MG:SS Will u marry me???/pt 38 updatd on pg 71 29th june'14

nimi216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
WILL U MARRY ME???

Character:.
Geet handa

Happy,lovely,sweet & bubbly GIRL.respect hr parents a lot what ever they tell hr 2 do,she follows dat & always try 2 make dem proud.
She is a fashion designer very stylish outside but at the same time very traditional when it comes to family.
Works at newyork fashion company delhi as chief.
MAAN SINGH KHURANA

Arrogant but at the same time dedicated towards work...belives work is worship & love family.

His parents are everything for him & his small little world is around them.
Runs 3 companies in delhi & only owner after his father.love 2 spent time with his father & business.
His parents are looking for a perfect match for him.
Other characters:
Geets family:
Mom:Rano handa
Dad:Mohan handa
Brother:Suraj handa.
Maan's family:
Mom:grishma khurana.
Dad:rajeev khurana.
brother:dev khurana
Daadi:savitri khurana.
Pari:Geet's friend & helper in NY company.
Pinky:geet's secretary & manage in her absences.
Natasha:geet & natasha are very close friend & together since collage day & nw also wrk together.
Natasha Opend her fashion company but to reach on top Geet was the 1 how worked so hard.thatz y natasha gives geet so much respect & position.
Rohit:Sweet guy who is behind geet.works with her.
Shreeya:Geet lovely friend & sister.
Adi:maan's accountant & helper.
Sasha:Natasha's sister & works with MSK.
TasHa:chamci...

INDEX

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
SEE BELOW

PART 5

PART 10

PART 11-PART 12

PART 13

PART 14-PART 15

PART 16

PART 17

PART 18
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87417426

PART 19
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88574086

Part 20
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/88932365

PART 21

PART 22

PART 23

PART 24

PART 25

PART 26

PART 27

PART 28

PART 29

PART 30

PART 31

PART 32

PART 33

PART 34

PART 35

PART 36

PART 37-68PG

PART 38
Edited by nimi216 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimi216 thumbnail
Part 1:
      A girl was sleeping on her bed peacefully.It was 10'o clock in morning.
Rano:beta 10 baaj gaye uath jao..
girl:mom bas 10 min aur...paka uath jaugi..
Rano:geet beta office nahi jana kya???
          It's 10:05 am now!
Geet:wht...oh no mom y didn't u woke me b4...OMG i m late 4 office...my presentation oh no...uff..
Saab kuch iss alarm ke wajse hua.aab mey late ho gayi na...mom i m going 4 bath plze mera laptop bag mey dal do...
Rano:uff..geet i told u yesterday sleep early but no mera koan sunega...tera bhaii bhi abhi taak utha nahi...mey kis kis ko dekhu???
Geet:mom laptop???
Rano:ha ha rakh rahi hu...
Geet went inside washroom 4 bath.rano started cleaning her room.
Rano:geet u remember na aaj date kya hai???
Geet:amm...kya hai aaj...sumthng spcl???
Rano:meri maa terey papaji ne aaj ladka dekne bulaya hai...u forgot abut it???
Uff tera kya hoga...
Geet:wht...mom i was nt serious about that marriage stuff...oh no aab wht will i do...mom plze tell dad it's too early...& i m just 23yrs.
Rano:beta the boy is 1 of the best all over delhi & gud looking also & he is rajeev uncles only son.
Geet:mom i m very busy today so nt today sumother day.
Rano:beta he is very busy person & infact don't time for us also bt he is coming coz of ur dad & rajeev uncles friendship...so no bahanaz u hv 2 cum by 7'oclock.they will cum 4 dinner.
Geet:hmmm...ohk mom will try 2 cum early...
Saying dis she got ready & took car keys & went outside.
Rano:arey beta breakfast???
Geet:mom will do in office don't worry.
Rano: but beta...
Before completing this geet already left for office.Geet reach office in 20mins.she drived her car lke rocket.She reached office der she just enter her security check & her leg slips...
Geet: oh no...she close her eyes in fear.
But before she lands on ground a pair of arms hold her.geet thought she fall down but she was in sum1ce arms.She opened her eyes & saw a handsome hunk holding her in his embrace...
Geet was drooling over him...Hay raaba he is so hot...geet thought.
Man:ahm ahm...clearing his throat.
She got herself back & look down in shynes & sumwhere evn in shame..
That maan made her stand & left in attitude...geet could evn gether corage 2 say thanks...she found him rude...he didn't evn ask if i n fine...uff...evry man is same...attitude king...
Saying dis evn she left...

Precap:will dey meet again???
Yes dey will how & where let us no...

