Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Already said this forum with whatever moderation we have is much better than other places which are not monitored at all

I will continue to say this after all of my posts have been deleted but posts randomly accusing us of being involved in Instagram fights and some random account are allowed to stay. Neither that incident nor those accounts have anything to do with India forums as opposed to a clear evidence of big Yumna fan account engaging with tweets maligning forum members and moderators

I will also add that ignoring has worked for me, as I less engagement with them has led to less pangas for me on the forum.

Vijay has said they are working on block feature, that'll solve most of the problems

I hope this feature comes soon.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I was there smiley37

Btw we have 5 moderators now, is this a new development?

I think it was since long ago. Not sure though.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wahaj Ali doesn’t need so many ATs. There should be two only, one for TB fans and another to discuss his other shows. I am getting confused where to post and discuss.

Edited by 2RsFan - 2 months ago
minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Wahaj Ali doesn’t need so many ATs. There should be two only, one for TB fans and another to discuss his other shows. I am getting confused where to post and discuss.

All ATs are mostly members only and are made with the permission of the DTs. There is a members list in the first page of every AT so please feel free to post any content related to Wahaj that you have in an AT you're a member of.

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I discuss Murtasim in the TB thread and other shows of his in the AT he has with Yumna smiley27 Sometimes in CC.

New AT was created for Murtasim so that’s another option. Either way yeah the posts do get repetitive I agree. But I don’t think AT Kam Hoon ge. Shayad add ho jain magar kam nahi hoon ge. Everyone is a unique version of a Wahaj fan over here. Ya twitter insta se guzaara karo ya phir be okay with multiple threads here, I don’t see any other option 👍🏼

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Hi mrina can you remove asad's Name from the thread since he's not the main lead Agha Ali is the main lead from habil or qabil

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357751

Change the thread title to Habil Or Qabil (GEO) - Agha Ali, Yashma Gill, Nawal Saeed

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Mrina Can You Open The Bakhtawar Thread As It's 2nd anniversary is trending on twitter

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160543285

Also Change It's Thread Title To Bakhtawar (HUM) - Yumna Zaidi, Zaviyar N Ejaz

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Not suprised a comment from Sajal Aly fan accusing you of loving Yumna. Suprise surprise! Can’t they stick to their own fave and hype her instead of involving in others matters. It’s embarrassing how they force themselves on everyone. In Kya Drama Hai they had to calm these toxic fans down who kept complaining how other actresses were also getting high votes ie Yumna and questioned whether the votes were being rigged 😂 because according to Sajal fans if Sajal doesn’t win anything then automatically everything is a rig! Wow!

minakrish thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Not suprised a comment from Sajal Aly fan accusing you of loving Yumna. Suprise surprise! Can’t they stick to their own fave and hype her instead of involving in others matters. It’s embarrassing how they force themselves on everyone. In Kya Drama Hai they had to calm these toxic fans down who kept complaining how other actresses were also getting high votes ie Yumna and questioned whether the votes were being rigged 😂 because according to Sajal fans if Sajal doesn’t win anything then automatically everything is a rig! Wow!

Sajal fans think I love Yumna, Yumna fans think I love Ayeza, Ayeza fans think I love Sajal. I can't do much about that. I like all 3 of them - dependent on the show and the story. But to each there own. This is an online forum and whatever you post out here will get judged, whether you like it or not, so you just need to be able to take difference of opinion and move on. Honestly, I don't have a favorite. There are a few actors that I like and I always look forward to their shows but if the show doesn't seem interesting, and doesn't get me hooked in the first 2 episodes, I leave it whether I like the actor or not.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

That’s understandable. But there are some on here who can’t stand particular actresses getting well deserved fame and recognition and try to down play their work and belittle their onscreen pairings. Particularly one Maya Ali fan who’s very insecure and isn’t coming off lightly in trying to hide this and her hatred.