Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dastaan is truly one of the best serials.....it had a great start.....some of the episodes are mind blowing....especially the ones after the riots....anita camphor out did herselfπŸ‘......i never thought she was a good actress but she proved me wrong.....i couldnt stop crying....and saleem....his expressions were too goodπŸ‘........i didnt like the last 6-7 episodes though.....they were dragged.....but i like the ending .....atleast it wasnt as depressing as the novel.
-shabz- thumbnail
i also recommend Lahasil....i dont rememeber if it was hum tv production or not......the first 8-9 episodes are kinda slow....and i blame angelina malick(director) for that.....but the story picks up after fahd mustafa is introduced......its a good story .....needed better direction.....but a good one.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@unhappyviewer: what ending did the novel havee?????
*curious*
and, yeah Daam and daastaan are epic
BTW, lahaasil came on what channel? & is it running still??
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

LOL ^^ trulyy!! πŸ˜ƒ

i watchd it nd its like AWESOMEEE!
its just that the ending was ajeeb πŸ€” in a wierd way... she shdve accepted the child.. nd.... many things didnt look sahi to me...
no prob.. i dont say happy ending ho... i dont expect "Happy" endings from Good Paki Serials... bt this just wasnt as good as the whole drama was!
... what do u think??? πŸ˜• πŸ€”

Yeah
i wanted a better ending though, i even heard bano would die on their wedding day but she suvived, andwhat i thought would've been a good idea....was that they cud show like after 20 years or soemthing when ahmed(bano's son) was married and he respected her alot and her bahu was repectful too, and bano was very happy in her house.
are u watching qaid-e-tanhai?
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and yess daam was absolutely a classic!
btw Junaid is comming in another serial with imran abbas
-shabz- thumbnail

@unhappyviewer: what ending did the novel havee?????

*curious*
and, yeah Daam and daastaan are epic
BTW, lahaasil came on what channel? & is it running still??

i havent read the novel but my friend has and she told me in the end after bano is raped again by the social worker....she kills him, kills her son also and then she dies in hassans arms.
lahasil is not a new drama....i think it aired a few years back....but i saw it this year on you tube.....i am not sure which channel it was on.....i think its umera's ....not sure.....u might find it on vidpk.
serendipity. thumbnail
^^ will check it out 😊.
& OMG after getting raped for the 4th... which seems like 44th time.. LOL... she kills him?? How come????? 😲
if she was brave enuff, she cud hve killed him b4 getting raped naa??
Anywayss.. OMG.. thats shockingg and dies in Hassan's arma?? ☺️ πŸ˜” [:'(]
πŸ₯Ί
Awwwwhhhhhh... KILLS HER SON TOO??? nahii yaar! thats bad... she shud accept him... accept the reality!
-shabz- thumbnail

^^ will check it out 😊.

& OMGafter getting raped for the 4th... which seems like 44th time.. LOL... she kills him?? How come????? 😲
if she was brave enuff, she cud hve killed him b4 getting raped naa??
Anywayss.. OMG.. thats shockingg and dies in Hassan's arma?? ☺️ πŸ˜” [:'(]
πŸ₯Ί
Awwwwhhhhhh... KILLS HER SON TOO??? nahii yaar! thats bad... she shud accept him... accept the reality!

not sure if she kills him before or after the rape.....but i think she kills him......its sad about the kid....it wasnt his fault he was basanta's child....but bano's mental health couldnt see past that.....so im glad they changed the end....the novel's end would have been too disturbing.
serendipity. thumbnail

Originally posted by: unhappyviewer

not sure if she kills him before or after the rape.....but i think she kills him......its sad about the kid....it wasnt his fault he was basanta's child....but bano's mental health couldnt see past that.....so im glad they changed the end....the novel's end would have been too disturbing.

Truee!!
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im currently watching qaid-e-tanhai, loving it. would recommend it.