Hey dis is a SS & my very 1st one plz tell me howz it...plze

Read my other os:HOME SWEET HOME.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87177731Edited by nimi216 - 10 years ago
nimi216 thumbnail
PART 2
Maan's prologue
Oh god...he look so pretty...ammm...i shouldn't have shown her attitude,but kya karu adaat se majbur...anywayz who is she & what was she doing in this office...hmmm may b some mere employe..yup can be...but she was drooling over me & her eyes uff...oh fu****g god they were so angelic...as if they speak more then her...hmm...but she should have thankd me for saving her ATLEAST a THANKS...hmmm...all girls are same use & throw but my heart is not convalese from her...
He was walking towards the conference hall & his thought was disturb by MS.NATASHA KAPOOR.
(natasha kapoor is d MD of newyork fashion company)
Natasha:hello Mr.khurana pleasure 2 meet u.
Maan:amm...u can call me maan save khurana for my dad...it suitable for him...i m not dat told 2 be called MR.KHURANA...u no!
Natasha:ok maan...good enough..so u r here 2day in ur dad's presences for presentation...our cheif employe would b coming very soon so shall we proceed ahead?
Maan:would be coming...amm...anyways i don't like wait but i don't have time for next 1months & i want 2 finalize d designs 2day itself so make it fast...
Natasha:ohkk...maan...i..i will make it fast!
Maan:hmmm...
His phone buzz...& he pickd it up & entered d conference hall...
Der all employes got up & wished him...he just nooded & took a seat.
Natasha also entered & took her seat.Natasha was talking 2 pari about the project & somes particular points 2 b discussed.
Geet hurried & entered with laptop in 1 hand & also was talking on'phone with other hand...
Pari went & open the door for her.she thanked pari for help & pari took her laptop & went 2 display it on projector.
Geet was talking to her mom & she was telling her that the boy won't be able to meet her today as he is busy & going aboard.
Geet thanked her babaji for giving her some time more to be prepare...& suddenly she saw the same man whom she mate just an hour ago...& her face was again blank...she cutted her call & glaped saliva...
maan looked at her she was dressed in a red dress..open hairs..simple makeup bt still look beautiful...maan thought she is so amazing...oh god i feel lke eating her alive...at the same time geet was looking at maan..he is so perfect...his aps...biceps...hmm...he hv a nice dressing sence also..ammm...but geet ye sadu hai yaar c na he is not evn smiling at you..
Natasha disturb there drooling by her voice...
Natasha:hmm...geet dis is mr.maan singh khurana,son of rajeev sir...he will be telling you about ur further work & will choose ur designes...
Maan:we just mate outside...m i r8 ms.geet?
Geet:yes...yes Sir...
Maan:hmm...interesting so shall we start with ur ppt or r u interested wasting more time??
Geet gave him a angry glare & went on the desk...
She started with her presentation & maan was quite impress by her...but he can't compliment her direct so thought to play along...
Geet:so any questions??
Maan:amm...i hv 1...ur designes r pageantry...i m impress with dem but only problem with dem is der should be some more traditional effect u no...it's a rajasthani theme & der are some outfits which got go with d theme...
He took the laptop & showed her where he want change & what change...geet listen to him carefully coz she don't want dat to he should point out more..
Natasha:amm...maan rajeev sir had final this design & he just wanted sum more colours in them...den y r u inviting more trouble...
Geet thank her from inside & gave a cheeky smile 2 maan.
Maan:it's a comply from my side...so i think u would b making it a point...so u hv a hr more coz i won't b going without finalizing it today & i have 2 go aboard tomorrow so can't take chance...
Geet:ohkk sir...i will do the needfull..
Saying dis geet exited with anger outside & pari followed her with laptop & cell phone
Maan:uff so hot temper...maan beta nahi pategi tujse...par i can't give up...pata kar rahuga...
In geets cabin,
Geet:samajta kya hai apne aap ko ha???
Muje muje geet handa ko bolo rechange karne...it ws my record dat whch eve design i make is never disapproved & dis nawab zada uff...he is such a dusht...& danav also...dusht danav...
Make faces she started doing her wrk...
Her maan also started doing his wrk...

