Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

All these years and I still have no clue where the Accent colour gets featured smiley36

Screenshot_2024-05-01-16-17-31-866_com.android.chrome.jpg

Useless features ka kami nahi hai. smiley36 But the one thing that i asked that would improve the experience is no where . smiley39

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Useless features ka kami nahi hai. smiley36 But the one thing that i asked that would improve the experience is no where . smiley39

What did you ask for?

In the IPL game, there is no confirmation message that your answers have been registered. smiley39

The only way to find out is after the time is expired. smiley44

If for some reason like an error in IF site or an error on your side, the team doesn't get accepted, then after time is over you will be denied the answers and corresponding points it may fetch. Happened 3/4 times to me already.

All i asked was to add a confirmation dialogue box like in the current team selection thing. smiley39smiley36

I think happened last time as well with me.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

All these years and I still have no clue where the Accent colour gets featured smiley36

Screenshot_2024-05-01-16-17-31-866_com.android.chrome.jpg

If you remove your DP .  This colour appears in DP with First starting letter of your UN . Like default DP in  mail accounts 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 14 days ago
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Sir, 

Since almost a week now, the video ads are playing on their own again. Past two-three days their frequency has also increased. In fact sometimes they load before the page loads. It uses up quite a bit of data. Please look into it. 

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I've noticed that page becomes inactive when we open the notifications tab. After that, nothing works except the notifs, PM bar on top. 

It is quite irritating to refresh the page after checking notifications. 

yes this Same thing is happening with me. After clicking on notification icon , the page becomes inactive until it is refreshed  

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Please implement a feature when members block other members they can no longer see their posts. It will save members and mods time.

This should be tried, will this feature cause the forum to be less entertaining? cos apparently this would lessen the fanwars. 
but I am all in for this, it would save all of us, from many things. 

I have the opposite view, even though it was my protest that ended the bullying tactic of Blocking someone and still sending repeated fan fiction FAIL button notifications for attention.

Remember: while logged out, everyone can see what Blocked users post.

People have Blocked me while signing up to Follow my fan fiction or view my private forum, and I want them to have a chance to get to know me.

Likewise, whenever I want to request a fan fiction cover or submit a writing prompt, I should be able to post in those topics, regardless of being Blocked (now Unblocked) by the members who started those topics.

Recently, I clicked Report on several hate speech posts and one death threat. If the miscreants could prevent me from Reporting them by Blocking me, the forum would be even less safe than it is now.

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

When someone clicks Like on my Reply to a Comment on a fan fiction, and I click on the notification, it takes me only to the Comment, not to the specific Reply.

Likewise, when I click a notification that someone Replied to my Comment, it takes me only to the Comment, not to the specific Reply.

I shouldn't have to click Show Responses; it should happen automatically because the notification is from the Reply, not from the Comment.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Yesterday the problem of the invisible X on the likes got solved, I could close the likes window by seeing the X in the corner, but now it has disappeared again.

MoodyMango thumbnail

I'm not able to access notifications

1000023322.jpg