anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 2 months ago

I respect everyone's opinion through everyone's favourite

Minionite thumbnail

Hi all,

We hear your request, but the request for a separate forum for Tere Bin is not within our hands. We will have to discuss this with Vijay and see what he says because the idea was for all Pakistani shows to be discussed in one place. If we start having separate forums for different shows, then he'll need to review and see if there is an ability to create a Pakistani channel first and the forums as part of it or if he recommends creating a private forum and the more active private forums becoming public later on.

Please give us a few days and we'll see what can be done.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: Minionite

Hi all,

We hear your request, but the request for a separate forum for Tere Bin is not within our hands. We will have to discuss this with Vijay and see what he says because the idea was for all Pakistani shows to be discussed in one place. If we start having separate forums for different shows, then he'll need to review and see if there is an ability to create a Pakistani channel first and the forums as part of it or if he recommends creating a private forum and the more active private forums becoming public later on.

Please give us a few days and we'll see what can be done.

please make this open forum safe for all of us first, I don’t care much about a popular show having its own forum but I am concerned with my likes/interests being openly dissed and questioned every day.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

please make this open forum safe for all of us first, I don’t care much about a popular show having its own forum but I am concerned with my likes/interests being openly dissed and questioned every day.

We do our best there as well. You are so many and our mods are limited. Do keep reporting though. Our mods are working hard to keep this forum safe and welcoming for all.

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Please Consider this a suggestion/ recommendation to improve the workings on this site for once and for all.

1) There should be a separate forum for Tere Bin - like how there are separate serial forums for Indian shows. Tere Bin is a very popular show and making waves and I am not being sarcastic for a change. I understand it has massive popularity everywhere and brings in a lot of fans. It is a current sensation and people want to discuss, appreciate, criticize it in big numbers..which is a testament to its popularity. It has created big records everywhere and it is true..no other show currently comes close to its popularity and there are many who are waiting for Season 2. So they should have a separate space where they can have discussion threads on plot points, actors, actresses, fan theories, fan fictions, creation gallery, Chat clubs, SM threads. It created a record on IF too for discussion threads etc.

2) And keep this current PSF for other shows..where we can discuss about other shows peacefully and SM updates/ CC thread can be for other things except Yumhaj and TB. We cant have every other thread being a battle ground for TB vs other shows.

Please understand I am saying this in the benefit of the forum..everyone can be happy this way..Neutrals, fans, critiques etc.

It won't work because the control is not in the forum, the control is in some fan groups outside of the forum. India forums where moderators are actively taking action is still much safer place for discussion

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

It won't work because the control is not in the forum, the control is in some fan groups outside of the forum. India forums where moderators are actively taking action is still much safer place for discussion

Wont it get resolved if there is no "malicious campaign" smiley29in the new forum which will be solely to discuss TB? This forum existed for many years without any such nuisance and allegations and people have gotten away with a lot more..because noone accused someone for running a campaign. smiley29 I have seen the era of Fawad-Sanam-Mahira..and bless me we never got threads locked here despite a lot of debates and arguments..TB fans themselves are giving IF mileage on twitter and spreading the so called malicious campaign on a small forum with less than 50 active members..dint know we held so much power.
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

https://x.com/Yumnafandom/status/1804449355279290461

https://x.com/Yumnafandom/status/1804554550373949932

I agree with this. Mods names are taken publically and mods are also attacked outside the forum on other social media platforms so I can relate with the mods and feel we need mods for the safety because in psf something like this didn’t happen. Its alarming that we have such people on this forum.
SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Wont it get resolved if there is no "malicious campaign" smiley29in the new forum which will be solely to discuss TB? This forum existed for many years without any such nuisance and allegations and people have gotten away with a lot more..because noone accused someone for running a campaign. smiley29 I have seen the era of Fawad-Sanam-Mahira..and bless me we never got threads locked here despite a lot of debates and arguments..TB fans themselves are giving IF mileage on twitter and spreading the so called malicious campaign on a small forum with less than 50 active members..dint know we held so much power.

None enters Tere Bin thread, I have watched Tere Bin and will watch season 2 as well but even I don't post there because only Yumna fans are welcome

People supporting Wahaj's other dramas and pairs are called delusional

Their YumHaj, Yumna and Tere Bin threads are free and safe area anyways, none even thinks of attacking those threads meanwhile they continue to shade others in that thread

They already have a safe place but they go to other tags with a purpose to instigate like Maya and Wahaj were attacked in Man Jogi's thread for no reason

Even if you give them a whole new forum, they are motivated by a group on other social networking sites to create nuisance

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

None enters Tere Bin thread, I have watched Tere Bin and will watch season 2 as well but even I don't post there because only Yumna fans are welcome

People supporting Wahaj's other dramas and pairs are called delusional

Their YumHaj, Yumna and Tere Bin threads are free and safe area anyways, none even thinks of attacking those threads meanwhile they continue to shade others in that thread

Someone posted Twitter link of how YumHaj fandom is growing while Mahaj doesn't have fans, they attack solo fans everyday

They already have a safe place but they go to other tags with a purpose to instigate like Maya and Wahaj were attacked in Man Jogi's thread for no reason

Even if you give them a whole new forum, they are motivated by a group on other social networking sites to create nuisance

Even in sun Mere Dil Thread too 😭

SwatiSingh79 thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Even in sun Mere Dil Thread too 😭

I know and it'll keep increasing

Sun Mere Dil will be nightmare on Twitter and Reddit which are not moderated, this forum is the only place where you can still discuss that drama, some create nuisance and it will increase for sure but still India forums, in my opinion is the best moderated platform for us to discuss this show. It will be impossible everywhere else

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 2 months ago