Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i understand this point of view.. They might be even more emboldened having a TB space of their own where there's no moderation.. But they will still come to the forum to spread negativity on every single show/actors known to PTV-mankind..

I think nothing gonna work, only ignoring can work. We all know 3/4 people ganging up in every thread to mock, instigate then victim play, report game. It's recycling process in every thread.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

i understand this point of view.. They might be even more emboldened having a TB space of their own where there's no moderation.. But they will still come to the forum to spread negativity on every single show/actors known to PTV-mankind..

doesn’t look like anyone wants a special TB forum then.smiley18 …..maybe a more advanced block feature would be best in that case..because clearly co-existing peacefully is not working considering the way things are at this point.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

I think nothing gonna work, only ignoring can work. We all know 3/4 people ganging up in every thread to mock, instigate then victim play, report game. It's recycling process in every thread.

ignoring won’t work Orchid…it doesn’t stop with one comment or two..it’s a coordinated effort..with screenshots and escalation on twitter and all..specifically saying we all run a malicious campaign here..I don’t think that’s a non issue or a small issue.
KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

doesn’t look like anyone wants a special TB forum then.smiley18 …..maybe a more advanced block feature would be best in that case..because clearly co-existing peacefully is not working considering the way things are at this point.

gone are the days of yore, i did read somewhere on the forum that a new block feature is coming to the forum and hopefully that resolves this issue of agent provocateurs going from one thread to other provoking and instigating and looking for fights ..

Among all the conspiracy theories, maligning of other forum members, more victim playing, pressed “solutions” to ban a couple of members - who are a minority anyway - there is only one thing mentioned here that makes actual sense and has since day 1. And that’s developing the Blocking feature. Nothing short of that is going to make this place better for any of us.

It is currently being worked on so we might have it soon. Fingers crossed for soon.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

ignoring won’t work Orchid…it doesn’t stop with one comment or two..it’s a coordinated effort..with screenshots and escalation on twitter and all..specifically saying we all run a malicious campaign here..I don’t think that’s a non issue or a small issue.

I agree. My post about chemistry became something else something else just yesterday, to the point that MJ thread was blocked lol.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: mala06

I agree. My post about chemistry became something else something else just yesterday, to the point that MJ thread was blocked lol.

Whoever likes others chemistry is problem. They tried it in Radd thread too, we got away without locking thread. That's why I was thinking ignoring might work.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Whoever likes others chemistry is problem. They tried it in Radd thread too, we got away without locking thread. That's why I was thinking ignoring might work.

I know. You know here people have problem when we ignore certain some one, and when we praise other actor and actress. Like just few weeks ago we were praising Sajal and then someone has to bring KA trps, a show that eneded one year agon just to show how flop of an actor is Sajal. Its so obvious whats going on here.

Edited by mala06 - 2 months ago
Tulip9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I too don't like Hiba , sajal and maya , my mood sours seeing their content in general thread , but you don't see me complaining about banning their content on the general thread , while others do for terebin . They posted negative thing about yumna with regards to terebin not few days before ( it was about twitter trends ) in lollywood gossip thread.

So they can post negative things about terebin in general thread and be nasty about it , and we can't post POSITIVE THINGS ABOUT TEREBIN THERE . WHAT A HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARD.

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

I know. You know here people have problem when we ignore certain some one, and when we praise other actor and actress. Like just few weeks ago we were praising Sajal and then someone has to bring KA trps, a show that eneded one year agon just to show how flop of an actor is Sajal. Its so obvious whats going on here.

I was there smiley37

Btw we have 5 moderators now, is this a new development?

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 2 months ago