Usman, i have seen The ghost on hum tv.

Farah

did u like it??😛
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

did u like it??😛

It was ok... actually it was an adaptation of a Danielle Steel novel...so i didnt agree with some concept/aspect of the story..According to me, it wasnt acording to our social or cultural norm.......otherwise it was okkk...

Farah
Edited by farahs_6 - 13 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ What was the story/concept nd ideaa???
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

It was ok... actually it was an adaptation of a Danielle Steel novel...so i didnt agree with some concept/aspect of the story..According to me, it wasnt acording to our social or cultural norm.......otherwise it was okkk...

Farah

ok.. i dint know it was adaptation of some novel.. so i had no expectations from it.. but i liked it.. the concept, the storyline was good.. though it wasnt according to our culture.. as the lead girl played by saniya sayeed was a hindu.. and the pacing was abit slow.. still it was something new, like not the typical stuff.. thats y i liked it.. also the acting by all the cast stupendous, also the locales of Scotland were breath-taking.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

^^ What was the story/concept nd ideaa???

here is the synopsis of the ghost wch i chori-ed from some other site..😆😆
(choried as in copy paste)

An errie serial that league you engrossed till the very last scene.Ghost revolue around ayan had been Happily marrige or so he thought-to ayeza until she divorce him ten year after their marrige.A broken man,He goes to england to forger his Ex-wife and there Comes Upon An old castle owned by MRS. marina.He Also Meet sania sania and her Daughter, and Becomes Close to them,and discovers about life of Danial and Sara, AS he stumbles on one discovery after another, He finds that all is not what it Seems.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

ok.. i dint know it was adaptation of some novel.. so i had no expectations from it.. but i liked it.. the concept, the storyline was good.. though it wasnt according to our culture.. as the lead girl played by saniya sayeed was a hindu.. and the pacing was abit slow.. still it was something new, like not the typical stuff.. thats y i liked it.. also the acting by all the cast stupendous, also the locales of Scotland were breath-taking.

I did not like the Nadya Jameel and Faisal qureshi's part... I mean she had an extra marital affair, she cheated on her husband, for no reason... Just bcoz he was too busy......but he was totally loyal to her......this thing should have been condemned.....it is not acceptable in our society atleast.....I mean in other plays, even if the husband is shown to have an extra marital affair, in the end, he is shown to regret, like in Khamoshiyan, Manney na yeh dil, vasl and others.....I was expecting in the end, tht in this serial also, Nadia jamil's character would somewhat regret..but when in the last epi, Faisal Qureshi, went to meet her, she was perfectly ok...and she seemed to live a happy married life...so i didnt like this concept ......otherwise it was ok

Farah
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ Ook.. im getting a hint :P ;)
😆
serendipity. thumbnail
Umera Ahmed considering writing a show for INDIAN CHANNEL????????? 😲
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! 😕
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Umera Ahmed considering writing a show for INDIAN CHANNEL????????? 😲

NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! 😕

really... where did u get to know about it...?
serendipity. thumbnail
I dunno... i hope it aint true... my czn said ussne FB pe dekha 😕