Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

None enters Tere Bin thread, I have watched Tere Bin and will watch season 2 as well but even I don't post there because only Yumna fans are welcome

People supporting Wahaj's other dramas and pairs are called delusional

Their YumHaj, Yumna and Tere Bin threads are free and safe area anyways, none even thinks of attacking those threads meanwhile they continue to shade others in that thread

Someone posted Twitter link of how YumHaj fandom is growing while Mahaj doesn't have fans, they attack solo fans everyday

They already have a safe place but they go to other tags with a purpose to instigate like Maya and Wahaj were attacked in Man Jogi's thread for no reason

Even if you give them a whole new forum, they are motivated by a group on other social networking sites to create nuisance

then honestly I don’t know what’s the solution to this. smiley44 I have seen the Solos fights spill over on my TL when I have never commented about it..so it’s definitely a big thing on Twitter..I saw something about Wahaj GC..then a Yumna GC ..it’s entertaining for outsiders like me peeping from a hole..but I’m sure it’s not fun for either sides who are TB fans. I don’t know..I just think a lot of folks need to grow up. These are fictional characters and the fights over it and accusing real life people over it is totally not worth it and doesn’t make any sense to me. also idk but the drama on Mann Jogi thread was so unnecessary..I get that they want to show that they are not just TB fans and are watching or want to watch other PTV shows but the attacks and insecurity is not even subtle?? lol I was literally taking digs at Billure fandom..which does not even exist on IF and they somehow made it about themselves and idk from where..Wahaj and Maya?? Unnecessary..insipid.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

then honestly I don’t know what’s the solution to this. smiley44 I have seen the Solos fights spill over on my TL when I have never commented about it..so it’s definitely a big thing on Twitter..I saw something about Wahaj GC..then a Yumna GC ..it’s entertaining for outsiders like me peeping from a hole..but I’m sure it’s not fun for either sides who are TB fans. I don’t know..I just think a lot of folks need to grow up. These are fictional characters and the fights over it and accusing real life people over it is totally not worth it and doesn’t make any sense to me. also idk but the drama on Mann Jogi thread was so unnecessary..I get that they want to show that they are not just TB fans and are watching or want to watch other PTV shows but the attacks and insecurity is not even subtle?? lol I was literally taking digs at Billure fandom..which does not even exist on IF and they somehow made it about themselves and idk from where..Wahaj and Maya?? Unnecessary..insipid.

What happened in Mann Jogi thread i was inactive at that time ??

1203832 thumbnail

There is no solution. Let moderators handle it through reports, there's no other way. Eventually, Tere Bin 2 will start and we'll have to ask for a separate thread so we can also discuss Murtasim Khan ❤️

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

There is no solution. Let moderators handle it through reports, there's no other way. Eventually, Tere Bin 2 will start and we'll have to ask for a separate thread so we can also discuss Murtasim Khan ❤️

If ZGH can have it's forum why not tere bin ??

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I’m surprised that TB doesn’t already have its own private forum smiley25

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

If ZGH can have it's forum why not tere bin ??

It can. If Vijay allows then forums can be created for all dramas, moderator above has replied that it is upto Vijay

1203832 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hi all,

We hear your request, but the request for a separate forum for Tere Bin is not within our hands. We will have to discuss this with Vijay and see what he says because the idea was for all Pakistani shows to be discussed in one place. If we start having separate forums for different shows, then he'll need to review and see if there is an ability to create a Pakistani channel first and the forums as part of it or if he recommends creating a private forum and the more active private forums becoming public later on.

Please give us a few days and we'll see what can be done.

Word Count: 0

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

It can. If Vijay allows then forums can be created for all dramas, moderator above has replied that it is upto Vijay

Then we should ask Vijay sir

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

What happened in Mann Jogi thread i was inactive at that time ??

Anika tum khud aag lagaayi with that IM commentsmiley15smiley37

New teaser came..Mala shared a screenshot of chemistry comment made by Billure fans on it on YT..so we all were giving our two cents on it. Some people came with sanctimonious comments as usual..knowing it would trigger Bilal fans. It escalated..somehow became about Wahaj-Maya. I dont know how and whensmiley37 Anyway, its clean now..so lemme go back and fangirl some moresmiley43smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Anika tum khud aag lagaayi with that IM commentsmiley15smiley37

New teaser came..Mala shared a screenshot of chemistry comment made by Billure fans on it on YT..so we all were giving our two cents on it. Some people came with sanctimonious comments as usual..knowing it would trigger Bilal fans. It escalated..somehow became about Wahaj-Maya. I dont know how and whensmiley37 Anyway, its clean now..so lemme go back and fangirl some moresmiley43smiley36

I said it as a joke nobody understands my joke