Why?!? Care to answer Admins??

-_BArsAAt_- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone, 
i'm sure most of us are aware of what happened with madiha and if you do not know then here's the link.

Now, Through this i've found out that all of the DT has access to our IP Address. Which is wrong. Only admin should have the access and only a certain handpicked moderators, user friendly moderators that a person trusts should have the access to read Personal PMs. Also, since the current DT isn't doing a very good job, i would ask that we have a whole new DT, and again keep the handful use friendly ones. And also, before reading the personal PM's i believe that the user should be told of it. Stalker-ish behavior isnt fun for anyone. Im sure the DT wouldnt like it if we found a flaw in their system and somehow started stalking them. Think of us as humans  tooo and just because you have the "powers" dont regard yourself highly of other. What happened with madiha is wrong, today its her., tomorrow, it could be one of us. Raise your voice and make sure, your heard. 

And may i add, i do not spend a lot of time on India-Forums, but i do know people who spend hours here. Literally Hours. When they have a whole bunch of other things to do, they spend their time here because this place has given them  special relations. But if politics remains and nothing else? whats the point? 
Also, We made IF what it is, we joined, invited our friends, and then invited people. Sure IF probably did add campaigns, but mostly we are responsible for making IF whatver it is. Kahin bhi common janta se bad kar kuch nahi hota, because its our needs that matter the most. And IF cant keep most of the people happy then this isn't worth it. It was made for us, why cant it still be for us? 

And moderators, if you close this. Do think of yourselves as chickens. You really dont have enough guts to let public speak out. Hide your mistakes or tell us to PM you to solve our issues when all of you, in the back of your head, know that u wont and dont reply. Why take the responsiblities if you can't handle them? Go on...I dare you...Close this if you can. Trash it if you can. Ban my ID if you want. I DARE YOU! It's an open challenge. And if you do have guts to close this. I'm sorry...im sorry that u were such a coward to hide your mistakes, such a coward to throw dust on issues. Sorry that you learned to play politics like most of india, like the uncanny government of india. 

-Karan & Sammy (aRohAAnGeL)
p.s: If anyone has issues regarding this, you could PM either one of us. I would say PM sammy because im hardly ever online. I probably wont see it for weeks. πŸ˜†
Edited by -_BArsAAt_- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i will like to take out my frustration here, there has been lot of cases on IF with me that has made me believe that modz of this IF are biased and really immature.

some of the modz think they are bloody gunda on IF and they can do anything or give threats to anyone on IF. secondly i don't understand the promotion system of modz here, only the friends of the modz are been made modz. why can't DT team remove all those immature modz and get in some real and genuine people as modz.

will edit my post with all the cases that have happened with me and all the modz who i have seen are really biased after i come back from my work. who cares what modz will do to my ID but i will tell all the names of the modz who have been misusing their powers and spreading cheapness on IF
Edited by hunder - 13 years ago
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A much needed post

Though I've never interacted wid any mod directly but whatever has happened wid Madiha is horrifying.

Mods having d power 2 read PM's & access IP addresses is like a violation of members privacy.

Secondly member complaints agst mods should b taken seriously & not ignored. IF wouldnot b wat it is widout d support of members & if they rn't comfortable then wat is d point. PM's r not d right channel.
It is human nature 2 abuse power & that is wat is happening.

@TM: Proper awareness needs 2 b created abt this topic, so that members can put fwd their point.
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
One of the best post ever. It was much needed. Thanks for posting it topicmaker. 

Whoever is about to lock it: he/she's just proving that the topic is right.
-_BArsAAt_- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

One of the best post ever. It was much needed. Thanks for posting it topicmaker. 

Whoever is about to lock it: he/she's just proving that the topic is right.

Thank you :) 
-_BArsAAt_- thumbnail

Originally posted by: wilddevil2010

A much needed post

Though I've never interacted wid any mod directly but whatever has happened wid Madiha is horrifying.

Mods having d power 2 read PM's & access IP addresses is like a violation of members privacy.

Secondly member complaints agst mods should b taken seriously & not ignored. IF wouldnot b wat it is widout d support of members & if they rn't comfortable then wat is d point. PM's r not d right channel.
It is human nature 2 abuse power & that is wat is happening.

@TM: Proper awareness needs 2 b created abt this topic, so that members can put fwd their point.

I agree.
 It is horrifying. Nothing is safe anymore. 

I agree, and i just made this so people can see it, neither me nor sammy can go around posting the links. It's a choice to raise your voice. If you want people to post their views, let them know about this. Somehow, someone will figure us out. 
-_BArsAAt_- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

i will like to take out my frustration here, there has been lot of cases on IF with me that has made me believe that modz of this IF are biased and really immature.

some of the modz think they are bloody gunda on IF and they can do anything or give threats to anyone on IF. secondly i don't understand the promotion system of modz here, only the friends of the modz are been made modz. why can't DT team remove all those immature modz and get in some real and genuine people as modz.

will edit my post with all the cases that have happened with me and all the modz who i have seen are really biased after i come back from my work. who cares what modz will do to my ID but i will tell all the names of the modz who have been misusing their powers and spreading cheapness on IF

Go for it bro! Thats exactly why this is here. 
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone whos wondering who sammy is!! im right here πŸ˜†
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post to BothπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this will be nice place where people can let out all their frustrations and complains about I-FπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
truly,thank fully she voiced out the issue unlike keeping it in dark
i truly support her n also suggest privacy is needed one should not see other pms,be it mods or admins,coz if we scolded u then u should know u worth it,well we atleast not doing in public to embarrass u,one should know the meaning of private messages mean,no one has right to do so
needed topic after seeing the post there
swetha