Precap:daadi telling about maan's bride..
Edited by nimi216 - 11 years ago
nimi216 thumbnail
PART 3
Geet was busy doing her work & blaming maan for making her do so much work.On the other hand maan was in natasha's cabin which is just beside geet's cabin & he was drooling over her...
Maan:chal beta thoda taag karte hai...letz c if she getz angry...hmmm
He pick up phone & called her...
Maan:hello
Geet got irritated but can't help so said bolo
Maan:mey maan bol raha hu
Geet: ha tua mey bhi amitab bachan nahi bol rahi...
Maan:uff...mey amitab bachan se kam bhi tua nahi...
Geet: sirf gusse mey nt my looks ok...aab kya kaam hai..
Maan thought oh tua madam don't want 2 comit dat i look gud...ok letz c how long u avoid this..
Maan:ya just wanted 2 say dat my calender's cover page would b a rajanthani bride so u hv 2 design a costum accordingly & the bride shuld b an indian modal...
Geet:wht are u out of mind i mean how i will do dis iin an hr & nw from where i will get indian modal??
Maan:datz nt my business...it's urs u r been paid for dat so wrk 2 b done in hr or u hv 2 come 2 newyork with me so u can finish the work & show me...
Geet:wht newyork are u mad...i mean atleast think about it...it's an bride outfit & u want dat 2 be design in a day...
Maan:correction ms.handa in an hr...
Geet bang the phone on maan's face...maan got irritated by dis & went 2 her cabin,geet seeing him got up from her seat & walk forward in fear...maan catched her arm & make her stand just in front of him.
Maan:wht u think of urself ha...u r not some angel from heaven that evryone is interested in u..ok & 1st i m here 2 finish my work & i can do anything for dat...just remember anything..& i m really not interested in ur blaaa bla talks work more talk less..may b u will finish it soon & if not den u have 2 follow me where evr i go...den it may be my newyork trip 2morrow & any club...so mind it finish it or follow me den
Geet got afraid by anger in his eyes it was lke she hvn't seen so much anger in her all life & it's coming 2 her in just a day..she galped her saliva & said in stammering form yes..yes ..ss...ss..sir...
Maan left her der itself & went out.geet got so scare dat she started working fast but it was too tough 2 complete a design in an hr...but she tries.
After an hr maan ws in conference hall waiting..
Geet came inside & stand b4 maan.
Geet:sir i havn't completed the design so i m ready 2 come with u 2 newyork der i will go 2 newyork branch & complete ur assignment in a day or so & will come back...is dat fine 4 u???
Geet was hving her eyes moist..as if she will start crying if maan scold her again...maan also felt bad after scolding but can't help himself wen he is angry..he wanted 2 say sorry but the works couldn't come up..
Maan: aammm...datz f9...amm...u cn give me ur passport & u can come with me in my private jet...so 2morrow sharp 8'oclock
Geet just node & went out..
Maan also left for his office..
Geet reached home & was very upset,she went direct 2 her room & lock herself...she started crying 4 no reason & made up her mind dat she will prove him.,..
Maan reached his office der adi was waiting for him.
Adi:maan sir...ss...sir ur meeting is been postpond for an hr as clients culdn't trun up here on time..
Maan:hmmm...don't disturb me for an hr..
Adi:oh ohkk sir.
Maan went inside his cabin & took his seat.he rested his head on the chair & was think what all happen in a day & what all he did...how he got fascinated by geet..by he looks & charm...
Suddenly his phone started buzzing...it was daadi
He picked it up
Maan:hello daadi
Daadi:maan beta ha wo u r going 2 newyork na 2morrow?
Maan:ha daadi.
Daadi:so i want u 2 meet that girl aftr u come back i have talked 2 her parents & the girl is mohan uncle's frnds dau...
Maan:hmmm...
Daadi:maan beta she is a designer & hv taken her education from london & she is just perfect for u...& she looks very pretty too...just lke ur dream girl...
& i have send her pic in mail...beta don't forget 2 check dem ok...
Maan:ya daadi..bbye..
Daadi:beta aaj ghar jaldi aajayeyo thik hai..
Maan:ji daadi.Tc
Daadi:tc beta.
Maan was again thinking about geet...it ws lke she has taken away sumthing from him...he was not present mentally here...
He attended the meeting but he was thinking agian of geet...
Maan thought now i say geet sorry otherwise i will only think of her...yes i hv 2
nimi216 thumbnail

part 4:

geet came home with a false mood'was very upset because in her whole carrier it was very first time dat sum1 scold her not lke her designes.

Rano:beta aaj badi deyr ho gayi ghar ate aate?

Geet:ha wo..kuch kaam tha'

Rano:ok beta,fresh ho ja dinner laga deti hu'

Geet:nahi maa bhuk nahi'

Rano:kyu..kuch office mey khaya tha kya?

Geet:NAHI MA'asey hi'

Rano:kuch tua khaa le'

Geet:maa mey kal newyork ja rahi hu tua plze meri packing me help kar du na'

Rano:arey asey aachanak???

Geet:kuch imp kaam hai maa aur isse bhahane NY ke office mey ek look dekh kar aajaugi'

Rano:par beta wo rishta?

Geet:rishte ki baat hi mat karo'

Rano:aacha chal fresh ho ja phir'

Geet changed & started her packing.her maan also came changed & try 2 sleep.

