Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Today we have updated the Navigation structure. Some pages are still remaining which will be done in due course.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Today we have updated the Navigation structure. Some pages are still remaining which will be done in due course.

Vijay, For sports there are only two or three forums available.  Cricket, IPL and WPL.  Where do we discuss about other sports and international tournaments such as Olympics, Asiad, Commonwealth games, Tennis, soccer etc,.?

Edited to add:

Sorry, I might have posted it in the wrong place.  You can move it where ever it belongs to .

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 7 days ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Vijay, For sports there are only two or three forums available.  Cricket, IPL and WPL.  Where do we discuss about other sports and international tournaments such as Olympics, Asiad, Commonwealth games, Tennis, soccer etc,.?

Cheers..

Hi,

Please create the Private Sports forum. Please add the existing Cricket mod team there are mods.

Once ready, we will make it Public.

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

is it possible to save the user preference for the sidenav? I clicked on the hamburger menu icon on left to close the sidenav but when i go to another page it comes up again. 

Edit: 

Can we add a proper scrolling for the sidenav bar? Its hard to scroll to the bottom. Its only possible if we minimize the other opened categories even that it hard due to ads on the bottom as a bottom sheet

Edited by Vedika.Kapoor - 7 days ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

is it possible to save the user preference for the sidenav? I clicked on the hamburger menu icon on left to close the sidenav but when i go to another page it comes up again. 

Thank you for the feedback. We will see if it's doable.

Generally this type of navigation shows when there is ample space left. If you reduce the window size it would automatically be closed.

We are hoping that members will get used to this navigation as we are also working on showing My Forums list here itself.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Thank you for the feedback. We will see if it's doable.

Generally this type of navigation shows when there is ample space left. If you reduce the window size it would automatically be closed.

We are hoping that members will get used to this navigation as we are also working on showing My Forums list here itself.

or sir, if it can be possible for the close to be default and we can pop it open whenever we want to instead of popping it close everytime we go on a new page

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

or sir, if it can be possible for the close to be default and we can pop it open whenever we want to instead of popping it close everytime we go on a new page

Will look into this. For the moment we want users to know about the new Navigation.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Will look into this. For the moment we want users to know about the new Navigation.

thank you!