Hi...and bye forever?

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone. 😊

Most of you probably don't even know me. I used to be a Viewbie around here (:

But I'm not anymore. I was inactive for a few months/years? because of school. It feels weird logging on I-F again. I realized I'm a dazzler now 😃

It feels nice to dazzle...like Edward Cullen. ðŸĪĒs

I just wanted to say a few things:

1) Everyone that's sent me PM's...I'm sorry, I'm no longer a part of the Dev. Team, I got kicked out and I cannot make anything sticky or close anything, so that's that.

2) Those wondering what happened to me...well, I needed a break from I-F. People didn't want me around here, made it very clear, and it was impacting my life outside of I-F. Stepping away like a responsible person obviously did not work - I was successfully demoted. Those of you that have noticed what I did for I-F...was it not enough? Was all that time truly wasted? I didn't become a viewbie by chance...it took lots of hours away from homework and real life...I made friends, and I made enemies. But I used to enjoy this place. Look at it now. I tell one Dev. Team member to speak kindly to the other members, and he begins to stalk me. It was unsettling being stalked by a guy halfway across the world...he didn't just stalk me on I-F...he went as far as to go to my livejournal and read what i posted there. yes, i linked to my livejournal...but not so that information, WHICH IS MY PERSONAL LIFE, could be used against me on I-F. Has I-F became a dictatorship? This is the INTERNET, we should have MORE FREEDOM.

I'm sorry Dilbagh...I'm sorry for being an inferior girl who told you to calm down and stop being harsh to the members. I'm sorry for reminding you they were human. I'm sorry for being human, for making friends and talking to them on MSN. I'm sorry for not being a robotic DT member who does not talk to other members, because they are average and not "powerful" like us. I'm sorry for not abusing my powers as a Viewbie.

I'm sorry for telling my friends that you were being rude to me, because I was disturbed by your behavior. I'm sorry for letting them know I was scared because you had begun to stalk me. I'm sorry that that was considered leaking information. I'm sorry you felt that the privacy of the Dev. Team was threatened and had to stalk my posts, twist them in your words and PM the GM's to tell them that I was an unfaithful Dev. Team member by providing false evidence.

I'm sorry for being me and not changing myself to fit the expectations of chauvinists like you.  I'm sorry that I ever forgave you and believed you. I'm sorry you went through my personal PM's and leaked them to the Dev. Team.

I'm sorry GM's...for acting on my impulses and making friends that were not on the Dev. Team. I'm sorry that you guys are so gullible that you would believe another Dev. Team member without even talking to me about it first. I'm sorry that you would be so rude as to strip me off my position without even cluing me in on it.

I'm sorry that this post will probably get ignored, locked, or trashed. I'm sorry for being a complete failure by being honest. ⭐ïļ

Thank you to everyone who ever supported me on I-F. I appreciate it.

I'm sorry that I-F failed.

Edited by Dark Love - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indninn0cence thumbnail
Yo DB what the eff? Haven't you learned your lesson well from last year? We all went through this crap with you before too. Seems like you're too thick-headed to learn from your past mistakes. Jhangli jaahil jhanwar.

I'm sorry you have no life that you feel the need to stalk people online, specifically girls.

I'm sorry you're such a sissy and a useless "boy".

I'm sorry that you feel so threatened and insecure of a girl who you have never met nor will you ever meet in your sorry, pathetic life.

And lastly...I'm sorry that you can never be as cool and awesome like me, or Madiha for that matter. 

Sudharja...abhi bhi waqt hai.

ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by indninn0cence - 13 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
No one even cares...there's no point. This will be locked just like the other one. Whoever is about to lock it: You'll just be proving that I'm right. You have no justified reason for closing my thread.

This site is a threat to humanity.

I am sorry you and I are human beings, and a few others are just dogs. *woof, woof* I will tell Obama that this site is a threat to freedom of speech and humanity in general. I wonder what a few moderators and GMs and viewbies do when they see someone on the street giving them a face.

Little girl: *gives a face*
Moderator: *Ayo, I ban you from the face of Earth*

FB stalking, MSN stalking, Twitter stalking, and more stalking needs to shut it. It's none of your business how much shit I talk of you outside of this website because unfortunately you don't own the internet. I am sorry mate, I don't live in a communist country unlike you.
.Lina. thumbnail
i remember you. I dun noe if u remember me. i remember Pming u. I remember u doing ur jobas Dev team member. nd I also remember u being a outgoing nd kind person thru ur numerous posts.
BUT I DON'T REMEMBER U BEING MEAN OR OFFENSIVE.
thnx for posting this. cuz u jus made us realize wats goin on.

.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark Love

No one even cares...there's no point. This will be locked just like the other one. Whoever is about to lock it: You'll just be proving that I'm right. You have no justified reason for closing my thread.

i care. 😊. the only thing i'm sry bout is being a Goldie nd not being able to do much to help u. 😭
mishti4maan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i remember u!! why did u gt stripped offf? and how did this person get to see yr personal pms?
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samijan

i remember u!! why did u gt stripped offf? and how did this person get to see yr personal pms?

i was thinking da same thing. i was waiting for her to com bak. cuz she did a wonderful job.
😭

one_ashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't really know what's gone on, who's wrong or right but what i do know is that I did see you do a lot of productive hard work around IF and I also did notice that you were missing.

Unfortunately I didn't really know you well enough to ask why, you are probably right, this thread will soon be closed but I hope you know there are still people who care, who aren't afraid to say it, who do remember you, and who are thankful for all the hardwork, time and effort that you put in where many wouldn't have.

A little simple advice though, don't let it get to you. Life's much bigger than a website, there are other better things to do, to explore and experience. In fact, harsh as it may sound, getting off this website for a while is probably good for you, enjoy your life and do stuff you couldn't because of dedicated time on here.

Take care and keep smiling ;)
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Madiha,
How r u?
Well it would be an understatement for me to say that I am shocked. I never thought that ur name is taken out of the dev team because of something like this. I was thinking that maybe u r busy with your life thus you took a pause but reading this really left me stunned.

This is truly unbelievable and unacceptable, I feel really bad that this is happening in IF, it's so disgusting to see that some people can stoop so low as in the stalk someone.

For sure, this shouldn't be accepted and we'll definitely have to do something. I always considered you as one of the best Mods, you always did the right thing. In my opinion, you are like the ideal Mods.

You take care and don't worry, you'll get justice.. Beside that, I really hope to see you around :)

Luv u<333
Kashish