Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

1) At the point of posting, if detected as less than 5 words, let the post go through, but let it not count towards the user's post count.

2) When you want to delete all the plus 1 type posts, the list is already stored in the forum DB (from step 1). Delete them as part of your cleanup. No users will therefore see their post count reduce.

People who want to post small posts (like only images or tweets) will therefore be free to do so. If they want it to count towards their post count, they can add 5 words in it. Completely their choice.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am unable to see the bell, message and username icon on the above task bar smiley13

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I am unable to see the bell, message and username icon on the above task bar smiley13

Visit the homepage and refresh the page. See if it works. Normally it resolves on its own. As sometimes cloudflare throws error.

We will investigate from our end too.

minakrish thumbnail

Quality Enforcers

Hey Vijay,

Just wanted to bring up a couple of requests:

1. Please can we have some more filters in the Fan Fiction Section, for example: Filter FFs based on shows. Currently we only have filters based on the completion status of the story and genre based.
  2. Please can we have an option in the dropdown in the "My Fan Fictions" section for "All" so we can see all the FFs we've written under one page and let that be the default? It would be really helpful.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 225053.png

Regards,

Mrina

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vijay

Visit the homepage and refresh the page. See if it works. Normally it resolves on its own. As sometimes cloudflare throws error.

We will investigate from our end too.

Tried refreshing and all Vijay Bhai but it's still not working smiley13 Yup please look into this, thanks smiley9

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

It has happened with me a few times after IF gets updated....then it gets fixed itself the next day

It is still not resolved....

It' s been two days....

Kindly look into it....sir....

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: vijay

Yes. And now you can see shortened numbers also as tooltip when you click on it.

Its not working again...whats the issue? Please fix it asapsmiley19

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

It is still not resolved....

It' s been two days....

Kindly look into it....sir....

Is it working on other browser/device?

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Is it working on other browser/device?

Dii after reading your post, I logged in on another device and it worked.....I could see the notification,pm,bell icons and profile option on my above task bar....but on my phone it is not working....

What should I do???

Vijay sir...here is the Screen Shot ....I saw it another phone.....

Kindly tell me what to do.....

Edited by vijay - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Dii after reading your post, I logged in on another device and it worked.....I could see the notification,pm,bell icons and profile option on my above task bar....but on my phone it is not working....

What should I do???

Vijay sir...here is the Screen Shot ....I saw it another phone.....

Kindly tell me what to do.....

The screenshot is from the device you are having problem?