Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -_BArsAAt_-

Now, Through this i've found out that all of the DT has access to our IP Address. Which is wrong. Only admin should have the access and only a certain handpicked moderators, user friendly moderators that a person trusts should have the access to read Personal PMs.

Originally posted by: wilddevil2010

Mods having d power 2 read PM's & access IP addresses is like a violation of members privacy.

I just want to point out few facts=)

About IP address - Not all of the DTs has access, only higher ladder group has access (moderators, CM, GM and admin) so basically only admin and GMs has access to everyones while moderators and CMs has limited to their forums and channels.

I don't know from where you all got this impression of DTs having access to read PMs, but I can guarantee you all here none of the DTs has access to read members personal PMs. DTs has no access or rights to do that so we don't break any members privacy so feel safe with the PM service😛

Originally posted by: hunder

secondly i don't understand the promotion system of modz here, only the friends of the modz are been made modz. why can't DT team remove all those immature modz and get in some real and genuine people as modz.

Promotion - its a wrong info, friends of mods are not made mods but i wont deny the fact it may have happened in the last past but not anymore. Any member who works hard and can prove herself/himself to be mature and responsible enough to handle a forum can be recommended.

I have no idea whats the issue between the members and DTs here but after reading through some of the posts here can understand some mods has misused their powers, instead of just complaining why not provide facts and possible evidence so it can be looked up by higher authority😛

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I just want to point out few facts=)

About IP address - Not all of the DTs has access, only higher ladder group has access (moderators, CM, GM and admin) so basically only admin and GMs has access to everyones while moderators and CMs has limited to their forums and channels.

I don't know from where you all got this impression of DTs having access to read PMs, but I can guarantee you all here none of the DTs has access to read members personal PMs. DTs has no access or rights to do that so we don't break any members privacy so feel safe with the PM service😛

Promotion - its a wrong info, friends of mods are not made mods but i wont deny the fact it may have happened in the last past but not anymore. Any member who works hard and can prove herself/himself to be mature and responsible enough to handle a forum can be recommended.

I have no idea whats the issue between the members and DTs here but after reading through some of the posts here can understand some mods has misused their powers, instead of just complaining why not provide facts and possible evidence so it can be looked up by higher authority😛

i would really like to take the name of few modz who are really biased and will tell u how cheap they get to misuse their powers if u guarantee me that my voice will be heard.................can u guarantee me if i prove u that some pf the modz have been misusing their powers then action will be taken against them.....................if not then i don't believe i should trust u when u say ki u don't have the access to members PMs
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I have an interesting thread related to one particular mod, here, anyone wanna see?
hunder thumbnail
oh ya about the promotion thing if u say ki past mein aisa huya hai so wohi log aaj ki date mein ladder mein uppar ki positions pe pohonch chuke hai and they think that they can give bloody threats to any member and no action can be taken against them.

why is there no transparency been maintained between modz and members. why do all the decisions taken by m,odz are somewhere down the line biased. i have bloody proofs that modz take actions against normal members but for same crime they  let their friends go..............why is there no complaint system against the modz.

Miss CM answer me one thing are u modz bloody saints that ur decision is always correct...............u have seen that whenever one of ur friend comits a mistake on IF and he is reported aswell u let go of him as he is ur friend or u modz start sending the members who has complained the threat mails ki if they send another PM or pressed report button then u will get him banned on IF.

franky all u modz are Hippocrates

about the IP address give me one good reason why have CMs, GMs and moderators have access to it. whats the need to do that. i will tell u why u guys have access to it so that u can spread threats that if anyone dares to speak against u or any of ur friend then he will get banned.

now what do u modz think, even if u ban my ID can't i make 500 IDs in 1 day and make ur life a living hell and about banning IP adress trust me i have access to more than 100 IP adresses in delhi to take my revenge.

this is specially for someone who i really hate on IF

Viewbie's Note : Edited the last part as personal attack on any member is against rules !

Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Viewbie's Note : Edited the last part as personal attack on any member is against rules !

well its ok viewbie ji but why don't u modz accept ur own mistakes, if give someone some threats then don't we have the right to complain........this is utter nonsense that i am not allowed to say anything against him and he is allowed to misuse his powers and give me threats
Edited by hunder - 13 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

@bold->let me just rephrase that sentence....instead of posting on forums for everyone to read ,why not just pm the GM(who is incidentally on a never ending siesta) the complaint with the evidence ,so they can simply delete the pm at their convenience and never do anything about it?or better reply back with a standard "The DT are looking into it" and pray that the offended member forgets about it.if he/she doesnt then the solution is simpler.ban his or her id.you want proof?check out the links below.this has happened over the past 1year and every freaking time we have complained against this particular moderator...all the complaints have been ignored.period.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1463514
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421460
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1237605
.and here's the recent post which is evidence to the fact that the same old moderator has not mended his ways.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1506565

there is overwhelming evidence and mounting number of complaints against this one particular moderator.i refuse to agree that any issues with him have been resolved in the past.they never have.merely apologizing isnt enough.please donot insult our intelligence by branding the old complaint posts against him as "resolved".

i agree with the person who posted above that the DT selection system on IFs is as bad and corrupt as the politics of our country.high time someone revamped the whole effing system.

Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hunder I edited it becoz it contained expletives, which is not allowed ! You can surely make a complaint against the mod. but it can be done without using invectives ! :)
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i agree whtever happened was wrong. if some of the mods r bein wrong thn we need to raise our voices.
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheLioness

I have an interesting thread related to one particular mod, here, anyone wanna see?

Bring it up
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mjhtac

@bold->let me just rephrase that sentence....instead of posting on forums for everyone to read ,why not just pm the GM(who is incidentally on a never ending siesta) the complaint with the evidence ,so they can simply delete the pm at their convenience and never do anything about it?or better reply back with a standard "The DT are looking into it" and pray that the offended member forgets about it.if he/she doesnt then the solution is simpler.ban his or her id.you want proof?check out the links below.this has happened over the past 1year and every freaking time we have complained against this particular moderator...all the complaints have been ignored.period.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1463514
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421460
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1237605
.and here's the recent post which is evidence to the fact that the same old moderator has not mended his ways.
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1506565

there is overwhelming evidence and mounting number of complaints against this one particular moderator.i refuse to agree that any issues with him have been resolved in the past.they never have.merely apologizing isnt enough.please donot insult our intelligence by branding the old complaint posts against him as "resolved".

i agree with the person who posted above that the DT selection system on IFs is as bad and corrupt as the politics of our country.high time someone revamped the whole effing system.

I totally agree, when i showed karan the post madiha made he was soo mad he couldnt help but post this...and i helped him out because i agreed, poor guy just got back from honeymoon to be roped into this! and theres soo much evidence against mods, unfortuantely its always been "looked into". Theres never anything done about this. Not one damn thing!!