Next morning at airport

Geet came half an hr early coz she don't want more scolding from maan.she was waiting for long but maan didn't arrived yet.she ws busy in her own thoughts'

4 black benz came just b4 geet & stood in front.geet was wondering whoz inside d car'den all sudden 2 body guard came in front of a car & open d door'den maan put his glass on & came out as he came out another 2 bodyguards came & stood behind him. As he march forward 2 geet she started dreaming abut him'.

Maan came in front of her & clear his throat.geet got her sense back & she blinked her eyes & saw him.

(ignore the background)

He was dress in a nice casual wears & cool dude types..

Evn he notice geet she ws in her casuals & hairs open & look stunning'

Maan: ammm chaley?

Geet:ha'ammm'ha chaltey hai..

Maan:geet give ur passport 2 him & ur visa in also ready..

Geet:hmmm'

Geet gave her passport to 1 of d BG & moved with maan.every eye on d airport turn 2 maan & girls were jealous that a girl is with him & booy der were jealous cing geet with him'

Dey both sat inside the plane.

Precap:so wht is going 2 happen in NY & wen will maan say srry 2 geet??? 

WHO WANTS PM'S PLZE ADD ME!

Edited by nimi216 - 11 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
gud start
congrats 4 ur new story
ur first attempt is gud dear..
family planning 4 maneet marriage
here both are lost in each other
but their attitude is in between them..
now geet will be in newyork with him..
n they can know each other better
will maan c the mail pic of geet..
mazaa aayega..
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
4 parts in one go..gud dear
26_chaitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!
Amazing loved it a lotzzz :)
i think der NY trip gonna be fun and amazing... :)
loved all the parts...
plzzz do continue soon :) :) :)
nimi216 thumbnail
Hey di & chitra thnks a lot...
Will update next 2morrow..promise. ..????
nimi216 thumbnail

PART 5:

Geet & maan took their respective seats.

Maan was sitting near window & geet on other side of it but only difference was other side of maan….

[wasey tua evry 1 noz dat geet is afraid of heights & all bt I m thinking 2 give dis a twist]

Geet ws busy on her Ipad playing games…& enjoying & maan on other hand ws drooling her

[hai mey maari jawa]

Maan was busy watching her but his watching session was disturb by the Pilate. He asked maan if he was ready for take off.maan answered him with yes & even geet was looking at him & ask him by her eyes lke what happen & he also just node saying nothing…

Geet  and maan have started understanding each other quiet well.

The flight ws abut 2 take off & geet was still busy with game & it ws announced to tie up the seat belts but hamari geet tua geet hai she was so busy with game dat she didn't tie it & her ignorance was been notice by maan.

He got up from his seat & sat next 2 her but she ws still busy & den he took her side belt & tie it around her waist & his hand just brush her tini mini waist & here come magic & felt like she is on cloud 9 & started dreaming.maan tied-up her belt den his & sat der quiet…

Geet was losing her game & maan again couldn't c dat & took her finger & started showing her &  she was just looking at him lke a he d only person on earth…..maan won ammm…u can say geet won.

Maan:woow….hurray  we won…amazing game hahaha had fun….

Geet:hmmm….it's fun..

Maan:hey we can play  another round but dis time against u…letz c who wins???

Maan gave sparkling look…as if he was telling her dat I m going to win.at dat time geet also got her senses back & gave him her cutie pie angry look…

Geet:nup…I will win

Maan:letz c miss Handa!

Geet: ohhh….hmmm yes for sure SIR…

Maan:geet plze not again call me maan.

Geet:ohkk maan sirrr

Maan:geettt

Geet:yes maan sir???

Maan:geeet

Geet:sir…

Maan:geeettt

Geet got irritate now…

Geet:maan now can we play ya fir asey hi kutey ki tarah mera naam lena hai?

Maan gave a wick & told ya sure….on dis geet blushed & looked down 2 hide her cute red red cheeks

Geet & maan played & enjoyed a lot sum time geet help him & evn he helped her is not losing d game.

Suddenly geet's tummy made a sound on which maan got 2 know dat she was hungry & dat time evn maan's tummy made sound…he looked at her & she looked at him & both started laughing loudly…

& gave each other a high five….

Maan called air hostess.

Maan asked geet what will she like to eat & geet order all Italian food maan was impresses coz evn dat was his choose offcourse…

Dey ate der lunch & geet was very sleepy & even maan was doing his work & she couldn't disturb him so she  thought 2 take a small nap…

She kept her head on maan's shoulder & slept maan was amazed by dis & just smiled & made her comfortable.

Even after a while her was tried & slept.

Precap:friendship between geet the gabar & maan the jungle king… & a bit 1st look of flirting maan to geet… :D