Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Please Consider this a suggestion/ recommendation to improve the workings on this site for once and for all.

1) There should be a separate forum for Tere Bin - like how there are separate serial forums for Indian shows. Tere Bin is a very popular show and making waves and I am not being sarcastic for a change. I understand it has massive popularity everywhere and brings in a lot of fans. It is a current sensation and people want to discuss, appreciate, criticize it in big numbers..which is a testament to its popularity. It has created big records everywhere and it is true..no other show currently comes close to its popularity and there are many who are waiting for Season 2. So they should have a separate space where they can have discussion threads on plot points, actors, actresses, fan theories, fan fictions, creation gallery, Chat clubs, SM threads. It created a record on IF too for discussion threads etc.

2) And keep this current PSF for other shows..where we can discuss about other shows peacefully and SM updates/ CC thread can be for other things except Yumhaj and TB. We cant have every other thread being a battle ground for TB vs other shows.

Please understand I am saying this in the benefit of the forum..everyone can be happy this way..Neutrals, fans, critiques etc.

Why do you want to give more leverage to an already enabled group? They shade, mock everyone in their threads, come and instigate in other threads continuously..if you give them a new forum, do you think they will stop coming to other threads, forums or stop continuing their behavior in that forum? I had recommended an advanced block user feature in the psf suggestions thread so we don't have to interact and engage with certain users who are hell bent on ruining forum peace but I still don't see that being implemented...

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Then we should ask Vijay sir

Please leave that with me. I will speak with him and get back to you.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Please leave that with me. I will speak with him and get back to you.

Ok smiley20

Word Count: 1

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Why do you want to give more leverage to an already enabled group? They shade, mock everyone in their threads, come and instigate in other threads continuously..if you give them a new forum, do you think they will stop coming to other threads, forums or stop continuing their behavior in that forum? I had recommended an advanced block user feature in the psf suggestions thread so we don't have to interact and engage with certain users who are hell bent on ruining forum peace but I still don't see that being implemented...

Just my feeling that if there is separation in forums..it will resolve atleast 50% of the problem..because out of sight is out of mind..since we are all together right now..its tempting to check what happened in some other thread..I do check general threads like SM thread/ CC thread and mood sour ho jaata hai..smiley6 I wont enter TB / Yumna/ Yumhaj/ Wahaj threads ever to cause a ruckus there..

constructive discussions in any thread is welcome..if someone genuinely is watching a show and cares about discussing it why not..but the intentions are very clear right now.

Sajal Aly

Just my feeling that if there is separation in forums..it will resolve atleast 50% of the problem..because out of sight is out of mind..since we are all together right now..its tempting to check what happened in some other thread..I do check general threads like SM thread/ CC thread and mood sour ho jaata hai..smiley6 I wont enter TB / Yumna/ Yumhaj/ Wahaj threads ever to cause a ruckus there..

constructive discussions in any thread is welcome..if someone genuinely is watching a show and cares about discussing it why not..but the intentions are very clear right now.

I am sorry but it is not about yumna/wahaj/tb but like you said about the intentions. There will be other shows of those same actors like SMD or GM and the merging of fandoms in both forums will still be there as well as the existing issue, so I don't see that as a logical solution to the existing scenario.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I am sorry but it is not about yumna/wahaj/tb but like you said about the intentions. There will be other shows of those same actors like SMD or GM and the merging of fandoms in both forums will still be there as well as the existing issue, so I don't see that as a logical solution to the existing scenario.

Then I guess, what you are suggesting is better..what is the advanced block feature you were proposing? Is it similar to enabling a block feature for a show DT? Like say for eg..I create a problem on Gentleman thread..and I can be blocked in the future for commenting on the show DT by the Mods/ thread maker?

Sajal Aly

Then I guess, what you are suggesting is better..what is the advanced block feature you were proposing? Is it similar to enabling a block feature for a show DT? Like say for eg..I create a problem on Gentleman thread..and I can be blocked in the future for commenting on the show DT by the Mods/ thread maker?

I had simply suggested a block user feature which most social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc have. You just block the user you no longer wish to see and after that neither of you are able to see each others post or interact in any way..it is like you said, out of sight...out of mind...current IF block feature doesn't do anything except prevent quoting and tagging.

1203832 thumbnail

A temporary ban feature can be added where members are banned from a forum for a week or a month, they can continue participating in other forums

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 2 months ago
KhaqONeal thumbnail

i understand this point of view.. They might be even more emboldened having a TB space of their own where there's no moderation.. But they will still come to the forum to spread negativity on every single show/actors known to PTV-mankind..

Is TB or yumna wahaj not part of PTV to have separate forum?? How will that solve the trolling mocking shading that goes on here??