Daam drama by Umera Ahmed - Help

654321x thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys,

Does any of you know which novel is drama serial 'daam' based on? I tried to search it but I couldn't find the novel online. It is possible that they changed the name of the novel when they dramatized it like they did with 'doraha'.

Any help is appreciated 😳
Edited by 654321x - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i dont think it is based on a novel.....just like the drama malaal.....that was also by umera ahmed....but it wasnt a novel......are u watching daam.....isnt it amazing.....i dont think zara will have a happy life....poor zara.
654321x thumbnail
Oh I see, I was getting anxious to get to the ending so I thought I would read the novel πŸ˜›

I have been following it too, its going great so far. Zara might not lead a happy life but I am happy for her sister, I hope her in-laws dont turn out to be bad 😲.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 654321x

Oh I see, I was getting anxious to get to the ending so I thought I would read the novel πŸ˜›

I have been following it too, its going great so far. Zara might not lead a happy life but I am happy for her sister, I hope her in-laws dont turn out to be bad 😲.

i think now zara will become like asma.....she will become the bread winner of the family......she will become bitter like her as well.......and junaid might find out years later when he see's maleha with the pendant. i think thats why the serial is called daam......for the value of her sisters happiness.....she will sacrifice her own.
Edited by unhappyviewer - 14 years ago
654321x thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

</div>i think now zara will become like asma.....she will become the bread winner of the family......she will become bitter like her as well.......and junaid might find out years later when he see's maleha with the pendant.
<div>
i think thats why the serial is called daam......for the value of her sisters happiness.....she will sacrifice her own.

haha so typical, that would be. If she had to sell her necklace why wouldn't she just go to the jeweller, she will get the money AND she won't have to 'sell' her relationship either. Is she stupid or what πŸ˜† , they are just trying to drag the story I guess.
You are right about the zara becoming her sister now but atleast she will have a really good job and will live a better life, if that is to happen.

By the way, why are you an 'unhappyviewer' 😲 ?
Edited by 654321x - 14 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: 654321x

haha so typical, that would be. If she had to sell her necklace why wouldn't she just go to the jeweller, she will get the money AND she won't have to 'sell' her relationship either. Is she stupid or what πŸ˜† , they are just trying to drag the story I guess.
You are right about the zara becoming her sister now but atleast she will have a really good job and will live a better life, if that is to happen.

By the way, why are you an 'unhappyviewer' 😲 ?

thats a long storyπŸ˜†....i am active on another forum.....where i wasnt happy with the storyline....since then i have been unhappyviewer.....i visit that forum just to participate.....otherwise i hate that serial.
654321xx thumbnail
We have almost the same username :D haha
Edited by 654321xx - 14 years ago
654321x thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

thats a long storyπŸ˜†....i am active on another forum.....where i wasnt happy with the storyline....since then i have been unhappyviewer.....i visit that forum just to participate.....otherwise i hate that serial.

LOL thats funny πŸ˜† I hope the serial gets better for you :)
654321x thumbnail

Originally posted by: 654321xx

We have almost the same username :D haha

Shoot! thats crazy 😲... πŸ˜†
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Daam's novel will come out in the market later.. Umera Ahmed is also writing the novel Daam , but it hasnt come out yet.. Unlike other serials, when novels are published first, here drama is telecasted before the novel is published.

Farah