ayra as the love interest or talked about her, Ayeza stans would jump to the conclusion that oh it’s because they must be anti Ayeza. Its not? People’s appreciation for Ayra had everything to do with how MJ was as a character. There is a difference. You’ll still see people on the forum taunting and hating on Azekah and same has already started happening for Hira because she’s the other female actor in the show apart from Maya. You’ll see the sarcastic comments related to her on the regular now and the show hasn’t even started 🤦🏻‍♀️ So pretty sure history will repeat itself when SMD finally airs. Any actress who isn’t the female lead will get judged harshly and targeted. From looks to performance to everything in between.

So something has to be done to prevent the toxicity from repeating again.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: tgota92

I very much doubt they are a Maya or even Wahaj fan. Before this it was Ayeza. Basically anyone Wahaj gets paired with that isn’t Yumna. Every post is uplifting the new pairing (which is okay) while simultaneously dragging Yumna/Yumhaj (which is the part that’s not okay). And not just in this thread but all threads. Recently this was even brought into the Tere Bin thread. Have been ignoring it for months but it’s becoming a bit much now. Especially when I think what will happen when SMD airs. There are many Wahaj and Yumhaj fans who will be following the show and commenting. Don’t want to see comments who are talking about the show but at the same time dragging Yumna/Yumhaj down which are completely unrelated to the thread.

At this rate we might as well have 2 SMD threads when it airs 🤦🏻‍♀️ One where people can compare Mahaj and Yumhaj and the other where people can actually talk about the show without their opinions being scrutinized under a microscope just because they’re from a certain fandom. When I joined the forum I talked about Maya/Mahaj/JBG a lot and expressed my love for them but now because of how this thread is going, it’s completely putting me off. Perhaps that’s the point? To drive people from a particular fandom away from that thread by the constant comparisons and what not. It’s getting tiresome and a solution is needed when the show eventually airs. Difference of opinion is absolutely fine but it’s literally every single post on every other thread at this point. Someone who has been so vocal in their dislike for Yumna and then posts about her on the regular 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so transparent and bizarre. Anyway, I hope before the show airs, Mods can do something about this thread. There is still time

Forget about, Wahaj yumna. Yesterday, we were discussing about random stuffs in sm thread n it had nothing to do with fawad and none of us had any such intention because it's clear all of us were introduced to ptv due to fawad and all love him. A harmless post and random chats were twisted and portrayed as if we were bashing fawad. I saw the same thing happening in smd thread too. First a particular person purposely, brings hateful messages n initiates fights n then when another person simply replies back, they gang up against that person and bash them mercilessly. It's getting out of hand now.

Edited by nightingale1234 - 2 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hello All,

I understand your frustration and concerns about the discussions on the forum. While having two separate threads for the same show isn't something we can allow, we will be closely monitoring discussions to prevent any toxic behaviour. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and criticism should remain constructive rather than personal.

If you encounter any specific instances of bullying or targeted comments, please report them immediately. We are here to maintain the forum as a safe space for all members.

We also understand the desire for features like a block option. However, that is something you can reach out to Vijay on this thread below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344833

Best regards,

Mrina

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Forget about, Wahaj yumna. Yesterday, we were discussing about random stuffs in lollywood thread n it had nothing to do with fawad and none of us had any such intention because it's clear all of us were introduced to ptv due to fawad and all love him. A harmless post and random chats were twisted and portrayed as if we are bashing fawad. I saw the same thing happening in smd thread too. First a particular person purposely, brings hateful messages n initiates fights n then when another person simply replies back, they gang up against that person and bash them mercilessly. It's getting out of hand now.

Woh bhi bhool jao. Read some post the other day that any Tere Bin fan who watches any other show and offers feedback on the thread is doing it to “show that they watch other shows” smiley36 Idk what to even make of this ridiculous assumption.

I know there are some who like to be on IF 24/7 but honestly sab ke paas itna faltu time nahi hai to first watch shows because of some weird agenda and then come and post about it smiley29People watched shows before Tere Bin and will continue to watch them after. It’s been a year but still hum se zyada the fixation with the show and its fandom lies somewhere else 🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: minakrish

Hello All,

I understand your frustration and concerns about the discussions on the forum. While having two separate threads for the same show isn't something we can allow, we will be closely monitoring discussions to prevent any toxic behaviour. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and criticism should remain constructive rather than personal.

If you encounter any specific instances of bullying or targeted comments, please report them immediately. We are here to maintain the forum as a safe space for all members. We also understand the desire for features like a block option. However, that is something you can reach out to Vijay on this thread below.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344833

Best regards,

Mrina

Had previously only contacted Channel Moderator about this but have posted for Vijay as well now.

It is something that will really help once the show airs. Because I know few members will definitely aim to provoke and instigate. More than half of the pages in the thread have been arguments so far and not the good kind smiley44

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yumna Zaidi

Originally posted by: tgota92

Yes please Mods look into this request.

Thank you ,

Regards,

N

I avoid making posts for the same reason. I don't think anyone of us have posted anything negative about other actress but still are shaded as if we hate them. What kind of assumption is this? Just coz we like wahaj and yumna doesn't mean we hate others. We are sticking to hyping them but still that is not digestible by some. We all love Fawad as for majority he was the one introduced to PTV but our random talks were made out as if we have problem with him. It's really disheartening that we are shaded for everything. Is TB last drama made that we didn't watch anything before that or won't watch anything after that? We will watch other dramas as per our personal preferences but making it look like some kind of agenda is clownery.

We are trying our best to adhere to ur suggestions but requesting u to take action against these behaviours.