psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1462316&TPN=15�
isnt this spamming??if not,then take a look at a topic posted a year ago:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1248334
to make things simple,i will quote the moderator's post:
[quote=PARACHUTE]Hii..

Games are posted by the MJHT Dev Team. This does not relate to the forum.

In future please post something related to MJHT, for such topics go to games corner or members lounge

TOPIC CLOSED
MJHT Dev Team
[/quote]

@red->Golden words by the MJHT DT a year back.
 question:
do Moderators have the privilege of violating their own rules?i mean,if a member posts a game thread not related to that section,its spamming?and if a moderator does that,its stickied?in short,woh kare to chamatkar,hum kare toh balaatkar?

lets post what the I-Fs COC has to say here:
[quote=vijay]Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. This includes providing links to other similar site with the intent to promote it (charged and free), etc. We may let an occassional spam go through in the Forum as long as the poster is quite active at India Forums. If your first post is spam I can gurantee you it will be removed. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. See specific item on spam and 3rd party linking for more information.[/quote]
even if we go by this rule,this moderator cannot spam.he is NOT ,i repeat,never active on I-Fs,or for that matter on the MJHT section.only makes occasional appearances to sticky lame game threads.

coming back to the topic,why is this person even moderating the MJHT forum?still?havent we given enough instances of him being unprofessional and inefficient?
(for reference,please check this thread which was never resolved:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1421460)
not to forget an absolute cry-baby.im pretty sure he will post here to lament about how members who  he had issues with almost a year back are taking out their vengeance on him.and then he would go on to issue a warning post,by privilege of being a moderator and people can have a good laugh at his pathetic W/Ls.my point is,why have a moderator who is virtually a standing joke?his threads make no sense,he's not into moderating,his W/Ls and he in general are constantly mocked at.

edit:please donot trash this thread.i will make sure it stays on forever,no matter how many times i have to post it and how many ids i have to create for it.this issue has long been overdue and needs to be sorted now.high time.i have not used foul language/cuss words on this thread and i dont appreciate it being trashed

Edited by mjhtac - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dazzling_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I AGREE with U .
I Have never encountered any MODZ till now & now after reading posts here i NEVER WISH TO AS WELL .