Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Nadii-

To clear out something..

As Aahaana mentioned, we dont have acces to all members IP adress. only GMs and Admins do.
We CM only have acces to our channel members. and the reason for rights to check members IP adress is not to find out where they live but to pretend MIDs and ban those members. If only Admin or GMs had the rights, then it will be really hard for them to check several members IP adress everytime we think its MIDs.

Second, its true that in the past we comr through some DT members who misused their powers, and they got their rights removed and are not in the DT anymore. We want to help our members and if any DT member mis-use their powers they will get them removed and it includes me also and the GMs , ..

THird we dont have acces to read ur pms. Yes its true that the admins, Gms and CMs have acces to edit ur profile, but its only used in the case some Mids or someone promote other forums or someone use abusive language etc. Again we have no interest in editing profiles and we only do it in very serious or Needful situations.

Last about promoting friends, I know this has happend in the past but as far I know we are doing our best to promote those members who deserves it.
When a DT member suggest a members name the member dont get promoted right away. the CM checks if the member deserves it and at the end the Admin  and the GM again checks if the members deserves it, by looking at the members work in the forum.

I hope this cleared some of ur confusion.. 

well i do have some doubts

1. what about the members who were promoted in the past on the basis of friend's recommendations and not on the basis of talent. is it fair that they now hold high posts in the DT. why is there no transparency in the system. why is there no criteria laid down that member has to do this to even be considered by modz for promotion. can u take full guarantee that modz don't help their friends become modz. because i have seen some modz telling their friends do this and don't do this and rest i will take care.

2. what about the modz who unnecessarily go on to give threats to members that they will get them banned if they try to comment in some section.

i have been given threats by a mod that he will get me banned  and not even that my IP adress banned if i comment in a section as he and his friend modz have some problems with me. when i said ki i will not give u any reason to ban me then he said try commenting and then i will get u banned and don't worry no one will be interesyted in giving u any reason. now what have u to say regarding this.
hunder thumbnail

Second, its true that in the past we comr through some DT members who misused their powers, and they got their rights removed and are not in the DT anymore. We want to help our members and if any DT member mis-use their powers they will get them removed and it includes me also and the GMs , ..

well u removed only few against whom u had proofs but u can't claim that all ur modz right now are clean...............u guys do misuse ur powers every now and then and to back that u give threats to members to keep their mouth shut regarding this...................why is there not a complaint section against modz...................let me tell u one thing, 90% of the issues on IF happen because u modz misuse ur powers or act as biased towards ur friends.
-Nadii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

well i do have some doubts

1. what about the members who were promoted in the past on the basis of friend's recommendations and not on the basis of talent. is it fair that they now hold high posts in the DT. why is there no transparency in the system. why is there no criteria laid down that member has to do this to even be considered by modz for promotion. can u take full guarantee that modz don't help their friends become modz. because i have seen some modz telling their friends do this and don't do this and rest i will take care. I know it has happend and its really hard to do something with out proof, but we really hope that it wont happend again and from now on everyone promoted is the one who deserve it.

2. what about the modz who unnecessarily go on to give threats to members that they will get them banned if they try to comment in some section. Sorry but I have never seen any DT member do that, if u have something then feel free to PM so I we can check up on that.

i have been given threats by a mod that he will get me banned  and not even that my IP adress banned if i comment in a section as he and his friend modz have some problems with me. when i said ki i will not give u any reason to ban me then he said try commenting and then i will get u banned and don't worry no one will be interesyted in giving u any reason. now what have u to say regarding this. Can u pm about this, so we can get this matter solved, as everyone has the right to comment on forums, and if a DT member is saying this then we need to find a solution cuz this is totally wrong.

-Nadii- thumbnail

well u removed only few against whom u had proofs but u can't claim that all ur modz right now are clean...............u guys do misuse ur powers every now and then and to back that u give threats to members to keep their mouth shut regarding this...................why is there not a complaint section against modz...................let me tell u one thing, 90% of the issues on IF happen because u modz misuse ur powers or act as biased towards ur friends.

Yes, but we cant do much without proof, a lot of times we have had complaints against DT member from members who are die hard fan of a actor/actress and felt the DT member didnt do right to them. But again if u have anything feel free to pm me. I know its hard to trust the DT but we  are doing or best. At least some of uss
hunder thumbnail

can i know one thing, why do u keep saying Pm PM, why can't i write my problem here and u solve the problem here so that all IF should know ki atleast one of the modz is genuine.............i don't trust this PM thing as i was given threats through Pms only................i am ready to discuss the matter but in open forun and not in PMs as i don't trust any mod now.................if u do want to help then tell me i will write everything here including the names of the modz who do it

-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I vote for open solving of problems too....thats one of our problems..we hear lets PM..nothing.ever.happens! thats the point of this place..bring issues out to be solved HERE!
hunder thumbnail

Yes, but we cant do much without proof, a lot of times we have had complaints against DT member from members who are die hard fan of a actor/actress and felt the DT member didnt do right to them. But again if u have anything feel free to pm me. I know its hard to trust the DT but we  are doing or best. At least some of uss

well i did wanted an answer, when a mod raises the warning level do u Cms and Gms and admin keep a track that warnings are given correctly or not................i have a suggestion as i don't trust any mod, why don't u make a section just for normal members where modz dpon't have a access only admin sees that, just like u have a section for modz in which normal members can't enter................this will atleast give us normal members some freedom to write down our complaints....................because recently i had a problem and i PMed that to all the GMs regarding wrong done to me by a mod.................but to my expectation all the GMs deleted their PMs or marked it unread and no action was taken against that mod.................now how can i trust u modz with PMs
-Nadii- thumbnail
Cuz with solving the issue infront of everyone sometimes isnt the best. ANd u keep saying that some DT members have warned u etc, dont u think if its true they will maybe try to save them self?? and if u have the proofs, dont u think they will try erase them, when u also say they have acces to ur PM box??
Also with discussing infront of everyone we can great wrong input from members and DT members also.  So i think its much easier and safer to do through pms
hunder thumbnail

Originally posted by: aRohAAnGeL

I vote for open solving of problems too....thats one of our problems..we hear lets PM..nothing.ever.happens! thats the point of this place..bring issues out to be solved HERE!

u are so right yaar, all they do is shift the burden to PMs and then claim that they never received any PM
-Nadii- thumbnail

well i did wanted an answer, when a mod raises the warning level do u Cms and Gms and admin keep a track that warnings are given correctly or not................i have a suggestion as i don't trust any mod, why don't u make a section just for normal members where modz dpon't have a access only admin sees that, just like u have a section for modz in which normal members can't enter................this will atleast give us normal members some freedom to write down our complaints....................because recently i had a problem and i PMed that to all the GMs regarding wrong done to me by a mod.................but to my expectation all the GMs deleted their PMs or marked it unread and no action was taken against that mod.................now how can i trust u modz with PMs

If someone feel they have got a WL without a valid reason they can pm other DT members, as whenever someone gives a member a WL they are told to think twice if they r doing it with valid reason. But no we cant go and keep track on every members WL.