Hum TV serials... & "Dastaan"...

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys... The old memberss heree must have remembered me, Im AreenA [ReenO]

Well, i wanted to ask if you people could guide me, for awesome serials on HUM TV. Im a big big HUM TV fan and fanatic, but i dont have HUM heree, i know HUM has a wide range of AWESOMEE serialss...
Could i know the names of some other than Noor Poor Ki Rani, Daastaan, Vasl [Please tell me the cast of Vasl though], Najia, Noor Bano & Mano Salva///
By the way howz Mano Salwa and Vasl??
Havent seen them yet. But heard a lot. Could i know the cast of Vasl?? and yeah. wat is "Daastaan" all about??
Would appreciate your interest and reply... Thankss... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hii Reeno:)
I have seen Vasl its awsome cast include Aisha Khan Faisal Rehman Ahsan Khan Jugan Kazim etc do give it a try:)
As for Dastaan its based on IndoPak partition and how it has affected the Muslims of the subcontinent and it basically revolves around Hassan and Bano Dastaan is my fav paki serial nowadays so i would totally reccomand it to u:)
And do watch Maney na ye dil its an old one but was really good specially the initial epis:)
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virgo_gurl

Hii Reeno:)
I have seen Vasl its awsome cast include Aisha Khan Faisal Rehman Ahsan Khan Jugan Kazim etc do give it a try:)
As for Dastaan its based on IndoPak partition and how it has affected the Muslims of the subcontinent and it basically revolves around Hassan and Bano Dastaan is my fav paki serial nowadays so i would totally reccomand it to u:)
And do watch Maney na ye dil its an old one but was really good specially the initial epis:)

Yeah, I agree about Dastaan and Maane Na Yeh Dil. The first few episodes of Maane Na are romantic. But then it does become a dragger at times, still, give it a try.

Man-o-Salwa is a very good drama, too. It's an Umera Ahmed drama so you can imagine what it must be like. The story is about a guy who is engaged to his cousin but he drops the cousin cuz she is poor and pious. Then the girl gets angry and revengeful. It's not that romantic but very good story anyway and keeps your interest throughout. Especially when the girl meets another guy...
virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@amy22: Agree about Man o Salwa i havent watched the serial but the novel was awsomeπŸ‘πŸΌ
strawberryshake thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Dastaan is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/DASTAAN-Hum-TV-Drama/118073391570831?ref=ts
its the link to a group on fb u can find its promos as well as links to its episodes their
serendipity. thumbnail
Thankss a lott everyonee!! Surely watchingg Dastaan/Man o salwa and Maane naa yeh dil!
serendipity. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks guyss!!
bt DAAM is.. and was EPIC!! ❀️
any more serials???
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am a big fan of Dastaan and as everyone has already recommended you to watch it, I will talk a bit more about Vasl. It is also a must watch if u like seeing realistic dramas. Becoz the dialogues , the acting and the stroyline was one of the most realistic and coherent ever. The direction of the show was really strong n u can feel it when u see it. I liked it a lot and 100% recommend it .😊
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dastaan is a muct watch!
watch the promos and title song and you would deff want to watch it.
and feel free to discuss anything and eveyrthing abt dastaan with me....lol
serendipity. thumbnail
LOL ^^ trulyy!! πŸ˜ƒ
i watchd it nd its like AWESOMEEE!
its just that the ending was ajeeb πŸ€” in a wierd way... she shdve accepted the child.. nd.... many things didnt look sahi to me...
no prob.. i dont say happy ending ho... i dont expect "Happy" endings from Good Paki Serials... bt this just wasnt as good as the whole drama was!
... what do u think??? πŸ˜• πŸ€”