Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
part 31 n 32
nice updates...
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part... N i think that witch is Natasha she is dng all to get maan only... Hope Geet say him truth... Waiting for more maaneet moment
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
👏
superb parts... 😃
nimi216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
PART 34
Guyz please bookmark this thread as I will update daily now I want to complete this story as soon as possible so I would hive daily updates but no daily pms...so please itz a request...ty😃

Geet hugs maan from behind & again starts crying.maan turns to face geet...geet was all red because of continuous crying. Maan cups her face & try to make her stable but she was crying more...maan without thinking anything just took her lips in his.. 
geet was very shocked but she needed this...she put her fingers in his hair & pulled him more closer to her not leaving glap in between them...
maan was leaving her as he thought once he moved on he can't stop himself...but geet was not leaving him at all...when she saw maan was making the hold losse that time ahe just climbed on him & sat on his stomach kissing him rapidly. 
It was too much after so long years for both of them...

Warning 18+

Geet was trying to remove maan's tracks with her legs but couldn't do that so she sat on him in an intimate posture. 
Maan was trying hard to control...really hard.
"Geet no...wait...Please"
Geet just took his lips in her & sucked him hard leaving a bite on it...all her hair were on her face which almost cover her whole dace maan did it one side so at least he see her face.
geet nailed him on his neck & back... she was behaving as a wild cat...
"Geet please stop... it would lead into..."
"Maan I want this please at this place on this moment please maan please"
"Par..."
"I want you dammit..."
Saying this she took his lips again...all was like he was very confusing what should he do...but then he thought he was her husband & she is my wife...I have right on her...
he just went with the flow...
soon there clothes were out & maan covered himself with duvet he was on her kissing her all over...
he was nervous for this...although they did this before but again today situation was different but still they want eachother & laag for eachother. 
He spread her legs & adjust himself according to her...she was just continously saying don't stop I can't take this space I want you. 
Maan soon was inside her & it went with a rhythm...she was in pain but soon it turned into pleasure...she almost nailed him everywhere & he almost bite her everywhere...
Geet got her pleasure soon &.was breathing really hard...maan took both her hands & fold them behind her head & started to trust hard...
geet was unable to hold more she started to sound loud on which maan just took her lips to mute her...
soon even he  hit the climax & was breath less... he felled her with pleasure & lied on the other side all tiered...

geet came & slept on his chest...
"This is not my maan...you got tiered so soon"
"What...who was breathing so hard a few minutes ago"
"That was because you were fast"
"Yea...yea"
"We can try for slow now"
Geet gave a wink to maan on which maan's eyes popped out. 
"Are you serious"
Geet again took maans lips in her & node...
& all started again...

It was morning around 6:30am...maan got up... his morning can't be as beautiful as it was now...he smiled on this & gave geet a kiss on her forehead & dunk her properly in duvet & went to see muskan & manav not before changing in a decent clothes. 

He entered th room & saw manav was awake already but muskan was still sleeping.manav was trying to make muskan awake but she was in no mood...
"Muskan wake up its 6:45am.."
"Sone do na daddy.. .daadi daddy ko lekar jao"
"I am not daadi muskan I am your brother manav & daddy is not here he is sleeping & mey kasey tumey lekar jao...you are heavy na"
Maan started laughing. 
"Daddy is awake...well muskan chalo utho see your brother so smart daddy se pheley uth gaya...get up..lazy bumb"
"She is like mommy lazy bump"
"It's bumb...now please go...mummie"
Because of this noise even geet woke up but was feeling lazy to go & get fresh...
Maan & manav failed to wake muskan up...they were trying very hard but she was not listing at all..
after a while geet comes & sit on the bed & lie next to muskan & takes her in arms...
"Geeet...""Mommmyyy"
All this was loud & geet just stood up & looked here & there...
"You both go to sleep now.. "
"No...we won't you have to get up"
"Maaan...sone do"
She again lay down on the bed..
"Geet get up or I will get water to pour on both of you"
After this both geet & muskan got up together & both were looking at maan with popped eyes...geet looks at muskan & muskan at geet with a puppy face
"That better..."
Maan gets up & sit on the chair.
"Mommy I am hungry"
"Hmm...what about Maggie...???"
"Maggie""Maggie"
"Yummmmmm"
Maan smiles at this & ask both of them to eat Maggie & come out they will play badminton. 
Both kids rush to washroom to get fresh. 
Geet was leaving for kitchen maan hold her hand & pull her to him.
"Good morning fatty"
"Ooo..  maan I have maintained...after having 2 kids no one will say I am fatty...chado.."
Saying this she went to kitchen. 

Precap:muskan & maan leaving...

Edited by nimi216 - 10 years ago
drashtiMyAnGeL thumbnail

its one of my most fav maaneet ff.love all parts.in this part maaneet is awesome.thanx yaar for quick update 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update..
loved it...

josh.pooja thumbnail
loved the updates all part
nimi216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
PART 35
All were sitting in the living room watching tv.maan was sitting with both the kids on his side & geet on the other.
manav & muskan were engrossed watching cartoon while geet was a bit upset & had kept her head on maan's shoulder. Maan's hand was  on geets head.
"Kya hua geet"
"Kuch nahi...aacha maan ghar par saab kasey hai.  I mean daadi,dev"
"All are good & all will be happy seeing you"
"Saach.."
"Yea..."
"But maan I need thoda time...I have to settle something please till then don't say anything to anyone"
"Ohk baba...but will you tell me your problem I can help you out"
"Maan please"         
Maan node & gets up & go to muskan & manav to play with them.

It was lunch time & everyone was in dining room. Maan gets a call from adi.
"Hello yea adi speak"
"Sir you have a very important meeting tomorrow so are you attending it"
"Ammm...who's the client"
"Sir it's Mr . David's"
"Oh yea I forgot about it...ammm...yea I will be there don't worry"
"Ohk sir...have a nice day"
"Hmmm"
Maan keeps the call & start eating lunch. 
"Geet I need to leave today"
"Yea I heard that"
"Tua pack your bags even you coming"
"Yea you drop me at handa house"
"Mommy I don't want to go"
"Even I"
Geet & maan look at each other.
"Baby we are going to come back next weekend & abhi tua jana hoga as manav ko new school mey admission lena hai...right manav"
"Wowo...new school yea we need to go I want to go school"
Geet & maan smiles seeing manav. 
"Paka we will come next weekend"
"Yes baba paka"
"Yes paaka paaka"
All laughs on this.
"Mummie put manav in my school...we both will go together"
"Yea that an excellent idea we will do this"
"Hmmm"
"Wooow we will go to same school"
"Yes & same class  also"
Maan again gets a call & he excuse all of them & goes outside the house to talk on phone. 
Geet clean the table & gives ice-cream to manav & muskan & take a bowl  for maan also & goes outside the house were maan was standing. 
"I want all information about here were about if you did little also mistake then I won't spare you & tracks all calls of that bitch"
Maan turns & saw geet behind he was shocked seeing geet.
he cut the call & smile to her.
"Maan is everything ohk"
"Yes geet all ohk & all will be good just a client have taken time & she have to pay for that time too"
"Hmmm ohk take this"
She forward the bowl to maan.
"Thank you"

Geet made manav & muskan sit inside the car while maan kept the bags in the deck.
Maan leaves geet & goes to  khurana house with muskan. geet remind muskan about the game again & ask her not to tell anyone.

precap: few weeks later

Edited by nimi216 - 10 years ago
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome ff...read in one go...loved it
maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail
very nice SS

read all parts

waiting for main suspense to be out n clear all MU